Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
???
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
((Pink rose, open after Lovi))

After delivering the rose to Lily Lockwood, Paige turned to the list once again to see who was next. It was a boy she didn't know but after asking around again found out that he was also a Hufflepuff student, which she was glad about because, coincidentally, he was also sitting at the table. ''Kengi Smile?'' she said, ''I've got a rose for you I'm supposed to deliver,''

Kengi looked over to the girl who had confronted him. He simply turned back to the table and waved the girl off. "If it is pink, you can keep it. I have no use for it." he told her simply. He had nothing against the girl, but he was tired of playing games with Jacob, if it was from him even. But Kengi doubted it would be from anyone else.

She furrowed her brows. ''What do you mean 'keep it'? Are you not Kengi Smile?'' Paige asked. ''Because if you are, I'm going to give this to you regardless of whether or not you want it.'' Was she even allowed to keep the roses if people didn't want them? ''It is a pink rose but it doesn't have a note attached to it,'' she said as she handed it pink rose over to the older boy.

Jacob was getting a late start this morning so he just happened to be walking by the Hufflepuff table as he saw Kengi being approached by someone with a pink rose. The teen slowed a bit to watch Kengi's reaction, but his eyes widened as he heard and saw it. Jacob tried to quickly about face, to attempt to get away before Kengi could spot him. Jacob didn't normally avoid confrontation but it seemed like the smart thing to do right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back