Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Oak 15" Core of Veela hair
I have hidden Dietrich for too long. So, his deal is, he is a Professional Quidditch player who does some modeling on the side. He can have a big head, but he loves drinking and shopping and just having a good time. However, his good times often lead to other things. (He managed to have two kids already, and might have more -_- ...) Dietrich is what you would normally consider bisexual, but he only wants to give his love to a male (more than likely Michael :r: ) but have his fun with the females. Dietrich needs a few friends, perhaps a few hook ups, and maybe even an enemy. Cause that would be fun to have. :rofl:

So, ideas?

I can offer Merry Forrester to you. In fact, I'd like to. xD Merry needs contacts, and what I'm looking for her is a best friend kind of thing. You know what they say- like name, like nature. Merry's a sweetheart (will scold if she needs to) and is planning on opening a shop in the new Mall. In the meantime she needs to get out, so I'm rallying forth :D

Argh, I'd offer Greg but alas, he's taken for the moment (in terms of romantic relationship)! I so wanted him to have a guy. (But I must say, "Um Michael, Yes please?" Nice choice xD). However I will deign to offer him as a friend. Either way, if ever he/you is available at any point in time, I'm definitely offering him as a hook up. He bisexual in a way that he'd swing either way when waiting for Mr or Mrs Right to sweep him off his feet 'n all (adorable romantic, y'know?). Drop me a line if you're interested.

I have two i can offer

Atticus Tyler who is a fun loving flirt. He is also bisexual, but he hasn't really realized it yet since all his life he's only been with women. Maybe Dietrich could be a friend or a flirt thing, hel Atticus come out of his shell?

Then i have Kandee Roberts And she's just awesome all around. She flirty and fun-loving. She could also probably either a friend or a flirt like thingy :D... And that's all i have unless he like cougars ;)

Dietrich and Michael are love and win. :p
All the ideas sound good, but Dietrich does like sticking closer to his age. Dietrich helped Michael discover he liked boys, Atticus would be fun as well. ;)
And Art, both sound good to me. :)

(Once again too lazy to switch, so if you hadn't figured it out, this is Atticus :D ))

So would youi like me to start or would you like to

(If i start, please gimmie details on if you want it somewhere special or not)

This might all need to wait a while because not only am I leaving, but I am also up to my neck in plots. I have no idea how many I have in November (HNZ time) but October is jammed.

I have Anamaria who is 17 and she could be a hook up with out realising it. That could then make her angry with him so she could become an enemy. She can be friendly but is also a complete b1tch when needed.

We'll get this back on the road as soon as possible. :)

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back