Sparing someone new

Alexander Fields

OOC First Name
Ben
Wand
Elder 15 1/2" Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Alex walked out to his favorite spot on the grounds, it was wear he always summoned his punching bag so he could get a good hour workout before he went back inside and had a little sleep. He pulled out his wand and flicked it lightly, summoning his Punching bag and stand to the spot where he stood. As soon as it landed he made sure it was in the right position and it was even, before taking off his shirt and dropping it beside him, when he started to punch it as fast as he could. Which was pretty fast for someone to do, when not using there magic abilities. Quickly he jumped up to give it a little front snap kick to the spot where people's heads usually sat and the bag rocked back furiosuly, as if it wanted to get revenge on the pounding he had given it. Landing perfectly and lightly on his feet he raised his leg up for another kick, a side kick and landed it perfectly in the right spot to break a few ribs on a real person, before rushing it with a flurry of punches and kicks.

Chase laughed, "Long time no see, Alex, how've you been?" Chase asked, and he could tell it was the same old Alex, "See you haven't changed at all, still exercising heaps." Chase chuckled, and walked over to Alex, "Need a few tips form the master, I see." Chase looked at him, "What have you been up to since that time we talked in London and I nearly killed you, I'm so glad I didn't, in case you haven't noticed, I found a way to reverse the effects and not be a Vampire anymore, it was fun." Chase said, laughing.

Alex looked over his shoulder to see a former Vampire who had tried to kill him a while back, in london, instantly he raised his guard up at the person, but slowly lowered it and looked at him shocked, that he could find a cure for the vampire curse that had been bestowed upon him. " Nice to see you to Chase, how have you been." He said as he extended his hand out towards the young man. " Not much really just been training and fighting a lot in competition on the holidays."

Chase laughed at his reaction, "Vampire or not, I could still kick your ass." Chase said, laughing. Chase took his hand, and shook it, nice and firmly. Chase looked around, trying to figure out why this place was so special to Alex, he had seen him here a few times while he had been watching from inside the castle. Chase merely shrugged when he couldn't think of anything, "Lets go. You and me, no holding back, this time it'll be fair." Chase said, chuckling, and he threw the first punch at Alex, followed by another.

Quickly stepping back and waiting for his right to fully extend Alex grabbed hold of his shoulder with his right and his elbow with his left and swung up a powerful knee towards Chase's chest, he knew he would have to be better then that, and he knew Chase was fast, but he hit hard and loved to do damage, and knew he could do it very well. " This should be fun." He muttered loud enough for chase to hear, he didn't care about being beat, but if he did he would keep training until the day come where he won.

Chase chuckled, and flipped over the top of Alex, digging his knee into his back when he did so, "You'll need to do better then that." Chase said, laughing. He landed behind Alex, and put him into a headlock, "Lets see if you can free yourself, took me seven tries before I managed to get Artemis in a situation that she couldn't get out of, tricky little devil she is." Chase said, laughing, "I hear you know her? She's quite a good friend." Chase said.

" She a good friend of mine to." Alex said as he swung his left arm abound and under Chases chin and his right swung around and grabbed the back of his knee and flipped him onto his stomach on the ground. Where Alex quickly pinned him there using his knee to hold him there. " You seriously, need to pick your game up." He didn't think it would be this easy, but he would take every chance he could, it was hard for people to shift his weight. " You can give up anytime you know."

Chase chuckled, "What would be the fun of that?" Chase grabbed Alex' arm and swung him off him, "Don't judge a book by it's cover, nor me by my size." Chase said, laughing, "What's next?" Chase walked over to Alex and pinned him, "You can give up whenever as well, you know?" Chase said. Chase just stayed there, waiting for Alex' next move, "Whenver you're ready." Chase repeated, getting noticeably bored.

Alex was shocked that Chase could reach that far behind him to throw him off. When he rolled back onto his feet his ran at Chase knowing that he was going to hit him or step around him and swing a blind side punch or kick. He didn't care punches don't hurt, kick's have a little bite but nothing much he couldn't handle. " I ain't quitting mate."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back