OOC First Name
emzies
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Flexible Hazel Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Friday was pretty happy with her dress for the dance. She had searched and searched for a fun little dress that wasn't too expensive. The dress she settled on wasn't as colourful as she had been hoping for, but it was in all other ways perfect for her. It sat well, and she was able to match it with nice shoes that weren't sore or damaged her knees. The gryffindor arrived at the great hall, looking about at the different people in the room and trying to see if she could spot her brother with a date or someone to the dance, but she couldn't spot him. She ventured further in and grabbed a drink as she glanced around.

" 'Scuse me" Benicio said loudly as he tried to get closer to the drinks table. Benicio was only here for the food and drinks. He'd dressed up for the occasion because he figured it would be easier to get around if he looked like he wanted to be there. The Hufflepuff made a face as he observed a couple dancing closely as he turned back and repeated himself loudly. Then he realized who was in front of him. "Oh, it's you" he stated. It was that girl from the lake. He'd seen her in classes here and there, but he hadn't spoken with her since then. "Hey" he stated.

Friday heard a voice of a boy trying to cut through and turned a little. "You are excused," she said, before she too realised who this was. "Hello," she replied, with almost a shrug. "This place does not seem like your vibe," she said motioning to the room. She didn't know this boy well, just that he'd been interested in lake creatures and this was..not anything liked that.

Beni returned the shrug. She wasn't wrong. "It's not, but I heard the snacks are good, and snacks are my vibe" he explained. He reached for a heart shaped cookie and took a bite. His fellow Hufflepuff had not steered him wrong. "Is this your vibe?" he asked with some curiosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back