Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Today shcool was over and Jenna was ready to introduce Kiara and Wendall. She was wearing a warm autumn dress. She looked lovely and charming as always. Jenna waited for Wendall at the entrance to Hufflepuff and then Jenna and Wendall would go together and meet Kiara. Jenna did not deny that she always carried the gift of a dragon with her in her school bag. She was glad that Wendall and Jenna was still was good friends.

@Wendall Layton
@Kiara Wood

Wendall knew Jenna wanted to introduce him to one of her friends, and he could only assume she was a transfer student rather than a first year. He didn't think he'd met any transfer students before, but he'd do what he could to make any feel welcome. "Hi Jenna," he gave his friend a small smile as he joined her in the corridor, ready to follow her lead. "How're you doing?" he added, smoothing down the front of his woolly jumper, suddenly a little self conscious as to whether or not he looked presentable.

"Hey!" Jenna smiled at him and she was glad see Wendall here and now they can go and met Kiara. "I'm realy good and i can't wait soon help proffesor Carter to Herbology and how are you?" Jenna started walk and she was thinking what else say. "Soon be game and do you wanna come with me to the stands?" As a friend and she wanted be there for Daintree to but she don't wanted be alone.

When Kia received her note from Jenna she already understood that she is going to meet new person. Kiara didn't know who but she was excited so she was ready even before time and then she almost flew for their meeting place. Of course, not without little problems but she solved them fastly,now she at least understood how everything worked here. "Hi!" she hugged Jenna as always at then with smile put her hand out to boy with her. "Hey, my name is Kiara!" She didn't even had a smallest guess who he was, but she already knew that he is not Daintree or Lysander.

Wendall smiled as Jenna told him about helping Professor Carter. "Are you still working with the Wild Patch club too?" he asked, knowing that he was probably going to drop it himself, now that he had his own projects to be working on too. With the upcoming Quidditch game, Wendall knew he would be there to support Lysander as he always was, although even more so now that he was Captain. "Of course!" It was always fun to go with a friend to the stands too. The fourth year looked ahead when a blonde suddenly hugged Jenna beside him, before putting out a hand in front of him. He assumed this was the girl he was supposed to be introduced to but he just waited patiently. "Hi Kiara, I'm Wendall." He didn't know how much this girl had been told of him from Jenna, but the Hufflepuff was happy to follow their lead. He shook her hand, before tucking both back into the pocket of his trousers.

"Yes, i'm still going wild puch and soon with proffessor will be doing and take care of bubotubers. It's realy weird plant" Jenna never liked mandrake and ugly plants but she was always help proffessor and herbology seemed more interesting than math leasons. "Grate" Jenna hoped that she was not to far happy that her best friend agreed go with her. "Hi, Kiara!" Hufflepuff girl hugged her and then let her go.

I'm sorry, wrong account

Kia was in the best mood, almost as always, that was plus of being little ray of sunshine. She, since childhood, had been that child that was interested in everything, mostly positive, always there for her friends and just a sweetheart. Even when people said to her that it won't help her through life, she was in opposite thoughts, nothing can be better than spreading happiness. "It's nice to meet you, Wendall!" It was actually nice to meet him, because she knew that Jenna had a thing for him and now he finally had met every boy she had a thing for. All she understood now was that Jenna likes boys with brown hair. "So where are we going and what we are talking about?" She wanted to participate in conversation but she didn't want to be a reason why they didn't finish their talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back