Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Marcos<3
Wand
Curved 11 Inch Ash Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
Gabriella would meet up with Marcos in the Great Hall. They had been friends for a long time and Gabriella loved spending time with him. It was nice seeing him play with the Quidditch Game and she secretly had cheered for him. Gabriella had been distracted again this semester and she decided she would stay with the holiday at Hogwarts. She didn't dared to go home with these grades. Gabriella didn't understand how she could score so bad. Perhaps she was with her mind somewhere else, or with someone? The blonde entered the Great Hall and went looking for Marcos or Heather. She knew Heather was busy with some guy too and figured she would be going with him, or just trying to find him.

Marcos had asked Gabriella to go to the ball with him, mostly because in the last semester they had gotten quite close. He liked the girl, she put a little too much pressure on herself, but Marcos thought she was a great person. He had put in a little more effort with this Yuleball, making sure his suit was more than just presentable. He wanted to make an effort for her. The teen finished getting ready and headed to the ball. He found Gabriella with ease and walked confidently over to her. ”Hey” he greeted warmly with a bright smile on his face. He could admit that she looked amazing, but he was a little nervous to, did he have real feelings for her? Would that make her think he did? Maybe he did, he didn’t quite know, though he knew he liked her. ”That’s a beautiful dress, looks nice on you,” he settled for some middle ground that wouldn’t too evidently put him in any awkward position. This middle ground was better than anything else. Marcos smiled at her, ”Can I interest you in a dance?” the boy offered holding out his hand to her with a smile on his face.

The blonde took a drink from the table and directly took a sip of it. She had been nervous all day for this evening. She and Marcos would go together and it wasn't like that was the first time, but it felt different. Heather was busy with that boy and she and Marcos had spend lots of time together. He wasn't like the other boys, the only thing that annoyed her was that he was best friends with her cousin Gabriel. Marcos was more intelligent she figured without Gabriel. The only thing that interested him was quidditch. Marcos also did Quidditch and he played as a keeper lately. It was nice to see him play and him doing so good. Gabriella got a different feeling when she saw him play. It wasn't something she could place, or was happy about. If her father even knew that she was hanging out with a boy and dance, he would be furious she figured. Her father wouldn't even want her to attend these kind of events. And if it was allowed she could only go to socialize and make contacts for the future. Gabriella felt unhappy with that. She was always agreeing with her father and doing everything what he said, but she just liked hanging out with Marcos and Heather. Her father would ask about her grades and ofcourse they were bad. That was why Gabriella was struggeling with herself. Should she tell Marcos to leave her alone, or was it something she could never give up? The blonde felt her stomach hurting about all of this stuff. At least she had decided to stay at Hogwarts over the break, she had to study hard and prepare good for classes.

Lost in het thoughts she heard a familliar voice and noticed Marcos. When seeing him it put a tiny smile on her face that she couldn't hide. '' Hey '' she said to him and looked at his suit. He looked really nice and different than usual. It was nice of him to complement her, sometimes Gabriella needed that. She wasn't that confident about herself and her looks. '' Thanks Marcos.. That's kind of you to say.'' Gabriella said to him with a smile. The blonde hoped that this year would be over soon. Next year her sister would join the school and she hoped that her parents would put some energy to her. She had a feeling that Lauren needed more attention from her parents than she did. She would love to have a moment to breathe. '' Do you have a new suit? It looks nice on you.'' Gabriella said polite in response. She remained friendly to him and didn't really knew what she else had to say. Than he asked her to dance and Gabriella looked around her. It would be weird if she wouldn't dance now and she didn't want that.
'' Uh yeah sure.. I hope I don't stand on your toes with these heels.'' Gabriella said while smiling for a moment. She hoped that she could loosen up a little. She felt really nervous because of all what was going inside of her head.

Marcos returned the smile she greeted him with and even more brightly as she took his compliment. ”I say it because it’s true,” the Gryffindor assured her before looking down at his own outfit, it was technically new, at least it was new for him, it wasn’t new overall, ”Sort of, it’s a hand me down, but it’s new for me!” Marcos told her, he didn’t mind the second hand clotthes from his brothers, the clothes always felt nice and were in good condition, so there was no ill feelings. Marcos had never minded his family’s lack of money, but as his siblings grew older he knew there was a little more money for him but he didn’t need it, he liked what he had and he was grateful for it all. He couldn’t imagine not having more of his stuff. The boy smiled at her and shook his head, ”If you do, that’s okay!” the Gryffindor assured her again, ”My feet won’t feel a thing, don’t you worry about that,” he knew that Gabriella had a difficult time loosening up, that she didn’t find it particularly easy to relax and enjoy herself, but he thought that what little he could maybe do to help that would likely go a long way. He held out a hand to her so that they could dance, ”Plus, it would be a pity if you just stood at the sidelines and didn’t make more marvel at how amazing you look tonight,” Marcos knew she had already agreed to it, but he hoped to reassure her about it. Make her more comfortable about it.

Gabriella smiled shortly at the compliments Marcos was giving her. Sometimes people did it because they could feel or see how insecure she was. Perhaps they only said it because they wanted to make her feel better. Perhaps she was just imagining the fact that Marcos hanged out so much with her but only wanted to be nice. Or perhaps even Gabriel send him to her to make fun of her afterwards. The blonde had all thoughts going through her head and perhaps this was just some defence to push Marcos away from her and follow the instructions from her father. Her father would want her to be with someone rich and from a good family name. But she wasn't so far yet, but she was a girl and a girl dreamed of marrying or that kind of stuff right? The blonde nodded for a moment to Marcos and didn't really heard the words right. Like the thing Marcos said right now. Gabriella was raised with being rich and get the best clothes and stuff, but Marcos seemed to live his life different. She knew he had a older brother Flavio in Ravenclaw. And he was a prefect and a captain of the quidditch team. She was wondering if Marcos had that ambition too.

Gabriella smiled for a moment when Marcos said that it was fine if she stoot on his toes. She didn't knew if he would say the same thing if it really happend. Her heels were pretty high, and she hoped that she wouldn't fall or anything. But her mother had told her to wear this or something. She had to practice one time. '' I hope so.. I'm gonna hold you, because I don't want to fall ok?'' The blonde looked at the hand that Marcos held out. Gabriella took his hand at first and than put her hands Marcos on his shoulders and felt a bit uncomfertable at first. Perhaps she wanted this but made an excuse for it. Gabriella her mind was a rollercoaster at the moment. What was she doing!? The blonde didn't really dared to look at him so looked around them when they started to move. '' I just follow you. Can you dance by the way? I hope you do, so that we don't make a fool out of ourselves.'' Gabriella joked, but there was some truth into it. She always looked at others and thought about what people would think of her. Gabriella started to talk more and hoped she would calm down soon. She never spoke with Marcos about her family much. But he also knew Gabriel was her cousin. He mostly didn't asked about why they weren't talking and spending time. But he knew that they didn't liked eachother that much. The blonde kind of liked it that he didn't asked. She wanted to speak with Marcos about her parents and what they asked of her. Perhaps that made it easy, and the fact that she could focus on study more. Because it was clear that either Marcos or the whole friend situation or even more was in the way of her getting good grades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back