Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ecosexual
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Chestnut Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Rosemarie had no clue why she was actually doing this. She was pretty the Professor already knew her stance and she wasn't going to take this subject in her third year anyway. Defense Against the Dark Arts was way too aggressive and seemed to support useless violence. Preform a funny trip jinx on your friend who gets a concussion or breaks its nose, very funny indeed. Rose did decide to wait a bit to go to the Professor her office. She walked towards the classroom which was linked to the Professor her office. The whole classroom made her feel sad, these lessons could be very informative, but they weren't at the moment. Now students were forced to do things they didn't want, harming your best friend out of fun. Rose knocked on the office door and opened it as soon as she heard it a noise.

“Come in,” Lydia said, looking up from her copy of Confronting the Faceless to see the most contrary student she’d met so far. Rosemarie had essentially thrown a fit in her class, swearing at her and walking out. Of course, Lydia had deducted house points. The professor smiled weakly. “Miss Chatwin,” she said, closing her book and wordlessly inviting her to sit down. She wondered what the girl planned to say.

Rosemarie walked into the office and knew she had been wrong, but although her behaviour was wrong she still was standing by her point. ''Professor, I wanted to say sorry for my outburst'' Rose started her dialogue while walking over to a chair. ''The second reason I am here is that I want to thank you for the lessons and trying to suit and meet my needs'' Rose hadn't exactly planned anything, but she was sure what to say. ''I think you are delighted to know I wont be continuing with this subject anymore'' She wouldn't hold the class back any longer or frustrate the Professor to no end. ''Last I have a more unusual question, are you by any chance family of Olivia Drage?" She shared the same surname ''She has an amazing shop, she is so knowledgeable and a great Herbologist ' Rose said and remembered the day Tilly had brought her to the Herbologist.

Lydia nodded. Because of their prior agreement, she had been surprised by Rosemarie’s outburst in class. “I accept your apology.” She took a sip of her ceylon tea. “Are you aware that the third year level deals with dark creatures?” The professor wondered what the Hufflepuff would say to that. Other than confronting the boggart, the next year was mostly theory.

“Olivia is my older sister,” the professor said, surprised that the girl had brought her up. “How did you two meet?”

''What do you mean with dark creatures?" Rose was curious, but stunning creatures and harming them was even worse than doing it to humans. Creatures were harmless, they couldn't be held responsible over their actions it was nature. Humans that were evil were just bad humans it wasn't exactly nature. ''Since I don't want to go stun such things.'' Rose said putting emphasis on stun. When Professor Drage said Olivia was her sister Rose smiled. She wondered how close the sisters were, since Olivia seemed to be so different from Professor Drage. ''Tilly brought me to her shop when we wanted to hang out.'' Rose said to the Professor. Rose started to do the math in her head. Olivia was Tilly her cousin so that meant Professor Drage was also Tilly's cousin. She wondered what Professor Drage thought about teaching family, but decided to stay silent. She made a mental note to ask Tilly what she thought about having lessons from her cousin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back