Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Hornbeam Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Vivi had come to Wales as part of an international tournament. The competition had been easy, until that final round. The final round was challenging. But eventually, as she always did, Vivi stood victorious. She smiled, hands on her hips as the referee called the match and her opponent was revived. She winked, blowing him a saucy kiss and sashaying away to the applause of an adoring crowd.

Fifteen minutes later, she was relaxing in the dressing room that had been provided. Her legs were crossed and her head was laying back on the couch, her eyes shut as she relaxed. She felt completely at ease in her black leggings and her short denim skirt, her knee high, high heeled boots only adding to her aesthetic and making her feel gorgeous. The deep blue blouse she was wearing complimented her skin nicely, and she liked the way it ruffled. She knew it wasn't the typical attire of a champion- that was what her mother insisted- but Vivi knew what she liked. Classical music played softly, enveloping the room and calming her racing heart.

Calum had some pretty good victories in the past, and most of the time the referees were pretty fair on their calls. He was at his home ground, versing an attractive female, he had to admit. She had almost fallen off the podium with all of the spells he was firing her way when she hit him in the chest with a spell of her own, knocking him backwards and causing him to fall straight on his back. He could have sworn her left foot was out of the podium and that would’ve been a foul. However, the referee didn’t say a word, instantly giving her a win whilst Calum quickly picked himself up from the ground, furious. He stormed to the dressing room and towards her as she sat on the sofa with a smug look on her face. “What do you think you’re playing at?” he said, his eyebrows furrowed. She clearly cast a disillusionment spell on the ref or something.

Vivi's eyes opened as she heard a voice, raising a brow. "I'm winning, obviously." she replied without missing a beat, flipping her hair behind her shoulder. "Face it, I was stronger than you. Forgive me if I don't cry over your bruised ego," she stayed relaxed, and seated. He didn't intimidate her. He was actually sort of cute, in a scruffy sort of way. She watched him expectantly, already prepared for a different sort of fight.

The man was not surprised when the girl decided to make a snarky comment. She wasn't going to tell him the truth and he wasn't sure why he even thought she would. He couldn't deny how attractive she looked as she flicked her long dark hair behind her, but he tried not to let this get to him as he spoke back. "Men are stronger than women." he said defiantly, not caring how sexist that made him seem, but it was the hard facts and he wasn't going to let her get away with thinking that she was stronger. "Your dainty and weak muscles couldn't defeat me, even if you tried cheating again." Calum didn't care that he was accusing her of something he wasn't sure of, but he was more than half sure, and that was enough.

Vivi's smile vanished and she stood, every bit as tall as he was. She stepped closer, not intimidated by him in the least. "I don't have to prove myself to you," she stood strong, glaring the man down. "I won. I'll kick your ass again, anytime," she put her hands on her hips. "It is hardly my problem that you can't handle a woman being better than you," she flipped her hair back, standing her ground. "Assuaging your tender, bruised ego is not my concern," she scoffed, rolling her eyes and practically daring him to try something.

Calum furrowed his brows as the girl stood up, trying her best to seem intimidating. The man was, again, not phased by this however. He folded his arms across his chest, leant against the wall and watched as she began acting like a child. She had some style, that was for sure. "You think you could beat me any time?" he said, smirking a little. "If you cheat every time, maybe, but I'll have you know, I've been dueling for many years now. There is no way a brat like you could ever beat me fairly." He watched as she flicked her long hair behind her, smirking again. He hadn't taken a girl like her home in a while.

Vivi scoffed at his words. "I don't think, I know." She rolled her eyes, folding her arms over her chest. "You think that makes you special?" She smirked. "Maybe you're just getting slow in your old age," she countered, moving her hands back to her hips and shifting her weight. "You aren't the only experienced dueler in the world. And judging from your performance, you certainly aren't the best," She challenged easily.

Calum chuckled at how worked up the woman was getting. She clearly didn't know Calum and what he was capable of, and for some reason, this slightly amused him. He wanted to push her buttons even further. "Oh, I'm old?" he said, stepping a little closer to her to show he was a little taller. She wasn't the shortest woman he'd met, but he wanted her to believe so. He looked slightly down at her. "I've never seen you around here before and I've been dueling for a while, but you look around my age. Were you too scared? Afraid? Cheaters don't get far in this industry." he told her, hoping she would never try to get away with it again. "I'm not the best duelist, but I am one of. And you? I've never heard of you before."

Vivi raised an eye as he stepped closer, not at all intimidated by how he was taller. She kind of liked it. She wasn't a short woman, it wasn't often a man could look down on her like that. She looked up, taking another step closer so that they were practically touching, but not quite. "Your world must be very small," she replied easily, enjoying the banter. "I am an Italian duelist," she reached up and brushed her hair behind her shoulder. "I came here to find a challenge." She smirked, not-so-subtly letting her eyes rake over him. "I expected... more from you, mister...?" She trailed off, raising her eyes back to his. She had forgotten about the duel, thinking she might have found a different challenge altogether.

Italian. If Calum didn't think she was attractive yet, he definitely thought so now. It wasn't often that he found nice girls whilst dueling, and the man couldn't help but be surprised that he finally did. Most of them were usually weak, but this one impressed him, not that he would ever admit it. "I can give you a challenge." he said, not quite sure what he was insinuating but going along with it anyway. "Calum Lloyd. And you?"

Vivi smirked a bit as he told her his name, taking a very small step closer. "Hm..." She smirked playfully and bit her lip. "Vivi," she spoke slowly, drawing out her name. "Viviana Bonetti." She reached up, intending to walk her fingers up his chest. "Prove it," she practically purred, looking up at him and smirking playfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back