Sorry Mistake -- Justin, Thomas, and Payton

(Sorry :p )

Thomas smiled at Payton, "Oh you know, shopping it's a joy isn't it?" He said, holding up all of the bags, now some with a few holes and dirt of them. "Until Mr Johanson over here," Thomas said laughing and pointing to Justin, "Knocked me over."

"But thankfully I'm finished, just work robes and I'm done." He said with a smile. "Hope it isn't as bad as this for the next seven years." He added.

"Oh yeah I've met them too." He said to Payton, when she mentioned the people she had met, "As well as, Hoshi, Henric and Sam, as far I'm aware." He couldn't remember them all, there was too many there.

Payton laughed at Thomas and said."Oh, Henric, yeah i have met him but lets just say hes really strange."Payton grinned then said."Well, go shopping then." Payton thought for a moment then said."Im looking forward to charms and potions.What about you?"

"I'm not sure what class it is, but I'm looking forward to blowing stuff up," Justin laughed, "It's just always been something I've done my life."

Justin looked over at Thomas, forgetting he was there for a moment, "You've been quiet!" he gave him a little nudge, and laughed.

"Heh, I'll try to resist, but there's no promising I won't do it at least once," Justin giggled and stuck out his tongue, "Hmmm."

Justin had run out of ideas of what to talk about.

"Not that I've been told about, I'm Muggle-born," Justin smirked in an odd way, "So I'm not quite sure on how I got here."

Thomas nodded at Payton, "I fully agree. Then again I only met him for a few minutes so I'm not going to say anything bad about him." Thomas said, Henric was indeed strange.

Thomas looked at Justin with a worried look, "I agree with Payton, if you as clumsy with a wand as you are with your feet, I'm staying way back." he said returning the nudge. "Oh and don't mind me if I faze in and out every so often." he said with a shrug.

"Now classes, I'm looking forward to everything until I try them and figure otherwise." He said, feeling like a true Ravenclaw.

"Well my father went to the original Hogwarts and my mother to Beaubaxtons." He said.

"Oh right.You proberly just followed everyone."Payton said then stuck her tounge out jokingly.She then turned to Thomas and said."Oh, both my parents came here."

Justin laughed with Thomas as he nudged him, "You're going to keep using that to my disadvantage aren't ya buddy? Hehe."

((Payton: This is HNZ's sixth year opening, so your parents couldn't of gone here.))

Thomas looked at Justin, "Not a chance mate, your doomed." He said with a laugh. He then looked at Payton and laughed, "What are you laughing at? It wasn't funny, it bloody hurt." He said jokingly.

Justin laughed along with her, "It looks so funny when you try not to laugh, but you do anyway."

((Oops :p ))

"It was."Payton said still laughing. When Justin said it looked funny when she tried not to laugh but she did, she grinned and playfully shoved him."Okay then i just wont laugh."

"Something tells me that you ain't gonna not laugh for long, if that makes sense," Justin laughed, trying his best to make Payton laugh again.

Payton turned away for a second because she felt as if she was going to laugh, she turned round after a second and said."See, i can not laugh all day."With a straight face.

"You can not laugh all day? You just put the joke on yourself by not laughing, what's up there?" Justin laughed at her, trying to confuse her.

Thomas watched in amusment as the two people stood and argued, "Sorry Payton, I have to agree with Justin. I've only known you a few minutes but I can tell you like to laugh." He said.

Payton looked at him confused."Yeah, i dont know what you said there but im still not gonna laugh." She said smiling. She then turned to Thomas and nudged him playfully."Stop taking sides."She joked.

"Come of Payton," Justin nudged her, "You know you wanna laugh."

Justin nudged her again, harder this time, "Ehehe."

Payton laughed then said."Oi not fair, meany." She stuck her tounge out and turned away from him pretending to be in a huff.

Thomas held up his hands, "I'm not taking sides just simply, pointing out the obvious." He said with smile.

Then he saw it coming and heard it, "Ahh you laughed. Drat I should have put a bet on that." he said jokingly.

"Payton, we're only joking around," Justin explained, "Don't take it seriously, if you take anything I say to heart, you must be pretty stupid, no offense, hehehe."

Payton turned round grinning and said."Oh your so kind."She then looked at Thomas and said."Oh well too bad."

Thomas turned to Payton, "He's right you know. Just alot of useless coming out of here." He said with a laugh pointing at Justin.

"So what is there for fun around here?" He asked, not knowing what else to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back