Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Derek<3
Wand
Curved 10 Inch Rigid Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Athena had been looking up to Evelyn her whole life. And now it wouldn't last long until her cousin would leave the school. Athena would not see her that much anymore and than she and Emilia were the oldest around here. The blonde was excited for the Valentines Dance and was glad with the dress that Evelyn helped her finding. Athena didn't had someone that she loved or wanted to be with. She was fine on her own and would search for friends. She had a feeling Emilia liked Derek and she understood why, he was handsome and kind to her. And she deserved that. Athena hoped to see her tonight too. When the blonde walked into the Great Hall she smiled when she saw the decoration. They always did a wonderfull job she thought. She was wondering who did the decorating, were it the Professors? Or the House Elves? A question that could be answered later she figured. The blonde walked over to the drinks table and searched for something to drink.

Last edited:
Mazikeen as she went through the different events at the school came to the realisation that she did not need to wear nearly as many fancy clothes as she thought. the first year of the valentines day dance she had felt woefully underdressed, now she felt more comfortable, like she was comfortably dressed for one. She liked wearing a little more casual stuff, it made her feel a lot more - like herself. The teen walked into the great hall for the valentines day event and despite some initial concerns about how she might feel at such an event, she didn't feel bad, she was happy. Clearly she just needed to trust in herself and the clothes she picked out. The Gryffindor walked around until she spotted Athena! She hadn't caught up with her beautiful best friend in ages so she happily wandered over to her, "Athena!" she said excitedly a wide grin on her face, "How are you?" the girl asked her close friend. She hoped the girl was doing well, she was certainly dressed in such a pretty dress. But Athena had always seemed more fashionable and better dressed that Maze was, but she didn't mind much at all.

Athena had made some friends around the school and she liked meeting more new people. Heta Omega was sure a fun way for that, but she liked hanging out with boys too. It didn't mattered to her. When she poured herself a drink and took a sip of it she observed the room. Many people were dancing together and a lot of love seemed to be in the air. Athena knew what love was, like in family but she didn't really felt something for a boy or a girl. Perhaps she was too young for that. Though it seemed Emilia was further on that point. Who would had guessed that? Emilia seem to be growing like a butterfly around here and she was glad so. When she heard her name getting called on a excited way she looked at the direction where it came from. She smiled bright when she noticed her best friend Mazikeen. She hadn't spoke in ages and they really needed to catch up. '' Hi Mazi!!'' Athena said happy. It would be fun to hang out with her on this dance. They could celebrate friend love too right? '' I'm fine, thanks! I'm glad we run into eachother. How are you? Are you here alone too?'' The blonde asked. Perhaps Mazi had some date too where she waited for. If that wasn't the case they could hang out together the whole evening. That was way more fun she thought. Athena spotted Evelyn with Lucas and smiled as she noticed the couple together. They would be here for the last time on a dance. She knew how much this ment for her cousin and hoped they had a great time.

Maze was happy that Athena seemed pleased to see her, she hadn’t seen much of the other girl in the recent weeks, but she hadn’t been too concerned about it, Maze trusted and knew her friend would be just working hard and of course this meant that she hadn’t seen as much of her. But, the girl was seeing her now that was always good. The Gryffindor nodded in agreement, it was good to run into her, ”Oh I’m good, how are you?” she returned the question before nodding again, ”Yeah, I am, what about you?” though she knew that Athena had been busy a part - a small jealous part of Maze - was sure that her friend had probably scored a date for that night. Of course she had she was so pretty and she was so friendly, the boys were surely a lot in love. But, maze knew that was just her small jealousy of the girl and it wasn’t anything reflected in reality, ”Don’t need dates to have when you’ve got friends,” she said with a bright smile, pushing aside her own negative thoughts to focus on what the other girl was saying and focus on her in general. Mazikeen loved spending the time with her friends, and though this was an event aimed at couples she knew it could still be as enjoyable with friends.

