Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Baron
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Swishy Hornbeam Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
With a emerald scarf wrapped around her neck and thick jet black leggings underneath her tutu style skirt, Jenna was more than ready to hit the skating rink. Tia had said she could go and without Joshua, what a relief. As long as she made it back home before the sun set, then tia gave her the okay. Jenna didn't hesitate a second longer, wearing a feather light coat so she can skate easily along the ice. She been dying to go skating for a while with a friend. Jenna was hype they will be skating today, the girl arrived at the skating rink seeing her classmate waiting by the entrance of the rink. Jenna waved, and headed to rent out a pair of ice skates from a nearby booth. Jenna paid for skates then slipped them on with very little difficulties. She done this before, Jenna put them on with ease. Jenna in time joined her friend out on the ice. She loved skating. She wouldn't say she was masterful, but she did good if she able to spin in circles from time to time.

Last edited:
Baron had been on the ice for a couple of minutes now, working on his new move. Rounding the rink one more time, his eyes caught sight of two girls, one wearing his favorite shade of scarf - emerald green. She looked cute in her tutu- style skirt. With expert moves, Baron glided closer to where they were to check them, her particularly, out. Smirking, the young Corelli was satisfied and decided to show off. Using a routine that won him his third gold medal in Italy, the young boy spontaneously put a show stopper in the middle of the rink. He ended the routine with his signature triple lutz and paused for the applause that followed. However, his attention was focused entirely on the girl wearing a tutu skirt and green scarf.

Jenna skated down the rink with her friend, both minding their own business. They were in deep discussion about the kids at their school. Jenna could manage on the ice while gossiping when her eyes darted towards him, the boy owning the rink like he was prince of the ice. Jenna shook her friend, marveling over the boy's skills. Was he someone famous? Jenna fails to know, but she wanted to know. Jenna's mouth dropped open while the other occupants on the rink, including her friend was clapping wild for him. Jenna was hooked, she skated closer to him as it seems he was eyeing her after that big finish. "Hey, are you famous, that was really cool," Jenna commented with a grin.

Last edited:
With his eyes on the green scarf girl, Baron took a short bow. He smirked when he saw her gliding across the rink toward him. He straightened up when she was already in front. Damn, she looked even prettier up close. When asked whether he was famous, he raised a brow with his devilish grin. "Would you skate with me if I say yes?", he added a wink. Baron found it interesting to meet someone who did not know who he was. The people, even her friend, went wild with his performance. Sure, pretty girl was clapping but not because of who he was but because of the show he put.

Jenna narrowed her eyes, and perked her lips some, "Maybe," she mused and joins him closer on the ice. "But if you're not famous, you really should be," the young witch said, still impressed with him owning the ice. She doesn't know anyone that impressively skilled on the ice. Jenna glance sideways, otherwise, recognize he was handsome pretty boy type. The type Tia warns her about and to tread with cautious. "Race you at the end of the ice?" Jenna challenge with a smirk. "Loser buys the winner butterbeer?"

Baron's grin widened. This girl definitely did not know him. Probably by name but not by face. He held to that hope for now. She skated closer to him with a sweet smile. The boy straightened as he savored the attention he was getting. Sure he was used to it but this girl got this charm and effect on him. She invited him to a race to the end. His game face was on when she mentioned a drink he only discovered when he found out he was different from what they called Muggles. Because of this, he was determined to prolong the company with the girl. Taking her hand, he placed a chaste kiss on it. "After you, madam.", he offered with a small bow.

Jenna was probably her own worst enemy, she was falling for the same antics she would behave with everyone else. Jenna blushed, eyes narrowing more than they already did at the boy. He was impressive on the ice, she gives him that much credit. Jenna will have to keep on her toes, play into the game if she had to keep up with him. "Okay prรญncipe, famous or not, madam? It makes me sound like a vieja," Jenna laughs, then took off racing towards the end. Jenna is not a professional skater, but she can dash away in skates when she needed to.

Baron's grin widened at how feisty the girl was. He was enchanted at how confident she carried herself, fierce yet still graceful as she already had a headstart on the race she suggested. Baron soon glided after her, taking his time as he already intended to lose and buy this girl a butterbeer, or even two. Soon enough, he had reached her and held out an arm. "So, about that butterbeer.", he started with a wink.

He didn't even try, Jenna slows down towards the end of the rink and skated over to his side. He declared her the winner, Jenna smirks rolling her brown eyes. "You don't have to buy me anything, I'm up for just skating around," Jenna insisted as she links her arm around his. "Besides, I don't even know your name cutie, and you don't know mines," Jenna pointed out. Not that it would stop her from getting a butterbeer with a stranger. He came across harmless, Jenna didn't trust him but she trusts herself to be able to handle herself pretty well. She thinks she can take on even Joshua, and he was older by a few years. They've never actually duel, though she certain she could win against her brother. "So, what's your name, are you from around here?"

Baron tucked the girl's hand into his after she linked her arm around his. Taught to be a gentleman, he slowly skated with her along the side, smirking when she called her cutie. Moving to the front, skating backward easily, he looked at her with a smile before spinning her around like a princess and catching her expertly. "Name's Baron, cutie. Baron Corelli.", he introduced himself before giving her a playful wink. "And to answer your question, I was born in Italy but grew up in Nottingham, United Kingdom.", he added.

Jenna hadn't expected to be spun around like a dreidel and to be caught so elegantly by the boy. She let out a squeal of delight and clung to the boy when he had effortlessly saved her from falling over. "Warn me the next time you're going to do that. Por favor, Baron," though she was meant to be scowling him, she couldn't help but smirk at the boy. "Interesting, you're not a local like me. What are you doing here, you're far away from home," Jenna questioned the boy, she was very intrigued and fascinated by the boy standing in front of her. He had a charm about him that it was hard to ignore and compel her to want to know more about him.

Baron shrugged as she grinned at the girl. She was even prettier when she laughed, her laughter like a pea bell. Nodding at her playful warning, Baron took her again for another spin, her hand in his. As he switched his stance so as to be facing her, the pretty girl asked him why he was in New Zealand. "I was looking at schools around here, might transfer this year or the next.", he answered smoothly. "I think you owe me a name to match that pretty face of yours, don't you think?", he added as they came to a slow on the opposite of the ring. He steadied them both, gingerly stepping a bit closer to her. There was something about her that challenged him and at the same time, caught his attention. And truthfully, it was so rare that something that was not even ice would interest this ice prince.

She spun around again, have a feeling it was going to happen Jenna was ready this time. Surprisingly, her movement was fluid and sharp. Jenna is able to keep up with the devious boy. Jenna reached up for her Slytherin scarf, it was still very much wrapped around her neck. She suspected he was going to Hogwarts, probably, it had to be. That was the only school she could think of, besides muggle schools. "Bueno, I hope you do transfer here. Were lacking plenty in the suave department," Jenna mused. "Jenna Toubia, and don't you forget it," Jenna teasingly winks and skates away.

Baron laughed at Jenna's comment. He was frankly attracted to her wit and skill as a skater. Being a pro himself, he would say he admired her movements. Told of her name, he grinned at her before realizing she was skating away. Baron quickly skated after her before skidding to a perfect stop in front of her. "I won't forget a pretty name that matched a pretty face.", he winked playfully. "So, how about this butterbeer with me?", he invited with an open hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back