Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Wand: 10¾, Rosewand, unicorn hair
Time passed like an hourglass. Closer and closer it took him to third grade. Andy couldn't believe it was October now. The girl had decided to go outside at some point and drop some stones. After a moment, when she was in the right place, she was reading a couple of rocks and was thinking of throwing them at the lake or wherever. Walking always came in handy.

Arihi Kuresa had a book in her hand, as she was walking along the lakefront, before heading over to a rock that was dedicated to a dead student. She lowered the book to see that there was another Hufflepuff walking around, looked like she was looking at the rocks. "If you are looking to throw rocks, biggest is better, but if you wanted to skip some rocks, then use the smooth, flat ones." Arihi smiled toward the girl in a friendly way.

''I wanted find biggest rock and walk to the lake.'' Andy smiled to the girl.'' Do you wanna join with me?Of course, if you need a company. '' She asked the girl with a smile.

Arihi smiled toward the other girl as she asked if she could join her. The Ravenclaw nodded and replied, “Yes, of course! I am Arihi Kuresa. I don’t know any Hufflepuffs so what is your name?” Arihi needed to listen to Chase. She had to actually make more friends, and not keep her nose in a book.

''Nice to meet you Arihi! My name is Andrea Turner, how did you know i'm Hufflepuff?'' Andy asked the girl and she was thinking about the coolors today what she would be wear. But she nothing wear about Hufflepuff. She was interesting and she was glad to hear about Arihi and she would be join with her.

Arihi laughed softly, and Andrea introduced herself, and asked how did she know she was in Hufflepuff. The Ravenclaw may not be good at names, but faces, she could remember. "I recognize you from my classes with Hufflepuff, but not with Ravenclaws, Slytherins or Gryffindors. I kind of ruled it out." Arihi turned her gaze to the lake for a moment, wondering if anyone figured out if there was a giant squid there or not. "I'm guessing you don't know what house I am in, huh," Arihi asked, as she gestured toward her clothes, which were simply jeans and a jacket.

Andy chuckled when she says she regonized her from another leason. She looked the girl and was trying remember her. "Oh, you are from Ravenclaw house? I just to remember good faces." She smiled to Arihi and take them some new rock. "Where you wanna go?" Andrea asked the girl with a curios smile and she wanted know Arihi a little more. "What you think about my idea. Can we be a good friends?" She asked and she hoped finaly find a some girl who somtimes can talk about girls stuff.

Arihi smiled and nodded when Andrea said that she was in Ravenclaw. Lessons gave it away. “Yes, yes I am.” Arihi did not mind the houses, but her older sister was once a Hufflepuff herself. “I think it is a wonderful idea. My best friend Chase Warrick, also a Ravenclaw, says I need to get out more and make more friends, with people and not with books.” Arihi playfully rolled her eyes at that, even though it was true.

"Yes, i know it!" Andrea was happy anf she know the right fealing about ravenclaw. "Your friend is right.. Always need go outside and make friend. I get a little problem with friendship. I have a hard character and afraid close people a little bit!" That was right and she get hurt the past and she alredy this year was fighr with her best friend. "I have to good friend Ravenclaw. He names is Ajax!" Mayby she would know Ajax.

Arihi smiled as Andrea seemed excited about getting it right, and then reminded her that of course, her best friend was right. But, Andrea had problems with friendships? Arihi reassured, "You seem like a sweetheart to me! I get it though, getting close to people is hard. I'm here without any family, only because I kept on nagging my dad to let me come for months straight." Arihi wished that her dad was a little less strict. But her cousins seemed happy though. "Ajax? I don't know anyone by that name. Ajaccio is close, is that him?" asked Arihi uncertainly.

Andy blushed when another girl talk she look like a swetheart and that was so reay nice from her. ''You realy think? Yes, somtimes is there people, when i feal like a third vawe. Realy? My dad is realy hard character he always was the best of me all the time and good grades to and he things singing for me is rubish better do something else.'' Andy told her about dad and she was a little sad for him but he was pure blood and always wanted the best for her daughter. ''Yes, that him!'' Andy smiled to her. Mayby she finaly was find another best friend here.

Arihi nodded as she said if she really thought so. The Ravenclaw was someone that told the truth when she saw it. "Maybe your dad will come around, like mine did. Just need to give him some time." Arihi thought that dads were like that for their daughters. Overprotective and everything, and wanted the best for them. Arihi smiled, "If he is nice, I'll look into talking to him sometime." Arihi would not mind meeting someone else that could be a new friend for her. Chase would be so proud of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back