sorting things out

Blake Zepline

Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Blake walked down the dirt path which led from Hogsmeade to the Lawn on the school grounds. He kicked a rock and sent it skidding away. He stopped by a tree, thinking he should wait for Pez, hoping she'd gotten his letter. He wasn't sure what he was going to say to her, but he figured he'd think of something.
He looked around, it was getting dark out; the sun was setting giving the sky a tinted orange look. He sat down and began running his fingers through the grass.

Pez walked down the path to the lawn and saw Blake.she decided to walk a little off the path in his direction slowly hoping he would see her so she wouldn't have to make first moves. she was so scared of what was gonna happen that she fell loudly over a rock that seemed to be kick out of place. "oh my gawd!"pez said very loud, but she regreted being so loud.

Blake heard a girl yell in the background, and he turned back to see what had happened. Clearly it was Pez, and she seemed to have fallen, he quickly stood up and ran over to her. He bent down and pulled her up gently. "Are you alright?" he asked, very concerned...

"yeah im good i think i just hit my head really hard."pez felt back to check and when she touche dit, it clearly hurt."ouch!"she said with pain.then sh erealized she never said thank you for him helping her back up."thanks."pez said trying to stay on his good side.

"Let me see," Blake said in the tone like that of a concerned mother. He could see where Pez had hit her head, it looked really sore. Blake rubbed her head gently, and afterwards, he blushed because it was such a stupid thing to do. He quickly side stepped to give her room, his gaze dropping to the ground. "So...." he began, searching for something to say. "I'm sorry," he blurted out. "I hope we can be friends," he said offering his hand as though they could start again.

Pez stood there smiling and looking at blake with her big brown eyes while he looked to see if her head was okay. she fely him gently rub where she had fallen.
when he told her sorry she completly froze. when she got her feeling back she said"im sorry to."pez said. but then thoso dreadful words came from his mouth.he only wanted to be friends.she stood there no tears were coming so there was no emotion coming from her."yeah i guess we can be friends."she said with a fake smile only he could see through she looked down she couldn't bare to look at him. when she looked down she noticed he had extended his hand for her to say sorry she took it.

Blake looked up and saw the look on Pez's face, he knew she liked him and that he liked her, he just didn't want Lilian to hate both their gutts for getting together behind her back. "You have a say too," he said to her holding onto her hand as she shook his. Her hands were tiny compared to his. With both his hands, he enclosed hers softly, and waited for her to say something.

pez stood there and felt the warmth of his hands of course they were much larger than hers.she hear him and what he said so she figured if she wanted to say what she had to say now would be the best time to do so."blake...i love you. and i wish lilian wasn't the reason we aren't together. cause you are the only guy i care about. really, you are. and...i want to be with you."pez said a little embarresed for pouring her heart out to him. she felt like she did the stupidest thing ever.but she never regreted it.

Blake felt is heart skip a beat at Pez's words. He began to blush a little more, he squeezed her hand briefly and gently, before he let go. "Pez..." he said his voice cracking a little. "How can you love someone you just met?" he asked looking deep into her eyes. "I may seem like everything you want in a guy, but i'm far from it," he said hoping she'd understand what he meant. "Maybe..." he said pausing as he felt his voice crack off tune, "maybe you should be with... Andrew," he said feeling his eyes begin to water.

"blake, i don't want to be with andrew. he's hurt me far too many times to count and i've just been an idiot and went back to him every time. Blake you are exactly what i want. everything i want..."pez said. a single tear fell from those brown eye's she was to sad to wipe it off. she grabbed blakes hand a few minutes after he let go."i do love you. and i really do want to be with you."pez said through more tears.

Blake felt her hand on his, he looked up and saw her tears streaming. He lifted his other hand and wiped away her tears. "Pez, i'm affraid i'll hurt you more than i am now," he said stressing out his syllables so she'd understand how serious he was. He looked down and noticed they were still holding hands, he blushed again and pulled his hand away...

pez didn't know what to say. he clearly did like her as much as she thought wich brought more tears. she felt his hand slip away just like the chance of him ever likeing her. she stood there frozen with her arms crossed because she was about to freeze. she listened to him stress how much he didn't want to hurt her. but she knew better, she knew that she loved him and thats all she cared about.her eyes were constant streams of tears nothing could help her but the silent words of what she wanted to hear.she managed to choke out."how could you ever hurt me? what we went through before was nothing. i was hoping we could trust each other enough not to hurt each other in anyway worse than that."she looked down feeling stupid for reaching for his hand cause clearly he didn't want to hold hers or he wouldn't have pulled away.

Blake saw her begin to shiver, still crying. He hadn't the slightest clue what to do or say anymore. Maybe he could trust himself to not hurt her, and trust her not to hurt him; maybe she was right. He stood there looking at te ground, he searched for words, thinking of the possible outcomes of this situation. But suddenly out of no where a feeling came over him and his eyes begun to narrow. He looked Pez in the eye and said, a bit too firmly, "We can't be together," and he walked off feeling like sh1t deep down, but didn't show it.

pez was reduced to tears her leggs could hold her no longer she fell wraped her arms around her leggs and sat on the ground and cried. she had told andrew the exact same thing and never wanted to ever talk to andrew again. she thought she had someone. someone to love her, someone she could run to when she was hurt and needed help, someone with open arms always wanting to hold her and be with her. but aparently that is never going to be blake. she couldn't say with words how much she wanted him. how much it hurt when he saud that. but she couldn't do anything to change his mind, so she did all she could. sit there and cry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back