Something new

Dervish smiled. "You definitely have an appetite when it comes to drinks." He winked and downed the rest of his drink. "What family do you have??"

Melody smiled, " Yeah I have Uh, a older and younger bro.. Brother!" She said remembering at the moment. " A mother and a father to add too." Melody laughed as she got another drink from the bartender. Melody took a gulp of her drink and turned back to Dervish. " Any family for you?" She asked hiccuping, she was getting drunk.

Just as he'd expected; she had a normal sized family. "My father died a while a go but my mother still lives in New Zealand. I have five younger brothers and three younger sisters but two of them are only a year and a bit." He shrugged then added. "They're twins. Third set in my family." Junior always found it odd how there were three sets of twins in one family but he never questioned nature.

Melody shook her head. " I'm sorry to hear about your dad." She said looking sad. " I know a family that has a few sets of twins too, but they're all around our age and what not." She waved her hand as she spoke, of course she was talking about Caysi's family. " I think that one day I'd like to have twins, a bit easier in my mind." She hiccuped.

Junior laughed at her hiccup then replied, "The first set are Dave and Woody and they've just turned 21. Then there's Lily and Jerry who are 13 and Bella and Rosie who are 2." Derv liked having a big family but he liked having breaks from them as well.

Melody nodded, " It's nice to have a big family." The brunette sighed. " I honestly wish sometimes that I had more brother's and sisters because it gets quite boring." She laughed as she took the last sip of her drink.

Junior nodded in agreement. "Life in my family is definitely the complete opposite of boring. There's always someone with some sort of drama going on." He laughed. "At the moment, it's Lily's hormones kicking in."

" Uh oh, I remember that." She laughed before getting her drink, she was definetley drunk right now. Once she got back to the table, the brunette had to sit down and hold her head. She had to hold her head since it felt like it was spinning.

Junior got another drink from the bar and sat down. He wasn't doing too bad. He was tipsy but not drunk. "It's a nightmare to be around. One minute she's great to be around and the next she's trying to rip people's heads off."

Melody couldn't remember a time where she had drank so much in such a short period of time. " Oh yeah, that stage." She nodded, still holding her head from falling off. " To be honest, that's just the beggining.. your in for a rough ride." The brunette laughed.

Derv laughed when Melody did. "Yeah. Thanks for the warning. I'll be sure to stay away." He downed the rest of his drink then looked up at Melody. He felt something weird inside him but that wasn't going to stop him from doing what he did to every girl he had a drink with. He leant across the table and cupped her chin in his hand then kissed her. He loved the kiss and that's what made him hate it. He was falling for Melody. He'd only just met her and already he was falling. What would happen the next time they met or the time after that?? Dervish looked into her eyes and realised it was too late - he was in love with her. He got up fast and almost ran outside and along the street.

Melody was a bit shocked when Dervish kissed her. She wasn't really expecting that at all. The brunette just looked outside at Dervish going on the street, should she go after him? Melody decided not too, it would ruin her relationship with him, if she even had one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back