Sorry Mistake -- Justin, Thomas, and Payton

Payton grinned then stuck her tounge out."Theres the borely mansion but you might be too scared to go there."She joked smiling.

Thomas looked at Payton amused, "Well for your information, I've already been there." He said, folding his arms, pretending to be offended.

"Have you been yet?" He asked the two.

"Yeah, I have," Justin replied, "In fact that's pretty much where I came from before I bumped into Thomas, the doors closed on us and we had to jump out the windows, awesome fun."

((Well I haven't went yet but we're going to and the thread we're in now was started before this one))

"Mmm Wednesday Hardley." Thomas said remembering the girls name. Thomas laughed hard when he heard Justin say he had to jump out of the windows. "Well I fell, he bumped into me." Thomas said to Payton.

"My first experience wasn't too good, you see, I have arachnophobia, and there is so many spiders there, but it was pretty good," said Justin, as he added on, "I'd like to go again though."

((Oh right :p ))

Payton nodded and then turned to Justin and said. "Oh i dont think i seen any spiders in there but oh well." When Justin said he'd like to go again she laughed and said."What, so you can get stuck and climb out the windows."She was joking and hoped he could tell.

Justin laughed, "Yeah, with the spiders, they are my worst fear, and of course, inside the mansion there are boggarts, and it was odd, the door slammed shut on us, and the only way out was the window."

"It's very different, and it hurt, 'cos I slipped on the ledge, and fell, rather than climbing or jumping," he explained.

Thomas continued to laugh to himself, "I would go again just to see you hanging out of a window." he said between laughs.

((To help me imagine that, have you got a celeb for your character Justin?))

((No not currently D:))

"I was only on the ledge for not even two seconds, I stood on the ledge, slipped and barely grabbed on with my hands, but my grip wasn't tight enough to hold on," he explained.

"Whatcha mean?" asked Justin, "the only door in the room was slammed shut and we couldn't open it."

(( Sorry, I had to go out ))

"So what do you guys think of going to the mansion?" Justin grinned with delight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back