Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ramasexual
Wand
12 ½' Dogwood Assorted with Phoenix Tail Feather
Despite the cold chilly days and some times with snow falling from the skies, Silas figured out a way to be outside playing his music. With the use of his wand and a bit of practice, the oldest Stilinski conjure a bubble force field big enough to include him and Syrus inside. To house them from the outside, offering them protection from the climate outdoors. It took some time to getting the spell right, a lot of trial and error. Then came the day when Silas was feeling the music in his bones and he couldn't stop strumming the ukulele. He'd roam around the house driving his younger brother nuts playing that thing, as Syrus referred it. The teen gave in to his brother's non-stop begging, Syrus was given a boxed drum. Cajon drum, as Silas calls it. They headed to the Harbour and set up right away, near a corner by a shop. Silas placed the bubble around them. Syrus beat the drum while Silas test the sound from outside. Silas signal a quick thumb up. Everything right. Silas picked up his ukulele, joining Syrus in their temporary shelter and little corner stage. Silas started them off, rocking back and forth on his heels with his ukulele. Silas chimed in when he was ready.

Last edited:
Rama Mowry absolutely hated when it was cold outside. She enjoyed showing off her body, as she was looking for some sort of relationship. She could not do that if she was wearing a long winter coat, a sweatshirt, and sweatpants. The best way to find one in her opinion was showing off her body and letting people see how nice it was. She had been walking around the harbour aimlessly in order to get away from her father telling her how he couldn't wait to kick her out once she graduated. Their relationship was depressing, and she hated being around the man. The girl heard music start up as she was walking and she walked towards it. When she found it, she realized that it was Syrus, the Gryffindor she headbutted last semester. He wasn't that much of a bad guy. He had only been trying to make her feel better. Rama shrugged to herself and watched he and his companion sang.

Syrus is not as talented as his brother when it comes to music. Silas knew how to play a number of instruments, while Syrus can only hit the drums. And he wasn't that great either, Silas taught him the basics and Syrus usually ran with it. Which is what he was doing now in their little bubble stage. Going with the plucking of the ukulele and his brother's upbeat singing. He kinda got lost in the beat of his own hands hitting the cajon, then someone in the corner of his eyes popped into view. Crap. Syrus stared back at the girl, keeping up the beat. He wasn't about to stop playing just because Rama showed up. He'd refused to react from the sight of her. Syrus had recovered, but the pain was very much alive in his mind. He regrets ever approaching her, somewhat.

A small crow started to form around Rama, as she stood and watched Syrus and his companion play. It was a type of music that she was not used to, but she did not hate it. Rama seemed like a hateful person, but she really wasn't. She was easy to get along with if a person wasn't annoying, which she found most people to be. She waited for their performance to be done before she approached Syrus, ignoring the other person with him. "So this is what you do in your free time, Stilinski?" she asked with her arms crossed over her chest. She did not mean to sound judgmental, but she wouldn't be surprised if Syrus felt she was being that way.

The song ended before another could entertain does paying them any mind, Syrus lifted his palms away from the flat surface. "Yeah, you would know if we were friends. But that's not your style right, Mowry?" Syrus retort. Syrus wish to not repeat what happened the last time, however, getting head banged would put a damper on his mood. Can he really be blamed even if he at fault in the first place? He sighed, and stopped for a minute. Stupidity and memory of the pain getting the best of him. Syrus shook his head, displeased he would be doing this and yet, "Look, I'm sorry. I was wrong, Mowry. I was a d*ck, I shouldn't have....," Syrus trailed off, scratching his neck. This tension, it ran down his neck and saddle his shoulders. Syrus didn't like it. It was probably his posture from the way he was sitting, but he strongly felt it was that and Rama. Syrus looked away and then back her again. "I'm an idiot."

Rama was annoyed with how Syrus was speaking to he as soon as he opened his mouth. She was going to respond, but before she could he was spewing out an apology and calling himself an idiot. Rama placed a hand over her heart in surprise. She never thought he could put himself aside and apologize to her for running her day that day. It made her smile, but she moved her hand from her chest to cover her smile. Rama was very pleased. "No need to call yourself an idiot." she said, now placing her hand on her hips. She felt like she had triumphed.

Absorbing her reaction, Syrus had second thoughts to that apology. He almost quite regretted it, though he was still wrong in the first place. "Are you done doing all that, Mowry? Got what you wanted right, but you're still without friends and I'm stuck playing this," canjon, Silas chimed in. Syrus looked up at his older sibling. Silas strum his ukulele, his absolute favorite of all instrument he known to play. "Silas, Rama, Rama this is my older brother Silas," Syrus quickly introduced. Silas strum a little hey, how you doing? Well I'm doing just fine. I lied, I'm dying inside. Syrus pushed his brother away after that catchy little number, Silas strum some more laughing as he went to play for a group of young witches and wizards standing nearby. "Don't read much into that, he just trying to help," Syrus shook his head.

OOCOut of Character:
This took forever, sorry. :(

Rama still felt like she was on top of the world. She found Syrus's brother to be a bit annoying because she did not listen to music often. Her father wasn't a music type of guy anyway, so why would she. "You shouldn't be ashamed that you play a canjon. I didn't mean to make you feel that way." she said quietly. She did mean to make Syrus feel bad for doing what he knew how to do. Rama did not know how to do anything other than to be a b!tch. Rama shrugged at his words. She did not mind is brother much. It wasn't like he was being a nuisance. "Trying to help what? What needs help, Stilinski?" she asked in a bit of an irritated tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back