Sorry guys.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aroha Jennings

Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
This is gonna take a bit of explaining.

I have been on for very little time in the past week, as I'm 'studying' frantically :frantics: for exams. OK, so they're only Junior Exams, and I don't see the point in them, but as I know I'm gonna get a bad report this year, I'm gonna have to study and get good marks on my exams, or mum will kill me. Plus.............

My great-great uncle died on Friday night. I didn't know him very well, but its still really sad. I'm also sick and having regular dizzy spells, which doesn't do much for my state-of-mind right now. Pretty much everything (life, exams, family issues) has fallen on top of me at the wrong time, and I'm very sorry for the vagueness in my posts. And my absence. And for writing this half-novel on why I'm going to be absent :ummmm: :cry:

Please bear with me. I know I said a few weeks ago that things were settling down again, but my life has gone back to being crazy.

This counts for all of my characters; Aroha Jennings, Abathyn Dalmoir, Alaian Brooke, Amelia Andrews, and (dammit I'm forgetting her name..............) Laura Montiez.

See ya HNZ, be back next week (I might pop on briefly when Im at the library- every morning NZT.)

I totally thought they blocked it on the school computers. You'll have to tell me how to get past that one...

Uh, yeah, they did block it. I can only check posts with the site I use (www.google.com/gwt/n?u=http%3A%2F%2Fhogwartsnewzealand.com) its the mobile-google address for it. If the school was to block it they'd have to block google -evil grin- unfortunately you can't log in though :(

*coughing fit* I'm sick today, so I may be on later :)

i agree, it is awesome :). im off to to find more proxys now :) *evil grin*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back