OOC First Name
Camilla
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Curved 12.5" Swishy Vine Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Renata was starting to get used to life at Hogwarts. Everyone was so warm and welcoming, the classes were fun, and there was always something to do. Plus, she hadn't made any enemies or been jinxed yet, which was an extra bonus. It also helped that Hogwarts was quite literally warm, not just figuratively. Durmstrang was cold, even summer felt like the dead of winter. In comparison even being at Hogwarts in the early spring felt like a summer vacation, one that she hoped wouldn't end any time soon.

There were gardens at Durmstrang, but mostly confined to greenhouses - none quite as beautiful as the garden here. While Renata knew she should have been studying, the fresh air was far too tempting. It was quite literally a case of stopping to smell the roses, taking a moment to enjoy the early signs of spring and get acquainted with the grounds of the school. After all, there was always something interesting to see and a new experience to find everywhere she looked. New people to meet, too, which was even better.

Gwen was glad to be back at Hogwarts. She had enjoyed the break, but it was a little lonely. She didn't really have anyone to talk to her own age anymore at home, as all her old friends had moved on. She liked that her parents tended to give her a lot of attention whenever she was home, but old people could be so boring. Gwen was glad to be among other teenagers again, especially now that they were no longer the youngest students at Hogwarts. Being a third year felt very different, in her opinion.

Gwen was taking a walk outside today, hoping to run into Molly or maybe Akihiro. It was a nice day, and Gwen had always enjoyed the gardens. She spotted a vaguely familiar girl admiring the garden, and Gwen looked at her for a moment before approaching with a bright smile. She had heard Molly had a new roommate, a transfer, and Gwen was very curious to see what kind of girl had joined their year group. She looked cute and didn't seem like a nerd, so Gwen felt like it was time to get to know her. It would be easy enough to start ignoring her later if she did turn out to be hopelessly uncool. "Hi there!" She said, smiling. "You're the new girl, right?" She stopped in front of her, giving her an apologetic smile. "I'm afraid I didn't catch your name, sorry, I'm Gwen."

((sorrryyyyyy memory machine broke))

Renata was starting to get familiar with the other Hufflepuffs, but she hadn't really gotten to know the students in the other houses beyond seeing them in some classes. She hoped to change that, and it seemed she'd have the opportunity now. She smiled warmly at the other girl, Gwen, who looked very pretty and stylish.

"Oh, you must be Molly's friend! It's so nice to meet you," she responded, cheerfully, hoping she hadn't offended a different Gwen. Molly had mentioned a Slytherin friend named Gwen and she seemed to fit the bill. "Hi, I'm Renata," she added. It was a bit difficult slotting into a group that already had established dynamics but she'd try her best to do so.

(Sorry too for being so late!)

Gwen couldn't help the grin that spread over her face as the new girl recognized her, at least as Molly's friend. It meant that Gwen's reputation was growing. "Yes, that's me." She said brightly. "Renata is such a pretty name! It's nice to meet you." She said brightly, moving closer and offering her hand. "How are you finding Hogwarts so far? If you need help getting around I can show you the way to some of our classes?" She asked, hoping she wasn't laying it on a bit thick. But Renata already knew Molly, and Gwen wasn't being any more over-the-top enthusiastic than she would be. Surely it was fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back