Something in the Air

Gwenneth-Adrie Linde

OOC First Name
Steph.
Gwenneth-Adrie walked the halls of the Durmstrang academy alone like usual. The ex-ravenclaw was used to this routine of being alone, sure she had friends, even a boyfriend. Yet they always seemed to be busy and never able to hang around much. Being the Ravenclaw she is all her work was done early and she even read ahead in a few classes, but she wasn't proud for her ability to take in knowledge and not loose it, it was just something that came natural for her. Being the sort to enjoy long morning runs she could barely sit still in her last class of the day, neither could she sit in her room after all her work was done. Instead she tossed her coat and boots on and began to go for a nice stroll around the castle looking for some famliar faces to enjoy her time with.

She hadn't gone very far when she noticed a boy a year younger then her out in the corridors. She wasn't sure who he was but he seemed to be an enjoyable type of person and maybe new, for there seemed to be a lost look about him. Going up to him her face held her usual giant grin on it, though most times it wasn't truely real, just something that was there. "Hello, I'm Gwenneth, you? Uhm, You're aren't lost or anything are you?" She asked him wondering if he was okay. There was always something about her that cared and was concerned about people even if she didn't really know them

Zac Mathews wandered slowly through the maze-like halls of Durmstrang, wondering where he could find a quiet-room where he could play his guitar in future days without disturbing anyone. Of course, he didn't have his guitar on him today, he was just finding his way around, but he hoped to go and play quietly to himself somewhere in the future when he knew his way around a little more.

Zac quietly trodded through the long halls before he heard the voice of a girl talking to him. He swiftly turned on his toes to face her and smiled sweetly at her. "Hey, urm.....I'm Zac." He told her a little shyly. He had always been shy ever since his parents had split-up, but Izzy was quickly coaxing that out of him. "And urm, no not really, but I was wondering whether there was a spare room where I could play my guitar?" He asked, figuring that this girl must know her way around if she was asking whether he was lost or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back