Larissa Sedgwick

OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Sort of here, then again, sort of not.

Firstly I would like to apologise for abandoning any and all duties that I had to the site.
Secondly I would like to apologise to anyone I had promised to RP with.

And now my explanation in brief:
Since December I have had an ongoing police case against someone else, of which I cannot disclose details. Unfortunately the circumstances of which have left me very vulnerable to PTSD (which I have suffered since 2012, but have managed to generally keep under control until 2016). I had been managing my condition and doing well for many months, but various situations occurred more recently which left me vulnerable to the point I ended up in A & E.

The point is, I desperately miss the site, but I cannot make any real promises or commitments to it at this time as my illness and real life must take priority.
I would still very much like to just chat OOC, and maybe have the occasional casual RP. I might take this time to focus on further character development writing.

I'm sorry to everyone I have let down, and I hope that this is something that can be tolerated while my life is in turmoil.

x

Wow, that sounds like some really challenging things you're dealing with. I hope you continue to see progress being made on both fronts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back