Dominic Owens-Lee

adopted | american | life's cool

Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 9 Inch Sturdy Cedar Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Dominic had a lot of energy today, and whilst his mother had clearly instructed him to go to the local park, Dominic ran right past it, heading straight to where Marley now lived. It made Dominic so happy that Marley was pretty much part of his family now and he really hoped his mother and Killian would stay together forever. After all, if anything were to happen between them, it would practically be the end of the world, especially since Killian would most likely take Marley away too. Dominic needed to come up with a way that his mother and Killian could stay together, and he thought that making a gift for them would be a great way to do that. He was stuck on ideas however, despite all of the many thoughts circling his head. Marley always had great ideas, and so when he was sure he was at the right house, Dominic stopped right in front of it, circling the house until he found the window of Marley's bedroom. He wasn't too sure how to get her attention however. Instinctively, he picked up a small stick and threw it straight at the window. He then waved towards it, hoping that she saw and would come out without Killian knowing.

Marley had been living with Killian for a while now, and she had loved every minute of it. She was glad that she wasn't in the orphanage anymore. The young girl had been laying on the floor, doodling away on her notebook, drawing whatever was on her mind, when she had heard something hit her window. She looked around, seeing if there was anything suspicious going on. However, her curiosity had taken over and had decided to go towards her bedroom window where she had heard it get hit.

When she reached the window and looked around, she gasped excitedly when she had noticed a familiar face. She then suddenly pressed her face against the window, some of the fog slightly visible coming out from her nose. She waved excitedly at Dominic. Marley was happy that Teila and Killian had known each other and wanted them to be together forever, otherwise, she wouldn't know what to do if she never saw Dominic again. She quickly rushed down towards the first floor of the house and out towards the garden where her friend was and went to hug him excitedly. "Hi, Dom! What are you doing here?" Marley says excitedly. She didn't think there was anything planned, but she liked a surprised visit.

OOC: i am so sorry this completely slipped my mind.

Dominic gladly hugged Marley back when she made her way out into the garden where he was. He always loved Marley's hugs and how excited she always was when she saw him. "Hey!" he exclaimed, sure that she could help him. "I have an idea! I want to make a gift. For Teila and Killian. Like a 'stay together forever' sort of thing." Dominic hoped that Marley knew what he was talking about, as he wasn't really sure how else to explain it. "I know you're good with stuff. Surely you have crayons or something? We could make a poster." Dominic shrugged, happy to hear Marley's input if she had any better ideas. He wasn't sure how well a poster would work, but it was a good foundation nonetheless.

OOC: It's all good hehe! I kinda forgot about it too tbh!

Marley nodded when Dominic had mentioned having an idea and as she listened further and heard it was for Teila and Killian, the young girl clapped and gasped excitedly. "A poster sounds so cool! I have so many crayons and paints back in my room! Come!" Marley says excitedly as she grabs Dom's arm as she ran back into the house and up to her room. She was really excited about this amazing thing and she had somewhat hoped that this would help Killian and Teila be together forever. "Maybe we could even get some b-bouquet of flowers from the garden too!" Marley says with a giggle, struggling a little with the word 'bouquet'. She had hoped that Killian wouldn't mind her taking some flowers. She was sure they would grow back anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back