Old School Week Sort-of Studying

Iris van Houten

Whimsical | Quiet | Thoughtful | Inner Eye Asst.

OOC First Name
Daphne
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay (Rosalind)
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Sturdy Hawthorn Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
While Iris knew she had a lot of homework to catch up on, she couldn't quite resist the pull of the Divination books in the library. It started when she saw one interesting title, and before she knew it she had a whole stack. She carried it over to a nearby table, barely able to see in front of her.

Seb was at the library to read a book that his mom made him read again. In the library, it was quieter than anywhere else. He noticed one of his classmates and sat next to her. "You're so into Divination?" he asked as he took a look at the books on the table

Iris put the stack of books on the table and looked up when someone spoke to her. She recognized Sebastian, the recent transfer who had been sorted into Slytherin. She smiled at him, fairly sure they hadn't spoken much before. "Well, yes." she said, sitting down as well. "I suppose I am."

Seb gave a nod. "What type of it do you prefer?" he asked interested whether Iris liked tarot cards, cartomancy, numerology, or what.

Iris was a bit surprised this boy was interested, but she always enjoyed talking about Divination. "I like tarot readings the best." She admitted. She also loved crystal balls as a kid, but never seeing anything in them had made her like them less.

Seb smiled at her answer. "Ooh, they're cool. Y'know, I don't wanna be that type of guy but can you do me some reading?" He asked more in a joking tone instead of asking it seriously. "Alright, alright, have you ever done readings to yourself?"

Iris smiled slightly at the boy as he asked her to do a reading for him. She felt kind of flattered, though she knew he might change his mind if he knew her grade in Divination. "I could sometime, when I bring my cards with me." She said. "And I have, yes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back