OOC First Name
Ana
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 10" Rigid Alder Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Weston's foray into the Halloween Feast this year had barely lasted fifteen minutes before it got cut short. While he was a bit disappointed he couldn't spend more time chatting with ghosts and admiring the creepy decorations, he knew it was for the best. Jordie needed him, and he'd rather spend time with his best friend than hang out in a Great Hall filled with way too many spiders.

It was a bit strange seeing the arts room so empty and quiet, but it made sense. Everyone else was still at the feast, and Weston could still hear the music playing faintly in the distance. He took a seat at one of the empty tables, only now noticing the cupcakes Jordie was holding. "Oh, nice, you brought snacks!" He hadn't gotten to eat anything before leaving the Great Hall. "We'll have our own feast here," he said with a firm nod.

Jordie just felt awful. He had wanted to go to the halloween feast to feel better, and here he was, running away with Weston like Cinderalla from the ball. But there was no prince chasing Jordie. He sighed, falling into a seat after depositing the cupcakes. "I didn't want to completely ruin your night," He offered, taking off the glasses and turning to give Weston a dry smile. Jordie sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose and shutting his eyes. "I'm such a mess," he mumbled. Of course Nate would have a date. He didn't care about Jordie. He probably never had. Jordie was the only one struggling with this break up.

Weston gave Jordie a baffled look. "My night's not ruined. I want to hang out with you." Even if they had stayed at the feast, he would have tried to find Jordie. After all, Jordie was his best friend. It was better that they hang out here, where there were no spiders, than in the Great Hall with its creepy decorations. He frowned at Jordie's next statement. "C'mon, you're not a mess. It's normal to be sad after seeing your ex." Or at least that's what Weston assumed; he didn't really have any actual experience in that department. But it was pretty obvious to him that Jordie still liked Nate, and it would make sense that he got upset seeing the other boy with a date. "But now you don't have to see him," he pointed out in an attempt to cheer up the Hufflepuff. "He's not here. We can forget about him."

Jordie sighed softly, opening his eyes and turning to give Weston a small smile. "Maybe life would be easier if you were just my boyfriend. Nate was horrible anyway," He sighed, picking up a cupcake. "Why is dating so hard? Either they don't like me, like Branson and Eoin." He grimaced and bit his cupcake. After a moment he continued. "Or they're jealous jerks like Nate," He pouted, eating his cupcake.

Jordie smiled, which Weston took to be an encouraging sign. However, the Hufflepuff's next statement made him falter. He wasn't sure how to respond, and he just gave a small nod — even if it felt a bit mean to agree with Jordie's assessment of Nate. Weston picked up his own cupcake, listening as Jordie described his dating woes. It definitely sounded hard. "Maybe it gets easier with practice," he mused. Admittedly, he didn't know what "practicing" dating would even look like, but wasn't that how most things worked? You practiced, and things got easier. "So this is just practice for your next date."

Jordie smiled gently. "Bold of you to assume I'll get another date," he turned to look at Wes. "What about you? Do you like anyone?" He asked. He didn't think he'd ever seen Wes with anyone in a romantic way before. He took a nibble from his cupcake, watching his friend.

Weston wasn't sure why Jordie was being so pessimistic. "Of course you'll get another date," he said, trying to be encouraging. He was surprised when Jordie suddenly turned to the conversation to him. "Me? I don't think so..." Well, he liked a lot of people. Weston liked all of his friends, and he had a lot of friends. But he knew that wasn't what Jordie was referring to. "How do you know when you like someone?"

Jordie smiled at Wes, trying to be encouraged. "Thanks, man. I hope so," He sighed, eating the rest of his cupcake and picking up his drink. He considered Westons' question. "Well... sometimes I just like hanging out with someone, and think they're really cute. I like seeing them smile a lot." He offered. "It can be hard for me sometimes figuring out if I like someone or if I just like being their friend," He tried to explain. "It's easier if I want to kiss them," He laughed lightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back