Willow had not intended to go to the valentines feast. she had gone for a run and a fly after class as it had been so nice outside. unfortunately, she had missed dinner which had been held early to allow time to set up the hall. she went to shower and was going to skip dinner her stomach started to grumble. she sighed and headed downstairs. she was not dressed for a dance. she was wearing a t-shirt that she wore in the evening, something to keep cool in the time after she had showered before she went to bed. she put on a pair of white jeans that were better than the legings she often spent the evenings in and headed down to get food.
As Willow reached the hall she headed to the food table. she stacked a plate with food and was about to find somewhere out of the way to sit when she saw her friends. she walked over to maze and Athena. just about catching the tail end of the conversation. "What did I hear about good friends?" she asked as she reached them. "Hey Maze, Hey Athena, happy valentines day" she said. looking at the two girls. "You both look beautiful, That dress suits you so well athena She said Athena always looked amazing, her style wasn't something willow could pull off but it suited Athena perfectly. and Maze just looked very maze. "Thank you for the rose, It was a total surprise" she said to maze.

Last edited:
Athena was glad to see Mazi would be there to spend time with her. Since she had no date or how they called it for this event. '' I am alone too! But that means that we can keep eachother company!!'' Athena said and grabbed the girls arm for a moment out of excitement and smiled. '' Do you like someone? I mean a boy or? I don't really. Some other girls from our year are with a boy like a real date. My cousin too. I am happy for her, but it is strange too.'' Athena was really open mostly and wanted to discuss things with people that seemed akward to others perhaps. But that was something she learned from Evelyn. Honesty was the most important thing and there were no strange questions she figured. And what Mazi than said made her laugh. '' We don't need boys. We got eachother.'' Athena than said while grinning. And let Mazi her arm go. Athena than saw another familliar face and a roommate of them. She smiled as she noticed Willow. '' Hey Willow! Same for you. Ah so sweet thanks!'' Athena was glad people liked her dress. She loved clothes and dressing up nicely. And now she had the advice of her big cousin still. Athena didn't always wanted her mothers opinion everytime, since mostly she gave Athena clothes from her own brand. And ofcourse some were nice, but she wanted to choose for herself too. '' Are you here alone too Willow? Or is there a prince waiting for you?'' Athena asked the girl with a smile. She liked both of the girls much and loved spending time with them.

Mazikeen smiled at her friend as she too said she was alone, they were both at this event alone, but they would be able to spend the time together at this time at the ball. She had noted that a few people in their year group and young seemed to be in couple and though Mazikeen could be a little jealous of the closeness that those people could get with being in a relationship but she didn't need that for herself. "Whose your cousin and whose she with?" the girl asked, she was curious enough about this girl and the gossip of people in their year group being at this thing together, but it was true that they had each other and they could spend this time together. Mazikeen glanced at Willow as she joined them, giving the other girl a bright smile. "You are welcome Willow! I couldn't not send a rose," the girl said, "I don't always remember everyone, but those I do, it's always worth it," the gryffindor assured her. She hoped that Willow wasn't with anyone, a little selfishly to be able to get a dance together, she liked the idea of them spending the time together and just dancing the night away. Mazikeen wanted to do that. "If you aren't with some, I say we dance!" The girl didn't want to just stand around, she definitely wanted to dance! She was with her good friends, and they were all young, this could be incredible fun.

Willow listneed as the girls mentioned something that must have been to do with the conversation they had been having before she arrived something about who athenas cousin was here with. that made her think of her own cousin, the advantage of having a cousin who was part giant was that a scan of the room made it easy to find her, and it didn't look like chante was here. she would have to track down the Hufflepuff soon to see how she was, as the last time she had seen her there was something not right with her. Willow nodded at Athena as she seemed to appreciate the compliment. "you are welcome" she said. the dress really did look great on her. willow smiled as Maze said that she could not not send her a rose. "Thank you" she said and gave her friend a slightly awkward one-handed hug trying not to drop the plate she was holding.
As Athena asked if she was here alone or if she was waiting for her prince she scoffed. a prince, no, the only reason I came down was for food, I totally missed dinner and I am starving" she said. taking a mouthful of a sandwich as if to prove a point.
At the suggestion of dancing, Willow shrugged. this wasn't a shrug to the dancing. but more to the fact that her plan had been to pick up, eat and leave. the shrug was to herself as if to say you are here now so why the hell not. "dancing sounds great, but first food, Do you want some?" she said offering the plate laden with snack food to her friends. like both of her parents once willows mind was set on something it was hard to dissuade her. at the moment this was food.

