"Spicing up my life and yours" Said Meredith *edited*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meredith Archibald

OOC First Name
Sally
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Dragonstone
Alrighty.. First of all, she's not a goody-good girl. Her family lived in Britain however she had been living everywhere around the world due to her curiosity towards them.

She prefers lust than love, She never know what love is.

Here we go

1st. She need an ex, a jerk , a casanova If possible but if not then it's alright. Anyway he had been watching her and want to get back with her. He will beat up anyone who try to date her and will give her a surprise visit wherever she is (No no the character doesn't have to reply on every thread Meredith post/ ......) .

2nd. She need a boy who was
crushing on her and trying to tell her what love is. However she has no interest in that boy since she wasn't interested in love... But someday, she will learn what love is.

And those two characters shall argue against each other about her... (rryt lets say A is the ex and B is the boy who was crushing on her) A will be telling B to stay away while B will be telling A to stop blind folding Meredith from love...

3rd She probably need some
friends... Those who likes dueling.... :)

yeah well.. that's all she need atm. ;)

P.S I'm thinking about changing Meredith's age into 18

I could offer you Riley Smith. He is a total flirt and a charmer. He wouldnt think twice about being with Meredith. He isnt loyal but he is engaged at the moment but it wont stop him. He likes to make girls feel special and such but he is really only looking for one thing ;)
What do you think?

Sure but maybe for Meredith's exes collection?
Or could he really be a pain in the @ss? haha

either would be just fine.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back