Staring Unto the Lake.

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
Lemina walked down from the castle. It was a cold, crisp morning. The grass crunched beneath her feet. She got to the lakefront and stood staring out.

Grande woke up early one morning and couldnt get back to sleep so decide to get up and go out. Grande went outside and found that it was quite a cold morning. He looked around before walking towards the lake. He saw a girl staring out at the lake. He recongized her from the last Friend-finder meeting. He decided to go talk to her. He walked towards Lemina and stood beside her. "Hi, Its a cold morning isn't it?" Grande said

[color=b8860b]Lemina heard someone come up behind her and then talk to her. She turned and saw it was Grande, who she had only met recently. "Hi Grande, I know it's really cold. What brings you out here?"[/color]

Grande smiled. "I just woke up and couldn't get back to sleep so i got up and came outside, you?" He answered

"Well I went to sleep really early so woke up early. Then I decided to awaken myself a bit before breakfast." she said smiling.

"Yeah. This would really wake you up." Grande said "Do you have any plans for today?"

"Cool. I dont know I might do today. I might go to Hogsmede too." Grande said "So how are you finding the classes?"

"Yes I am finding class interesting too." Grande said "What are you studing at the moment?"

"Charms, History of Magic, Transfiguration and Astronomy" Grande replied "What your favourite subject?"

[color=b8860b]"I'm not sure really, they're all amazing." Lemi was telling the truth, she loved all of her classes this term, "You?"[/color]

"I like most of them apart from Astronomy. Its just not really for me." Grande said. Then his stomach rumbled. "Can you believe it, Im hungry at something like 6 in the morning and breakfast here won't be ready for another hour. Thats just me. What house are you in?"

[color=b8860b]"Yeah I hated it too." Lemina said, "I got a T as my overall grade. I'm a Hufflepuff, you're in... Gryffindor?" she was unsure of Grande's house but had an inkling it was the house she suggested.[/color]

"Yes i'm in Gryffindor." Grande said "How did you know?"

[color=b8860b]Lemina smiled, "You have Charms this term and we have Charms with Gryffindor, so yeah." she said.[/color]

"Well that shows how much i notice things." Grande said smiling "Are you going to be doing anything nice this summer?"

[color=b8860b]Lemina laughed. "Well I dunno, I might go home or I might just stay here." she said to Grande. Having not thought about what she was doing for the holidays she suddenly realised how close they were.[/color]

"Where do you live?" Grande asked interested. "I'm guessing It's not in New Zealand."

[color=b8860b]"I live near Peebles, which is near Edinburgh, which is in Scotland, which is in the UK, which is in Europe, which is no where near New Zealand!" Lemina gasped out with a laugh, "What about you?" she asked, interested where he lived.[/color]

"Wow" Grande said smiling "I've been to Scotland. Its really nice their. Me, I grew up in France and when i was 9 i moved to Spain. They are also both in Europe. So I also live miles away from New Zealand." Grande replied. He looked out on to the lake. then felt a strange urgue "I feel like going swimming in the lake."

[color=b8860b]Lemina gazed onto the lake, it was crystal clear. "Wanna go for a swim? I'd need to go up and get my costume though."

((Been there have you? lol))[/color]

"I was just planning on going in full dressed. Though i would take off my shoes and my jumper." Grande said "Might need something to warm me up after. Will you be joining me?"

[color=b8860b]"Yeah, I will, although I think I'd rather go get my costume." she said with a smile, reading to run up to the fourth floor and get it.[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back