Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Noel
Wand
Vine Wand, 12 3/4", Dragon Heartstring Core
The weather had been perfect lately, and seeing as she was one of the few prefects still at the castle, Adorah figured it was fine to sneak away for the evening and just think about all that was going on in her life. It wasn't like there were too many authority figures to tell her not to be at the cliffs. Blanket in tow, she walked across the grounds, enjoying the fresh air, and recalled one of her first times at the cliffs with Aisa and felt a sudden sense of dread. She felt that things were... different since the ball. Nothing had happened with her and Nicole except talking, but at the same time, she had slowly realized her behavior was just not the way someone with a girlfriend should act, especially in such a public venue. Spreading out the blanket on a softer part of the cliffs, she laid down, pulling her hands in the sweater as she noticed a few constellations start to appear in the night sky.

Peekey had cleaned the kitchen after dinner and she and the other elves were busy with preparing things for breakfast. Some things could already be done so they wouldn't have to hurry in the morning. Preparing breakfast for so many students was pretty rough on itself. Peekey remembered they were out of a special herb, a herb that grew on the cliffs. She had asked the headmaster if she could go and grab it and thus Peekey was on her way to the cliffs. A wicker basket in her hand. When she arrived at the cliffs she spotted a student that shouldn't be there. Normally Peekey didn't mingle with students, but she was a curious elf.

''Hello Madam'' Peekey said to the old girl sitting on a blanket. She wanted to say something about the cliffs and then she spotted a prefect badge. It meant the girl was aware of the rules and she knew she shouldn't be here. ''What are you doing here?'' Peekey said curiously.

It had been a quiet evening for Katherine, as most evenings of the holidays tended to be. Fewer students in the castle lead to less stress, yet at the same time, it meant less supervision. The Headmistress could never truly relax, though it could have been argued that she preferred it that way. Katherine needed to keep herself busy at all times. Not having anything to do with her time was perhaps more stressful than not. And Katherine, currently, did not have much to do. She'd been relieved when one of the kitchen staff had come to request more herbs, though the exchange had been brief, and Katherine was once again on her own. Deciding that the potions stores may well do with some replenishing itself over the holiday period, the headmistress decided to head out to the cliffs too, to see what was growing in the area.

Katherine spotted the same elf she'd spoken to before in her approach of the cliffs, overhearing her conversation with what she soon realised was a student. A prefect, at that. "I'm sure I could ask the same thing." She cut in sternly. It appeared she'd made herself quite at home.​

Adorah was entranced by her constellations and heard a rustling nearby. Figuring it was a small creature or the wind, she laid back down until a voice appeared in the wind, causing her to yelp and shoot up. "Oh dear, I hope I didn't scare you as much as you did me," she said gentley, catching her breath. She'd never interacted much with the house elves other than when she had snuck down to the kitchens in her younger years. Before she could answer back, another figure appeared, and Adorah shot up, clutching the blanket in her hand. "Headmistress!" she replied, trying to figure out a good excuse. She knew she shouldn't be out here at all, being a restricted area and at night. But she couldn't help seeing the stars with her own eyes rather than aided with a telescope. "Umm, I, well - I was stargazing. Just with it being break and all, I couldn't resist." She wondered how much trouble she might get in with all of this, evening risking her badge. "I normally do at other places on break, but I... I didn't have anywhere else to go." Adorah's statement was true, but at the same time, it was a shot in the dark whether it would make the presumabley stern woman empathize with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back