Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual (Domhnall)
Maya DeNiro
tumblr_mo00vlCX8b1qehsoxo2_500.gif

Hey all! It's been a while since I last posted here unless I'm replying to someone else's
plot request. I've been a little picky what I want or need for my characters due to RL
stuff, so Maya here is no exception. Maya is one of my oldest and probably favorite
character despite her biography being a mess at the moment and I will eventually fix it right up,
though most of her life is well known. Maya was born and raised in Salem, MA but she attended
school in Hogwarts Scotland as Ravenclaw prefect.
Her mom (Gwen DeNiro) is from the U.K. and her dad (Allen DeNiro) was an Italian, American mobster based off
Boston though he took resident up in Salem when he met Gwen.
She used to be a shopkeeper in Salem and in New Zealand when she first moved to the country.
Then she became an auror despite her father's disapproval. She didn't really care what
he thought, she lost a friend (Haden Cullen) to guys like her father and wanted to do
everything she can to protect the vulnerable and innocents. Maya has bounced back and forth
between shopkeeper and auror, her mom owns a shop so for a while Maya ran it.
Maya is a full time auror now, and time has pretty much escaped her.
Maya has been in several relationships but they never worked out, so she
never had children of her own, though she did have a part in raising her brother
Lucca DeNiro.
TLDR; Since she didn't have kids, I was thinking she adopts
a kid or two. Age doesn't matter as long as they still need
some guidance. You wouldn't have to change their last name, but it would be cool!
Someone difficult to connect with would be fun to see how their relationship plays out.
An established character is much preferred, but I can be flexible!
Anything else: Maya could use with some friends and a love interest.
She has always been into men, though I can see her being a little flexible.
If you need to know anything else just ask! :)

Last edited:
Maya and Carter Kaster could maybe be friends! They both seem to have gone through some stuff in their life and he's certainly still going through stuff right now. They would have gone to school together because he was also a Prefect and was then HB, but I think he would have been the year above her :D

If you like the thought, lemme know and we can chat about it! ^_^

also a Prefect and was then HB, but I think he would have been the year above her :D
Ahhh! I didn't realize that, but now that I checked they graduated in the same year!
Also, Maya could've gone to the funeral too. :( Dang.

They can definitely be friends or reunite. I'm all for it. :D

We can totally say she went to the funeral as it didn't get posted much, so no one would even notice :r

Yas, I'm excited this would be fun!

Alright, that works for me. ^^
Me too!

Would you like a topic at the ministry or somewhere else?

I actually have a student that will be looking to get adopted in a couple of years :r PM me?

Oh, I most definitely will. :shifty:xD

Alright, that works for me. ^^
Me too!

Would you like a topic at the ministry or somewhere else?
Well, it depends. He spends a lot of time drunk or drinking at the moment. So what kind of role-play you want this to be is the question =))

Also, I'm thinking it can be a reconnection, of sorts, they maybe knew each other in school, separated, then he moved to NZ 15ish years ago and maybe they struck up a friendship again? Perhaps they see each other off and on for conversation stuff periodically? Carter absolutely needs more friends so I am so down for whatever.

Aw, poor guy.
Maya has done a bit of drinking herself but I can see her checking in with him every now and then.
This sounds like a Lexi and Stefan friendship on TVD. :lol:

I DONT KNOW WHO THAT IS BUT IM EXCITED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back