Some Plots Would Be Swell

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC First Name
Zach
Hey guys, Zach here!

I have a few characters of mine that I want to give some more love then they're getting and to give myself a chance to develop them a bit more, so here I am!

First up is Zachariah Von Leuchtenberg IV. It's a mouthful, I know. He's one of my characters that I made for the fun of it and then completely forgot about, but I want to give him a bit more time to shine now. He's a headstrong nerdy kind of guy who adopts an 'act now, think later' attitude. He's also as loyal as they come, I have no idea what I want to do with him.

Next up is Alexander Carter. He's probably my favourite character. He just became an Auror and he doesn't see much RP action outside of he & Victoire, I'd like to change that. He's a strong guy, but he's also a bit shy at first. Loyal to a fault, and protective. Very easy to make friends with.

Last but not least, I have Ariel Blade. She owns Madam Puddifoots, and that's as far as I got with her. She's very protective, a smidge shy, but has a temper like a faucet. She's a pure blood, but could never be called prejudice, and is a very motherly person.

If you want to check out any of my other characters, you can look at my Account Tracker, but PM me about those characters (on Justin's account, or skype) as I'd like to keep this topic about those three.

Thanks in advance,

Zach :cool:

Hi Zach!

I kinda have the same issue or something like that. I have two adults and don't really know what to do with them. I would like to have some rp's with them. I can offer you Jorgen Manning and Cathryn Holmgaard.

Jorgen: He is father to Evelyn and Espen Manning and born in Denmark but moved with his family to New Zealand a while ago. Jorgen works for the Norwegian Ministry of Magic as Head of Department of Law and International Affairs so travels a lot and has meetings with other Ministry's around the world. He is a confident man and mostly a very happy and lucky man. He is interested in meeting others and thinks it is good for social contacts. He is married and was sorted into Slytherin at Hogwarts.

Cathryn: I don't really know if there is something possible, but Cathryn is the sister of Jorgen. She was also born in Denmark but moved to England a few years ago together with her family. She is married but I'm planning it for that not to stay very long that way. She will divorce her man when their first child will go to Hogwarts. Cathryn is a owner of a fashionbrand from Denmark called Holmgaard Fashion right now, but that will change to Manning Fashion. She went to Hogwarts and was sorted into Slytherin. Cathryn is promoting her brand around the world and is a woman that likes to have luxuary around her. She is a charming lady and friendly to others.

Let me now if you would like something :)

Heeeyyyy :r

I know I could probably Skype you for this or for more detail but since I'm already here :p

Zachariah and Vivienne: Vivienne is Isabelle's mother, except she hasn't seen or written to her daughter since Izzy was very young. I need to do more with her in terms of plotting and stuff so if you want I can offer her as either a friend or more for Zachariah. I think she's in her thirties or 40, I can't remember.

For Alexander, we could rp him and Hakon Butterfield? I've barely RPed Hakon and I figured maybe Alex wants an older friend?

As for Ariel, I can also offer Hakon and we could literally do anything with them, friends, love interests...literally anything xD

Hey Zach, I have my twins Honoria James and Hortensia.

Honoria is sexy, seductive, charming, gorgeous, intelligent, ambitious and an absolute babe. She is the worst influence on her younger cousins (she's related to the Walden's) and offers the worst advice. She very much lives in the moment and does not think about consequences. She is reckless, insensitive (sometimes), selfish and impulsive. She currently lives in NZ and lives with the Waldens but desperately wants to move out. She holds the position of it wizard within the NZ minsitry of magic and loves it. She's an ex Slytherin from HS too.

Hortensia is a little bit different to her sister. She is a little more demure and shy and a little quieter. At the moment Hortensia is still living in England but is making plans to follow her sister to NZ. She also attended Hogwarts Scotland and was sorted into Gryffindor. Hortenisa is less judgemental than Honoria but the two girls love to have a good time and love to be the centre of attention. She's really sweet and more empathetic than Honoria and is a little bit of a people pleaser.

I can see Zach and Honoria getting up to something crazy as they both seem to be reckless and funseekers? Honoria doesn't really care about consequences or anything like that so she would literally be up for anything. We can discuss more on Skype if you wanna :D

I think Alex could get along with both of the sisters, he could know Honoria since she's a hit wizard and maybe we could RP him and the two of them? I'm open to ideas :D

Ariel and the twins are pretty much the same age and once again I think she could get along with both of them. Honoria and Ariel might come to blows sometimes though as Honoria can have a bit of a temper aswell xD

I got some people, cause we never rp. And we should.

Zachariah: This isn't really a plot but I have a father of 6 with the same playby, and I always wanted to have two unrelated people to rp. Keyne Baros is the former coach of a Quidditch team in America. He's laid back and really upbeat. He can be a little sarcastic.

Alexander: I have a brand new Auror, Zelda Raison, who is currently seeing a muggle. They can bond over being new to the field?

Ariel: I am not sure how to implement this one guy I have. He has legit never left his home, but is a total stud muffin. He's a little skittish, but I think that someone needs to show him that being outside around people isn't a scary thing (considering who his family is, it is always brighter outside the Z family). His name is Krasimir. I believe Teigan has claimed him already, but he needs to actually leave the house. And I bet I know a few that could literally drag him away.

Clara & Lauren: i will skype you! Because i had a big post written out and lost it & now I'm annoyed :lol:

Jamie: Did you have any idea of who you think would get along best with those two? I could see Ariel being good friends with Cathryn, and maybe Zach could get along with Jorgen?

Kaitlyn: We totally don't RP enough :lol: or ever pretty much, but we should definitely change this. I feel like Keyne and Zachariah would probably get along, Zach might get annoyed a little bit by his sarcasm but no friendship is perfect right? :p

As for Zelda & Alex, this could work! They would probably see a lot of each other because of work and them being in training together.

With Krasimir, Ariel could totally be that friend that would pull him out of his shell (and literally out of his house) as she has a very domineering personality once she gets over her shyness. So that could work out pretty well for the both of them.

Let me know if you guys want me to start some RPs or if you guys are cool to do so.

I am good with all of that. ^_^ Though, would you want to have them all going at once? I'm willing to start one or two since I have finished my replies.

I'm cool with them being run at the same time if you are, I have a lot of free time :lol: I can start the Alex topic in that case, did you want to do it in the Ministry or somewhere else?

Ministry is better for that one. I can start the one for Krasimir in her restaurant. Prepare for a very shaky boy. xD

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back