Sorry What?

Justin Stone

Justin was sat in his living room reading a book. He had been shopping earlier that day and was just haing bit of alone time to relax. He had seen Mark recently and he had taken him out for the day, Justin liked Mark a lot and they seemed to be getting on a lot and Justin was hoping that Mark may actually see him as a brother one day instead of some random person. He shut his book and stood up to stretch. He was supposed to be expecting Alex around today but wasnt too sure on the time so he was going to stay in all day incase she decided to turn up. He walked into the kitchen and took out a butter beer and began to drink while he thought

Alex was pacing around her living room. How was she going to tell Justin any of this? She didn't know how he would react at all. He might not look at her ever again, or he could deal with it with her. She took a deep breath, taking her purse and keys with her. She hopped in her car and made her way to Justin's house. She walked all the way to the door, and knocked on it, shaking and waiting for Justin to open the door.

Justin walked over to the door when he heard someone knocking. He smiled as he saw Alex. " Hey you. How are you?" He moved aside to let her in, shutting the door behind her.

Alex gave a quick smile. " Hey." She said as she walked in. Alex had 2 major issues that she had to talk wit Justin about. " I have to tell you a couple things Justin." She said walking around his living room, pacing herself. " First issue, I can't take it here anymore, in England. I'm moving to Barbados, I've already bought a house there and it's just a matter of time that I move in." She said clearing her throat " This second issue.. may make you want to come live with me." She said stopping and looking at Justin, practically in tears, she knew that she had to tell him.. but it would be a shocker. Alex took a deep breath. " I'm pregnant." She blurted out. " And with your child." She said letting one single tear drop down her cheek.

Justin listened to her speak. The moving away part wasnt a big deal to him as he could just apperate and see her when ever. The second part of course took him off guard. He stared at her wide eyed. "Your What? How the heck can you be pregnant." He sat down and stuck his head in his hands and sighed. He was only 19, still a teenager and now he was going to be a dad. Great

Alex sighed. " The night you saved me.. remember?" She said her lips trembling. Alex's whole body was shaking now that she could actually feel it. Alex knew that she shouldn't have come over and told Justin this, it was a whole waste to see his reaction. Imagining his feelings what it would be like to get an older girl pregnant. " I knew that I shouldn't have come." She said rushing through the door.

Justin stood up and went over to stop her. " Hey wait, this doesnt work that way. You carnt just come to say your carrying my child then leave like nothing happened ok. Its my child now so i ave to take responsibility for it. Not like my parents ever did." He leg go of her arm and stood infront of the door. " Your not leaving yet ok."

Alex was shocked, no one ever stopped her from leaving somewhere.. ever in her life before. " It looked like you didn't care, I'm not supposed to make you care, Justin." She said to him. " It's not a responsibility, it's willingness and dignity, that both sides will do the right thing and make the right choice as well." She replied. " I can't make you want them Justin, and I'm sure as he!l not giving the child up." She said to him, making it clear where she stood. " I don't want you to take on something that you don't want to, if you don't want to.. then just tell me." She said wiping her emerald eyes. " Please." She said looking at him.

" It doesnt matter if i want the thing or not ok. I need to have it, its mint to and shut up about the whole im not getting rid of it thing ok i never even said anything about it and i wasnt even going to suggest it so stop jumping to conclusions. Right your going to be a mummy and im gonna be a daddy and Mark is gonna be a uncle. Weather any of us like it or not, we have no choice its in you now and nothing will change it." He sighed and shook his head. He wondered why she was being so up herself about this whole thing it was dumb to be like that.

Alex just stood there in shock. She didn't know how to react to someone saying that to her. She could understand the position that Justin was in, but it didn't matter either way. " I...." She stopped herself. She didn't know what to say, right now it felt like she didn't know how to speak or how to move. Alex was just standing there like a statue. Alex just watched Justin in total silence.

Justin shook his head and walked past her. He wasnt going to make her stay if she didnt want to. " You know what Alex do what you want ok. You know where the door is if you want it but if you walk out now you carnt come back." Justin had enough on his plate without a full of herself girl talking to him like he knew no better

Alex nodded. " I'm sorry if I'm acting like a total b!tch right now." She looked at him. " It's just that I've never been in a position like this before, or any situation this serious." She said. " I'm not usually like this at all, I don't know what's become of me." She said to him. " If I were you, I would've kicked myself out a few minutes ago." She said.

Justin shrugged. " No its fine i dont really care too much anyway. I carnt just kick you out once you have said your pregnant, what kind of guy do you take me for?" He laughed slightly looking at her. " Boy or girl then?"

Alex nodded. " That's true." She gave a small smile. " A boy." She nodded. " Would you like to feel the bump?" She asked him, since she was about 5 months into the pregnancy there was a bump.

Justin smiled and rested his hand on the bump. " Wow theres my little boy." He laughed as he felt a small kick. He had to think of a name now but he had know idea at all. He thought for a second. "= So what are you thinking of calling him?"

Alex smiled, looking at Justin then back down to her stomach. " I was thinking maybe Jason, or Jack." She said smiling. " He might be a daddy's boy, he never kicks for me at all." She smiled.

Justin laughed and nodded. " I was just thinking of the name Jack. I like it. My little Jack." He smiled happily as he felt him kick again

Alex laughed. " It's a cute name," She rested her hand on her stomach. " See, as soon as I put my hand anywhere near him, he doesn't kick what so ever, definetley going to be a daddy's boy." She laughed rubbing her stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back