Closed Someone To Help

Fraser didn't know the professors very well, and though June seemed to think that it was why he might not know him, Fraser knew that had the man even taught him he wouldn't have known them. "Oh that's cool!" he said. "Will he do your charms homework for you?" Fraser asked, thinking it would be useful to have a professor be your dad to get them to do your work for them. He doubted his own father would do that.

June grinned at his reaction. As long as people thought that way she was gonna tell them. Misha seemed like the man students liked, but she wondered how the older thought of him. Perhaps she could ask Jenna or Celia, although the last one didn't seemed to like anyone so she figured she had that answer. Which was kind of funny to June she could understand her in a way. June thought the question was an stupid one. Sometimes June was an princess likely and hated doing stuff herself like carry a lot of heavy stuff and all. But her homework was hers and she wanted to have control over it because she knew she was the best. So it was stupid what he suggested. But June smiled. '' I don't think so. But he can teach me already a lot.'' June than said showing off. And than sighted for an moment. She figured the boy could leave her alone now. '' I am gonna study some more. But thanks for your help.'' June said to him. Trying to end it positive. '' See you around.'' June put on an smile and figured it was clear enough that he could leave but in an kind-ish way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back