OOC First Name
Clara
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Sara hadn't exactly heard of this guy's name, Aion, so after trying every other table in the great hall, she stood on the bench of Ravenclaw's one, hoping that if she'd gotten the correct house he was here at least. "Aion Zephyr, I have a delivery for you!" she announced, her hands cupped around her mouth. Despite her not knowing what he looked like at all, Sara searched the table with her eyes anyway just in case she made eye contact with him. She didn't even know his age, not that it would help if he wasn't a third or fourth year.​

Aion decided that he'd spent too long living on old cereal and it was time to get something a little more fresh. Making his way down to the Great Hall, he looked up as he heard someone calls his name. They obviously didn't know who he was since they were asking the Ravenclaw table generally. "Hey" he spoke up, approaching them from behind. "A delivery?" He asked, confused. What was going on? He didn't usually get any mail at all, and if he had he would have spotted it in the Owlery.

It didn't take long for the boy to appear, Sara stepped down from the bench and pulled out the correct rose with the note that came with it. "Hello," she greeted with a smile. "Oh yeah! It's a rose delivery," she clarified, realising that 'delivery' might have sounded a bit too ambiguous. "Here," she gave him both the pink rose and the note since he was the first one she had to give the rose to and she had a few to give afterwards.​

Dear Aion,

A conversation was enough to touch something in me.
Your passion encourages me to follow mine.
Talking to you made me feel calm.
Till then, I will just watch you from afar doing your thing.
While I am just in the background,rendering music to the world.

Always,
DKC

"Oh" Aion looked confused, he hadn't expected to receive anything at all. "Thank you" He said unsurely, taking the rose and reading the message. It did nothing to calm the nerves in his stomach. DKC? It could have only been one person, and since they last spoke they weren't on the greatest terms. He quickly folded up the note and shoved it in his back pocket. He really didn't want to seem rude to the student who'd delivered it, and so with a small nod of appreciation towards her he quickly headed out the Great Hall. If Dani was in the room when he received this, things were only going to get more awkward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back