Stardust Glitters in the Night

Katheryn Kingsley

OOC First Name
Kait
Sexual Orientation
Bas
Wand
Maple Wand 12'' core of female Kelpie Hair
I did not make this place up. It is a factual diner near times square in New York City. All the waiters and waitresses are Broadway potentials. They sing and dance for costumers while they are eating. It's tons of fun ;)
2326332-Ellens_Stardust_Diner-New_York_City.jpg

Katheryn Kingsley was finally living in New York City. Her father had bought her an apartment up in Greenwich Villiage. It had cost quite a bit but the Kingsleys were lucky enough to have that kind of moneyand her father thought it would be better for her if she didn't worry about money. Kat had decorated the place and was finally completely moved in. Jacob was even living with her when he wasn't on the road and that was a bonus. Her first week in the city she had managed to get a job at a Diner. However, it wasn't just any diner. It was Ellen's Stardust Diner were all the employees were hopeful to make it to broadway. It was a bright, colorful place that was fairly relaxed. They all took turns singing while waiting tables in a very comfortable atmosphere. It really was great practice for auditions. Kat had already been to four casting calls but had yet to hear back from any of them. She wasn't discouraged yet, after all, it had only been two months and she was new at this.

The diner was where the redhead currently was. She was dressed in her uniform with her beautiful red curls tied up in a ponytail. Since she was now in the muggle world, her wand was safely hidden in her appartment. Her pale skin shone under the lights as one focused on her. It was now her turn to sing. A smile spread across her red lips. She accepted her mic from one of the boys, giving him a wink. She was going to sing a song from the musical Aida. The redhead smiled at the crowd. "Hey y'all. My name is Kat and I'm going to sing a song called My Strongest Suit." she said before beginning her song.

After the young girl was finished, everyone clapped. Katheryn grinned at the diner before handing off the mic to the next person. She grabbed her notepad and went to her new table. Her bright blue eyes shone with excitement. She turned to a guy who probably wasn't too much older than she was. "Hello, I'm Katheryn and I will be your waitress tonight." she said in a friendly voice. "What can I do for you tonight?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back