OOC First Name
Kadi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 13 Inch Unyielding Hazel Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Delilah took a deep breath as she took her first steps outside and enjoyed the feeling of the summer sun warming her nicely. She never considered herself to be an outdoorsy person but she didn't hate it either. But she had to stay focused, she was over half way done now and the end was in sight. It took a little while but she eventually found who she was looking for. "Nicola?" she called out when she had gotten close enough. "You're Nicola Harvelle right?" she asked and gestured to her basket of roses.

@Nicola Harvelle

Nicola was outside trying to find a bowtruckle or something else that might peek her interest. Nic had realized the roses were on their way and thus she had forgotten to send any. Nic hadn't grown much over the break. She was still her lovely part goblin self. With her pointy ears and quirky attitude. After staring at a tree for way to long Nic turned around and spotted someone walking towards her with a basket of roses on her arm. ''Yes, I am'' Nic said, the girl she knew was a Ravenclaw, but that was all she knew.

"Oh good." Delilah said with a thankful sigh. She liked delivering roses but there was always a moment of fear before the person confirmed their identity that made her break out in a cold sweat. "I have a rose for you." she explained and held out the yellow rose along with the note, neatly tucked beside it.

Little sister!
Happy Valentine's day! I hope you have a lovely day!
Cyzarine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back