Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Sturdy Pear Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
It was a gorgeous day outside, and Camelia Kyle used the money she had earned over the past year to be able to buy herself a slick new broom. It was the nicest thing she had ever owned. Even her earrings were hand made because her family could not afford a lot of luxuries. Camelia walked into the Quidditch pitch, wearing jeans instead of her skirt, while still in her uniform. The last thing she wanted to do was to wear a skirt and fly. Nerves surfaced upon her skin, making it tingle as she thought about flying. Quidditch was supposed to be a sport that everyone enjoyed here in the magical world. But, Camelia didn't know if she would or not. Flying might not be like swimming and surfing. She might hate it.

Camelia held her broom at her side, before mounting it. She took a deep breath. 'I'm a Gryffindor. I should be braver than this!' thought Camelia. Even her zodiac did not dub her as a coward. She was ruled by the moon, and her element was water. It all made sense. Camelia took a deep breath, before hovering here inches off of the ground. She could do this. She was stubborn, and she would fly today!

The holidays had been weird for Spencer. He couldn't tell if Charlotte was happy or heartbroken after her break up with the Gryffindor boy. He had tried to not pay too much attention to his sister and her relationships and instead had wanted to focus on practicing to fly his new broom. Now he was a second year he could bring his own, and while he wasn't quite ready to try out for the Quidditch team he still enjoyed the sensation of being in the air. Spencer had a lot to live up to if the time came for him to play quidditch given that his sister was co-captain of her house teams. It was one of the reasons he wanted to practice as much as he could before trying out one day.

The Gryffindor took his broom and headed down to the quidditch pitch. It always seemed to be empty when he went so he wasn't worried about being seen. At least until he got there and spotted a fellow Gryffindor. "Oh sorry, it looks like we had the same idea," The girl was hovering on her broom and Spencer wondered if she was just setting off or if she had been like it for a while.

Camelia was repeating in her head, 'Don't be scared. Don't be scared. Don't be scared.' She started to hover a bit more off the ground before she heard a voice while she was focusing. Letting out a squeak, Camelia tumbled off of her broom and onto the ground. Camelia shoved her hair back away from her face, and looked toward the owner of the voice. She stared at him for a moment, before remembering his name from her classes. Spencer? Or was it Owen? Maybe that was the last name. The Gryffindor stood up and dusted herself off before giggling, "Sorry, you scared me to death. Luckily, I was not high off the ground." Camelia placed her hand on her broom, which remained hovering in the air.

The second year smiled toward the other Gryffindor. She did want more friends in Gryffindor, so she was definitely open to the idea. Camelia extended her hand, "Camelia, and I think you are... Spencer?" Camelia wanted to be right, so she wanted to make sure that he knew her. After all, there were many in their year. Sometimes, people could confuse each other. Camelia tried her best to keep names and faces fresh in her memory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back