Someone tripped me!

Sasha Bellstorm

OOC First Name
Sasha
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Sasha was late for dinner. Everyone was assembled at the Great Hall, probably eating their share for dinner. Sasha was awfully hungry. In fact, she was so hungry that she was pushing people who were blocking her from their House table. She was running. "Excuse meee!!" she shouted with her tiny voice as she shoved a girl who was walking so slow in front of her. Sasha realized that it was one of their prefects, and Sasha quickly covered her face as she continued running.

The Slytherin House table. Sasha didn't really care about the Slytherin students, she just wanted to go to her own House table and eat her dinner. Sasha could hear her stoamch rumbling now. Sasha was never this hungry before. Her mama has always fed her with the right food at the right time. Just then, Sasha quickened her pace (It was easy to do because she was so small).

Trip!

It was in slow motion. Sasha saw a Slytherin girl stretch her leg to trip Sasha. And because of her speed, Sasha was not able to dodge the obstacle. Sasha felt the stinging wind against her face. And then there was another sound. Splash! Sasha had accidentally pushed a boy's face to the soup he was eating. He was filthy.

"Oh no! I'm sorry!" Sasha cried as she covered her mouth with her hands.

James was having a bad day already, he didn't know why he just wasn't happy today. He walked into the Great Hall earlier than most of his housemates and took a seat at the house table. He helped himself to a bowl of soup and began to eat it. It wasn't long before the whole Hall was swarming with students. He tried to eat his soup in peace and detach himself from the others. However this seemed impossible as he could hear a group of Slytherin girls laughing at a Gryffindor first year, a classic example of the unneccesarly hatred between the two houses. He shook his head and ate more soup, but then out no where the Gryffindor first year lost her footing and came flying into him and sent his face into the soup. He pulled himself up wiped the soup off his face and turned to the child, "What the hell if your problem midget?" He barked forgetting for a moment they were the same age.

Sasha dropped on the ground again when the boy yelled at her. Quickly, almost automatically, Sasha started to cry. And her cry was that of a small child. Some students were already looking at her. "I didn't mean it! She tripped me!" she exclaimed, still crying, as she pointed a Slytherin girl just a few chairs away from the boy. Sasha forgot all about her hunger now. What she hated most was to be blamed and to be called a midget. "I'm not a midget! Shut up, soup-faced freak!!" Sasha shouted. Sasha still hasn't stopped crying, but being called a midget angered her so much that she wanted to push the boy's face to his soup again. Instead, Sasha brought out her small toy bear and threw it to the boy's face.

James rolled his eyes as the girl dropped to the floor and exploded into tears, "You've got to be kidding me," he muttered to himself. "Hey calm down, stop crying," he said trying to calm her down, he almost went as far as to apologise to her until she threw her bear at him. That was the final straw, he picked up the bear and laughed, "Look at the little baby carryinh around a teddy," He looked down at her and threw the bear back, "Want some advice kid? Grow up, fast," He said and turned away from her.

How words drive people to feel different. Sasha had always been insulted because of her height and her personality. But she stayed numbed. But the mood can change people too. And the mood during that time was not a good one. Sasha stood up with a jump and went to get her bear. "Give me that, Soup Face!" she exclaimed, wiping her tears away. Sasha didn't like being mocked by this boy, for some reason. Sasha took the bear and tucked it inside the bag she was carrying. "I wouldn't want to grow up when it means becoming someone like you!" she shouted and made faces to insult the boy. "You're not even a grown up! You try to act like one, but you end up looking like an idiot!"

"Get out of my face kid," James said as he grabbed his bag and stormed out of the Great Hall, he really hated being eleven, he was so much maturer than his classmates and he hated that they mocked him for it because for some reason being mature was a bad thing to the silly little first years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back