Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Sturdy Cedar Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Robert wandered around on the first floor, not really knowing what to do with himself. She'll kill me for sure! he thought, although he knew he would have to...

Larissa had been on her way down to the dungeon. She had just been up to the Library where she had had an extremely silent conversation with Liberty.
She noticed Robert walking nearby and suddenly a broad white smile appeared pasted onto her face, her eyes seemed to twinkle and as she skipped towards him, her long silver-blonde hair bounced playfully round her shoulders.
"Hello." She grinned at him.

Robert heard her voice, and wasn't sure whether to brace himself and control his nerves or smile. In the end he did both. He smiled but at the same time starting fidgeting. In the end he went over to the window leaning on the window sill and looked out. "Maybe, this isn't such a good idea" he said slowly.

Larissa stopped suddenly. A brick had dropped in her stomach. Larissa stood behind Robert, her eyes becoming cold yet deadly, her hair laying flat and sharp, her smile replaced by poison.
"I see," She said coldly, "You're breaking up with me?"

Robert shut his eyes tight and turned round, leaning his back on the cold hard wall for support. "I..." he didn't know what to say. "I'm sorry" he finished, and he sank to the floor.

Larissa's face could look no fiercer as she, without thinking about it, drew her wand from her pocket and directed it at Robert's chest.
"Depulso!" She she said clearly as a tear slowly streaked down her cheek.

((Depulso is counter to Accio))

(where did you learn that? and why do you always turn to violence???)

Robert was pushed away and his eyes shot open. He picked himself up and held his hands in a surrendering position. "You have every right to be mad at me. But please, no wands" he said, his own eyes were burning. He slowly walked towards her, and pushed her wand away, then immediatly took his hand off her arm incase she thought something.

(ooer..that didnt sound right..lol)

((It's how Larissa is.))

Larissa ignored the tears burning as they ran down her pale face.
"I'm not mad," Larissa said, though she couldn't have looked less mad; Her eyes seemed huge and dark, her hair ferosious and messy, her expression was that of pure loathing. "And," She continued, her expression suddenly changing to smug, "I don't care about you, mud-blood," She said coldly. Inside Larissa felt hollow, Nothing could make this situation worse for her.
"Go see that girl who keeps following you around, go kiss her and laugh at the stupid things she says," Her fury was building, "Go and have fun with all your mud-blood friends and do all your muggle stuff," Larissa's eyes had began stiff and foccused on Robert, "Go and sit in some dragon- There's a small chance it'll make you smell better." Larissa finished. Her jaw was bulging slightly, her eyes their normal size, her hair like seven hissing snakes.

Robert stood there emotionless. Should he forgive her? He knew she was only acting like this because of him, and it was his own fault. He never should have started any of this, and now he watched in silence as he broke her heart.

Although it hurt, alot, he remained calm. "What girl?" he asked at the end of her "speech". "Laris this isn't about anyone else but me. I'm not breaking up with you for someone else" he said, trying not to imagine what she would do to him if he was. Pushing that outt his mind he continued. "If there was anything, anything at all you wanted not to be hurt, i'd do it" he said truthfully, his eyes now also struggling to contain themseves (ooo.) "I'm not a muggle Laris. Nor am i muggle-born." he admitted finally. He'd been wanting to tell her, but had never found the right way to, and he guess now it had just...happened.

((And I learnt it in lesson, somewhere you rarely go. :p ))

"W-what?" Larissa said at the end of Robert's sentence. "So you lied?" For a moment her face was relieved with calm but was slowly turning into that venomous look.
Larissa flicked her hair back, staring at Robert.

Robert sighed. "If you look at it that way, i suppose yes. But i can't say i was never going to tell you" he said. Maybe this subject was left untouched, although he felt she should know.

"Well?" Larissa said, her voice slightly wobbly, "What are you, then? Half, pure, mixed?"
Her eyes darted up and down him as though she was scanning his blood.
Suddenly, her eyes widened, her mouth sightly surprised looking. "You aren't.. You couldn't get in if you were.. No..." She muttered to herself.

Robert didn't answer her question. Instead he kept his eyes fixed on hers. "What?" he asked when he heard her almso contracting and arguing with herself. He asked smoothly, "What do you think i am?"

Larissa looked up. To anyone else she would have been much meaner but her answer to Robert was simple, "Half.."

Prehaps simple wasnt the case here. "Half what?" he pressurized, walking slowly back over to her. His eyes were still locked on hers.

Larissa was suddenly aware of Robert moving towards her. Her eyes flicked from his to the wall nearby. It was as though she hoped one of the house ghosts would come and rescue her.
"Half.. Half Blood.." She thought it was obvious.

As soon as Robert heard Larissa say she thought he was a half-blood he instantly starting laughing, but almost just as quickly he regained control and locked with her again. "No." He said as deepy as an eleven year old boy could manage.

((Lol))

Larissa was slightly affended but continued, "Mixed?" She asked, suddenly her feet seemed incredibly interesting.

Robert sighed. She clearly had no idea. He picked up her hand, his hot skin against hers. "Did it never even pass your mind?" he asked curiously.

(btw the clue is in the word "hot" lol)

((Oh, great clue. NOT.))

"You're.. Pure?" Larissa said, her eyes wide.

He growled and dropped her hand. Making his way back over to the window sill he lifted himself effortlessly onto it. "Tell me your theories" he asked her interested.

"Well.. I thought that maybe you were.. But how could you get in?" Larissa thought for a moment but felt Roberts annoyance at her. "A.. A muggle?"

Larissa was slightly embaressed to use such a word and also worried what Robert would say. Did she REALLY want to know the answer?

Robert ried not to laugh as he got out his wand and pointed it at larissa. "Expelliarmus" he said as her wand flew out her hand/pocket whatever. "No, im not a muggle" he said calmly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back