Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby wandered through the seventh floor corridor, a little out of breath. She had run from the fourth floor, and started singing to herself because no one else was here.

Erik had been trying to get a feel for the school but nothing really seemed to interest him. Overall it was rather boring. For a magical school this place didn't seem so wonderful and magical. As Erik made it finally to the seventh floor corridor he heard a girl singing. Smiling slightly at the fact that all Erik had met so far were girls, he walked in the direction of the girl finally seeing that she about his age.

"What a lovely voice you have" Erik said flashing the girl an oh so common charming smile.

Libby jumped when she heard someone speak and saw a boy around her age. She blushed, embarrassed. "Er, thanks. Im Libby" She smiled back sweetly.

Erik smirked a bit as the girl jumped and the red came onto her cheeks. "Nice to meet you Libby" Erik said politely. Sure he might be over confident, cocky, and rather annoying at times, Erik was usually always polite the girls. He had learned that lesson a long time a go. "My name's Erik, First year Slytherin" He said finally being able to say the house of Slytherin with pride in his voice, for he finally understood what it meant to be in that house.

"So Libby what brings you up to the Seventh Floor Corridor?" he asked.

"Slytherin eh? I wanted to be in that one, but apperently im better in Hufflepuff" she replied. Her best friend was also in slytherin. "Do you know Larissa Sedgwick?" she asked curiously.

"What brings me here? Not much, i guess it was just a bit too busy downstairs for me." she said. "It's nice here. I haven't been here since our famous paint balloon fight, it's just kinda' nice i guess" she explained.

"Well you dont' seem to be a Slytherin in my eyes. I guess the sorting hat and I were on the same level there" Erik said simply. He wasn't attempting to be rude but rather state what was on his mind. This seemly peppy girl did not seem the Slytherin type though really the more people that Erik met the harder it was to figure out what the house types really were, everyone had a bit of all the specifications in them.

As the hufflepuff girl asked if Erik knew a girl named Larissa. "No sorry I've only met a few people one on one" Erik said smiling. He had been a bit of a loner as he was getting used to the school. Though as the young hufflepuff mentioned a famous paint balloon fight, Erik smirked. "I heard about that though I had no clue that you were one of the ones involved" Erik said clapping his hands twice. "Hopefully another famous event will occur in which I can be involved" Erik said

"I suppose" she said in reply to his simple answer.

"Larissa's looking for me, you might see her soon." she said. "We should start somthing, i mean, get a few more people" she said, trying to think of somthing up that would be as interesting as the events last time.

Larissa arrived in the seventh floor corridor, slightly out of breath.
"Libby," Larissa said, giving Liberty a look of frustration, "I've been to the green houses, the owlery, the great hall-" Larissa began to list on her fingers.
"What in the name of Merlin's saggy left buttock are you doing HERE?!"

"Larissa!" she said smiling. As if on cue, Libby's friend caught up with her. "This is Erik, Erik, Larissa" she said introducing them.

"I was just wanderin, you know" she replied to her.

Larissa stopped frowning only to briefly nod hello to Erik.
She scowled pure loathing at Libby.
"You after a Gryffindor guy or something?!" Larissa said briefly nodding to where she knew to be the entrance to the common room.

When the girl named Libby said that her friend Larissa was looking for her, it was like a cue for the Slytherin to show up. Though Larissa and Libby seemed to be almost bickering. "Well if you two are going to be going at each other, I am not one to be in the middle of a cat fight" Erik said her voice almost bored. Why in the world would he wanted to be stuck between two fighting girls. Erik's time could be spent better.

Larissa had picked up a nack for identifying blood types.
This 'Erik' had the attitude of a Pure Blood but yet seemed to Larissa more of a-
"Mudblood, are you?" She turned on Erik.
Larissa certainly had the makings of a Death Eater.

"Larissa! Don't you dare!" she said when she called Erik a mudblood. She was instantly furious at her. Turning to Erik she apologized. "Im so sorry" She glared back at her, "Why would i go after a griffindor?" she asked.

After a moment, she had a thought. "Look, do you want to join us? We, before you came, were thinking of starting somthing like, you remember the paint fight? I still haven't had my detention for that actually.."

Larissa frowned at Libby.
"I'm just asking." She scowled.
"He should only take offence if he is one."
She reached into her bag, took out some parchment and handed it to Libby.
"This is where to find me- come alone."
Larissa stormed off, throwing back a quick glare at Erik.

Erik gave the one slytherin girl an intense glare. "Going around calling people that you may find yourself in trouble" Erik said warning the young girl slightly. "And no I'm not a mudblood. Mixed blood actually" Erik said though he knew it wasn't true. He could lie with ease and no one usually doubted him. Why would they?

"That's fine Libby" Erik said flashing the Hufflepuff girl a small smile "I just guess I'm not as fond of your friend as you would have hoped" He said shaking his head at the girl named Larissa. "You must be the type that just slipped by into Slytherin. I guess the hat does make mistakes" Erik said a small smirk growing on his face.

Larissa stopped in her tracks.
"What's that supposed to mean?" She said, turning her poison eyes on Erik.

Erik's smirk increased when the Slytherin girl stopped. "Well I've just heard that a few people this year got into Slytherin that really shouldn't have. I was just commenting" He said his tone having a hint of ice but overall it was a fake innocent that was obviously fake. "No offense or anything" He said running his hand through his short hair.

Larissa felt anger bubbling inside her and held her hand to cover her nose.
"I agree," she said coolly, "I don't think any mudbloods should have got into Slytherin."
She moved her hand away from her face as her anger subsided and was replaced by a gleaming white smile.

"Well I wasn't calling you a muggleborn but if you say so..." Erik said giving her a charming smile that was meant for the only purpose of annoying the crap out of this Slytherin girl that thought so highly of herself. Erik was hoping that she would learn to get back to her own size. He hated to admit it, well actually he loved to, but she wasn't so grand.

Though he turned to Libby "Nice meeting you Libby. Maybe we will see each other around the castle but I should probably take my leave" Erik said "See you around Larissa" He said with a brief wave before he turned his back walking away from the two girls thinking that this was the start of a productive year.

Libby watched as Laris and Erik began to talk, or rather make comments, about the sorting hat. She started to become confused as suddenly in a change of act larissa broke out into a smile.

"Nice meeting you too" she said as he decided to leave.

(laris go trophy room)

Larissa turned away from Erik, fire was racing into her throat- What worried her most was that her veela blood meant this could be real fire.
"I'll get that mudblood, me and Hoshi.." She cursed under her breath as she walked away.

Libby followed larissa, and heard what she said. "You'll have to get past me first, besides even if you do, which you won't, it will be your funeral" she said threateningly, shoving her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back