Staring Unto the Lake.

"Okay, I will wait for you before i go in." Grande said as Lemina went of to get her costume. He bent down took of his shoes and then his socks. He put his shoes and socks beside the tree. Grande then took off his jumper and put it on top of his shoes. He then walked back to the edge of the lake and waited for Lemina.

[color=b8860b]Lemina ran up to her dorm. She hadn't worn her costume since before Christmas. Searching everywhere Lemi finally found it under her bed. Rolling her eyes she grabbed a towel and ran down to the Lakefront, knowing she'd kept Grande waiting, wondering if he'd entered the water without her.

She got down and him standing at the edge of the lake with his shoes and jumper off. I feel in the mood for some fun and games! Running up behind him she pushed him in.

Then, with a laugh, she dive bombed in herself.[/color]

Grande had not seen Lemina come behind him and fell flat into the lake with a splash. Grande came back up the water was really cold. "The waters really cold." He said. He Began swimming around trying to get warm.

[color=b8860b]Lemina froze the moment the water hit her. As she resurfaced she realised that Grande was feeling the same way. She followed his lead and swam around as well, "So, do you swim a lot?" she asked, feeling more active and awake now that she had had such a fright.[/color]

"No not a lot" Grande said "I can never find the time. What about you, do you swim a lot?" He said swimming around slowly warming up.

[color=b8860b]"Nah, not really. I just never get round to it. Though when I do I love it." Lemi said whilst swimming slowly not wanting to overstrain herself at first.[/color]

"I will only swim if i really want to." Grande said. He then dived under the water. When he came back up he said "This water is so cold. It must be nicer to swim in it when its warm." Grande then went back under the water.

[color=b8860b]((How can you talk whilst underwater :huh: ))

"Yeah, although I'm used to cold water, I normally swim indoors." Lemi told Grande, though she was unsure he'd hear her, considering he was underwater.[/color]

((Im magic! Sorry i will change it to i go under come back up ask the question then go back under))

Grande resurfaced. "Sorry i didn't quite catch that. Could you repeat?" Grande asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back