OOC First Name
Alexis
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Kinsey was dressed like a cowgirl for Halloween this year - channelling the muggle spirit of the holiday and dressing up in something cute and not so scary. She didn't have any plans for the Halloween feast except have a couple pieces of candy and maybe she could two step if there was a good song playing before she left the rest of the student body. She walked in with cowboy boots on and her thumbs through the belt loops of her shorts to play the role up just a little. She wasn't going to win anything with the contest but she was going to be as committed to her role as she could. Before Kinsey went for some sweets she queued for the pop up tent to see if it was any good - while she was walking some first year gasped clearly startled by the House Elves who were working whilst in costume and caused her to not pay attention to her footing and bump into the person in the line in front of her. "Sorry!" she said quickly - not wishing to anger anyone especially on the spookiest of nights.

Liam had been dressing up as a cowboy he figured that seemed great on him and he could steal girls heart tonight. He did not went with a date because he figured he could just chat with girls on this evening. And when he walked in towards the drink and food table to get something and for sure it was a place were some girls were who were alone and did not had someone to dance with. He turned around but than someone stood on his feet. It hurted a bit and he wanted to say something against it but than he looked into the face of a girl a cowgirl and a beautiful one. '' No problem.. Not at all.'' He than said with a charming smile. '' We are matching it seems.'' He than said with a grin meaning their costumes obviously.

Kinsey had barely noticed the person standing in front of her was none other than the notorious Slytherin Quidditch Captain until he spoke to her about matching their costumes. She smiled a little nervously and said cheekily, "Imitation is the greatest form of flattery." She was playfully implying that he had copied her costume but of course they had never met until now and it was clearly a said in jest. She assumed this polite yet playful exchange would be all that was said because Kinsey knew that someone like him had a reputation to uphold and she didn't feel that she fit in with that and certainly had no aim to be a notch on anyone's broom.

Liam was actually suprised by the girl in front of him. He wanted to find her name but he just didn't knew. She was younger than him for sure he knew because she was not in his classes. The prefect smiled charmingly when the girl replied. She seemed like a quiet and beautiful girl but the way she looked seemed a bit playfull and Liam fell for it completly. This was going to be such a night and he was glad to be run into the girl. Perhaps it was faith, but he didn't mind not at all that she bumped into him. '' I would not dare to copy your costume. But to be honest.. It looks better on you than me.'' He than said with a friendly smile on his Liam way obviously. He than came closer and whispered in her ear.
'' But don't tell anyone I said.'' He than said while looking at her again and standing in normal distance with a grin. Liam by now figured that people knew who he was but he wanted to properly introduce to her. '' I'm Liam. And who is this beautiful cowgirl in front of me?'' He than asked with a charming smile.

Kinsey certainly had not expected more out of the boy - she certainly didn't expect any sort of flirtation coming from him so when he started to flirt she blushed, looking down at her feet when he whispered in her ear. She chewed down on her bottom lip for a moment as she felt herself regain her personal space. When Liam introduced himself to her she almost told him that she knew exactly who he was but instead the girl smiled sweetly and said, "I'm Kinsey." The rouge on her cheeks was still strong and did not seem to be leaving them any time soon. She knew that he was a big flirt, it was well known but that didn't mean she didn't feel something when someone was complimenting her. She was still a human. "Tell me, Liam, do these lines usually work for you?" Kinsey asked - smiling in amusement as if she hadn't been blushing just a moment ago.

Liam watched as the girl introduced herself. Kinsey, was a nice name. But he figured he didn't had heard it before. But that didn't mattered. This girl was a hidden gem. He saw that she was a bit shy but he seemed to have her attention and he smiled friendly. '' Nice to meet you Kinsey.'' Liam than said with a smile and winked shortly. Than the girl asked a question and he had to grin for a moment, she was not so shy it seemed. But it was nice and playfull. '' I'm curious if they do with you..'' He than returned the question and looked at her with his blue eyes and tried to see. But than he smiled again. '' I hope they do. How come I never have seen you before?'' Liam than said with a smile.

Having not expected such a blatant response she let out a little chuckle - not to be mean at Liam's answer but at the thought of someone like him flirting so hard with someone like her. It was preposterous. She hoped this wasn't a prank because that would be cruel considering she had not offended anyone in her time here and would not deserve such specific punishment. She ignored his claim to hope his flirting work and Kinsey shrugged her shoulders unknowingly - she was not a very gregarious, extraverted person by nature so any attempt at meeting people was usually a failure because things of that nature did, indeed, make her nervous. Liam seemed the exact opposite. "I keep to myself, mostly," Kinsey said. Whilst they had been speaking the queue cleared a little and Kinsey moved to stand beside Liam to get a Pineapple Lump which she popped into her mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back