Sophia Stark

Courtney absolutely did not mean to offend Sophia, and she did not want Sophia mad at her either. Time to step up and be the man, Courtney! She quickly slammed her book shut and jumped out of her chair before Sophia could leave. "Sophia, wait! I wasn't laughing at you! I promise." She noticed her voice was quite loud for a library, but wanted Sophia to hear her. "Let's not fight, pleaseee. I don't want to lose your friendship over something silly like the Yuleball."

Sophia stopped abruptly at the sound of Courtney's rather loud voice. Turning around she stared incredulously at Courtney, unable to believe she was being so loud. Once Courtney was done with her sentiment Sophia reluctantly walked back to the table.

"I suppose this would be something rather silly to fight over," she said matter-of-factly and sat back down in the seat she had been in moments ago. Sophia set her bag back down on the chair beside her and began to take her things out once more.

Courtney smiled as Sophia came back to the table. Yeah, the yelling may have been a bit loud for a library, but it was necessary. "I'm glad we agree on the sillyness thing."

Courtney sat back down in her seat and opened her Arithmancy textbook once again. "I hope Manteia's exam won't be too difficult. But, I have to admit, I'm doing worse in the other electives."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back