Somewhere, Europe

Drusilla Dragonrose

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Red Alder/ Apple with a core of Dragon heartstring
Drusilla was unusually frazzled today and the whole house knew why. Her mother in law was coming over with the newest addition to the house. Jasper had been somewhat of a mystery to her in the sense that she could not figure out why he was so intent on living here. Daliah Marie was playing nearby. Drusilla picked up the two year old and took her to the play pin designed for her. The girl was about twice the normal height of a two year old and still growing. Drusilla knew that the child was going to have to be better contained if she where to make it in a world meant for short people. Then again there were not may half giants out there to start with. "Daliah darling please stay here and stay quiet. The less your grandmother notices you the better." Drusilla said then patted the little girl's head. With that Drusilla ran started to double check the house so everything would be perfect for when William brought over Dympna.

william was worried that something was going to happen during mommy dearest visit and the leaving of jasper to live at their house. he knew japser likes him and like to take care of his little "brother" but he had a feeling something was going to happen. dympna, japser, and him were standing in his house and this is the first time they shown dympna the house. jasper was quiet and seem to be sick or something. he took jasper's hand nad walked him to the door hoping his wife was ready for this. dympna was standing a few steps back looking at the house.

jasper was scared of this change but was happy to be with william and to see him more. he would not trust will's wife because dympna said she is a lieing evil monster. he was just wanting to all to end and he could be happy and away from her. he felt a happiness stir in him when will grabbed his hand. he loved the feel of will's skin. " what am i to do about school and friends and clothes?" he looked at will and would not look back at dympna.

Dympna walked in behind Jasper her hand softly on the teenager's shoulder. He grabbed on to William like a little child but none of this pleased the all seeing mother. She had wanted to take care of him her wayafter all. All the Clows started to become disappointments to her because of their sweetness. Ruby was going to go into Beauxbatons this year, something that pleased Dympan to no end. It was just a pity that the Soul sisters where going to lose a play thing come the end of summer. Dympna was also looking forward to seeing the child that the Half-Breed and one of her first sons had made this time. Zeal had been so beautiful that Dympna wanted to see if the presses had been repeated. "Hello my darling daughter." She said holding out her arms to Drusilla. If it where up to her she would put a knife in Drusilla's back as soon she got her arms around her but William would then become more meddlesome than before.

william did not like having dympna at his and dru's house but he has a feeling that her son Zeal is his in somewhere but does not know. he walked in and kissed his wife. waiting for her to tell dympna off and tell japser to sit down and teel him the rules of the house. but he knew that they had to play host for that least a little while for dympna. he quickly went inside and put his daughter away in one of the bakc rooms. hoping dympna would leav her alone. he came back to see them talking hoping it was good things but japser look scared even more.

Drusilla looked at Dympna with some disdain. She had seen Zeal only once before and knew that there was some part of her in the boy just like she would know Daliah even if she somehow forgot her child. After kissing William back Drusilla looked at Dympan's open arms then walked into them not because she had somehow forgiven the horrible woman but because she noticed that William was about to take Daliah out of the room. Making sure that the woman was well distracted Drusilla picked Dympna up to her hight and kissed both her cheeks. "Welcome to our home." She said but she could quite bring herself to call Dympna mother like so many others did. Drusilla then turned to Jasper and smiled kindly at him. "William told me you're going to be living with us. Anything I need to know about you before I start." She said treating him more like a grown up than anything else. Had he been younger she would have offered a bit more of a motherly tone but Jasper was a teen and able to decide for himself on certain matters.

will's wife looked good and was brave to hug dympna but jasper did not trust her at all. " i just like to spend lots of time with will and have him help me with my things." he gave her a small dirty look. " thank you for letting my stay and i will try to be good." he said with a fake happy kind tone to his voice.

william blushed as he heard jasper say he wanted only will's attention. will walked up behind his wwife as she put dympna down. he could tell this was not a good start. " how are you doing, my beautiful wife?" he looked at dympna and could see sickness go over her face. " mommy dearest, why do you look so sick? you could just go back to the manor and we can hand jasper from here." he gave her the sickly sweet look he saved for her to make her sicker.