Athena was glad that both of her friends were now here with her. This was going to be a great night. With good friends and a lot of love for eachother. Valentines Day was something lovely the blonde thought. When she listened at Mazi her question she thought for a moment.
'' My cousin is Emilia. She's in Hufflepuff. Looks like me blonde and also from Denmark.'' Athena explained. Emilia was the only one still living in Denmark. Evelyn and she moved to another country. Evelyn her parents were living in New Zealand and she was living in England. Mazi asked also with who Emilia was. Athena knew so because she both hanged out with Derek and Emilia. And she knew Derek liked her cousin. And she had a feeling Emilia liked him too. She would find out soon she figured. Or was gonna ask her cousin all from this night. '' She is going with Derek. A boy from Slytherin from our year. He's nice!'' Athena answered. The blonde smiled as she heard Mazi had send a rose to Willow. It was really sweet of her. It made her think she didn't even thanked her yet. '' Thanks for the rose indeed! So sweet of you. I feel bad for not sending. I forgot this year. But I make it up to you tonight.'' Athena grinned to both of the girls. When Willow told them she was alone here too and for the food Athena laughed. Willow always seemed to be happy with food around and she couldn't blame her. It did seem tasty. '' Go ahead. Taste all of it than!' I am a bit hungry too. '' Athena said smiling and took one cupcake from the table. Mazi really seemed to want to dance. '' We will dance Mazi! I love dancing.'' Athena than said happy and took another bite of her cupcake. After Willow was done with eating they would dance. And otherwise Mazi could already show her cool moves.

Mazikeen had seen the girl that Athena was describing but she could admit to not knowing her particularly well, however she did know a little better the boy, ”He’s on the quidditch team right?” the girl asked curious if that was who she was talking about. They were obviously in classes together but Maze hadn’t ever really paid attention to most of the boys in their year. She looked at the plate of food that Willow had. Maze liked willow a lot but she wanted to get to the dancing. The food at this feast always seemed like too much. It was usually something she dipped into, but she wasn’t sure if she should now, she’d had a big dinner. But of course they’d be dancing after, so she could just dance and it would be fine. So Maze reached out and took the a cup cake, ”Okay, but we’re definitely dancing,” the girl looked between the two of them looking for some assurance that they would indeed get to dancing, the food was all fine and well, but dancing the night away with some friends would be definitely as enjoyable. She was sure that both Athena and Willow would enjoy dancing, it was a fun and freeing activity.

willow listened as the other girls spoke about Athenas cousin who was on a date with Derick. "yeah, he is chaser on the Slytherin team" she said. she didn't know the boy well but she was into quidditch. even if they had not played against each other she had an idea who was on which team.
between the three of them, the contents of the plate soon disappeared. willow eating most of it, and atherna and maze taking cupcakes. willow was not the neatest of eaters. she didn't spill food down her but she ate quickly caring more about getting the food into her than looking refined. she had heard someone snobby once say looked like she had been raised by wild dogs. she guessed if you looked at things the right way in some ways she had been.
She could see that maze really wanted to dance and Athena also seemed quite keen. the plate was almost finished when the current song was over and the next one started. thankfully the new song was more uptempo than the last one which had been a slow Ballard. "okay, I am good to dance, lead the way." she said as she put the nearly empty plate o a table. she remembered the yule ball last year when she and maze had had fun dancing before being joined by Athena. it had been a fun night.

Athena listened as Mazi explained that Derek was in the Quidditch Team. She was right, that was a way of how people knew eachother mostly since many people looked to the games always. '' Yeah he is! '' That was kind of cool the blonde thought. And Willow also seemed to know him. It was normal since he was in their year as well. And Willow was doing quidditch too. Willow seem to want to eat really bad and she laughed as the girl seemed to enjoy it a lot. A up tempo song came and both of the girls were ready now. Athena also finished her snack and was ready to go. '' Girlpower!!! Let's dance.'' Athena than said exciting and dragged but of the girls to the dancefloor. Athena liked dancing, but didn't thought it was the best talent of hers. She sing along with the song and thought that was more a talent of hers. And since the talent show she dared more, but in company of people she knew. On the talent show last year she was together with Emilia and that was different than alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back