Dympna laughed against her hand even though she wanted to scream because of the hug that she had reseved from Drusilla. Dympna had expected the filthy half breed to recoil not retaliate. Dympna put her hand against William's back and sent a few shocks down it. She was going to remind him what it meant upset mother. "Don't be silly William dear I came to see the exchange of my son to your care and I intend to stay to oversee it." She said in her kindest voice. Dympna had seen the young girl but couldn't place her now. No matter the girl looked as wonderful as little Zeal.

william could see that dympna was not happy but he was now seeing her thinking about his girl and see the hate for his wife. " you are to kind to stay but you know we need to make this fast so jasper can settle in." he looked at jasper to see his mood and how he was doing. " how do you feel about that jasper?"

jasper looked at william and said " i do not want to talk about how i feel but i am feeling alittle sick right now." he ran insaid e to sit down on the chair in the sitting room hoping everyone would follow. he did not want to see what dympna would do to him if he did something wrong in front of her. he look to see will's wife and will looking and him with worry in their eyes. he hoped they would not truly hurt him in a way dympna did. he just sat there looking at everyone.

Dympna was nearly getting sick from all the togetherness in the room. That and she had left Eir in charge of Zeal and his little sisters. The sisters where all 'good' girls and would do as they where told but the thing was they would do as Zeal told them not Eir. This could cause a problem if she wanted her house to remain in one piece. She knew that little Poppy had wanted to come and see Jasper off. Off of what was what Dympna had been slightly worried about. With a swish Dympna was gone from the house, leaving the 'family' for now. She wanted the giantess child though. She would make a lovely addition to the collection at home.

Drusilla followed and sat down on the chair that was made especially for her. There was nothing about this house that wasn't made especially for her and her child because they where so big. William seemed more than happy to enlarge them too. "I'm sure William would be more than happy to help you which whatever you need Jas." She said kindly. Jasper would never get hurt here. Drusilla would be one of the many that would make sure of that.

Jasper could feel that drusilla did not truly trust him. " i just do not what to do and i feel lost but i know will will take care of me." jasper wanted to be with will and not have his nosey wife around and it did not help he has a daughter. what will it take for them to be alone so japser can tell what he was and to do what he wanted. " you seem to be very good looking for a giantess." he said it to see what she would do.

Will just stood back and watched knowing that his wife will want to set the rules for japser. he did not want to be in trouble with his wife. " sweetie, what is it you want to do? where do you think he will sleep again?" jasper looked worried and scard. " jasper all you need to do is ask and i will help you." will walked over to the chair next to his wife and sat down

Drusilla laughed at Jasper's comment. "So I've been told." She said heartily. All of her brothers and sisters who got the giant gene learned how to laugh off comments like that early in life. Not one wanted a short tempered giant to contend with. "Oh you of all people should know how this house works Dragon darling. Jasper has his own room next to Daliah's. That way he can hear if she's getting into anything and Daliah can be close to her uncle." She said brightly. "I don't think you need very many rules Jasper after all you are fifteen years old and might feel caged in if we try to rule over your life." Drusilla looked at William and sighed. "That being said there are some rules that you have to adhere to. First off please try to be back here by midnight when you live here on holidays. I know you can probably take care of yourself but your a very... beautiful looking boy and some might get the wrong idea about you. Second is to please pick up after yourself. Daliah will have chores when she's old enough to do them and what I'm asking of you isn't hard. Just the dishes, trash, straighten a few things including your new room." Drusilla said before Jasper thought he would be cleaver and weasel out of cleaning his room. All of these things could be done with magic but Drusilla was of the mind that one had to learn how to do things by hand if they where going to done right. "Lastly, if you don't know what it is don't touch it. William sometimes brings his work home and things can get interesting." Drusilla said biting her lip. There was a wing in the house that was still unsafe for humans to go into.

William watched as jasper gave his wife a ugly face and said " fine, i understand and will do as told,DRU." williamd and jasper met eyes and jasper blow him a kiss and winked at him. will did not like this and knew dur would put a stop it it quick. will sat there alittle uncomfrontible about this still now that is was happenig.

Drusilla saw this and bumped into William's shoulder as gently as she could. Pain would come later when William and Drusilla where alone. "Oh Jasper dear your so playful." She said laughing kindly. She had no clue that this could lead to something else. "I'm sure you have a friend or someone your age that you would like to bring over." She said as more a clue to him than anything else.

" i do not really have friends and i can be shy." he looked at will again and could see he did not look happy about something. jas was getting tired and knowing will's wife would not let them be alone together anytime soon, he looked at dru and said" would you show me my new room and around the area so i can know my dueties" he looked at her and could tell she was alittle upset.

Will did not want to jasper to cause problems in the household. he knew jas would take good care of his daughter and chorse if he was asked my will but will did not know what was on jasper's mind about the idea of living. " sweetie, i need to go to do something really quick." hee looked at his wife and walked over and kissed her on the lips and noticed japser was watching with ideas in his eyes. will walked out of the room

Users who are viewing this thread

Back