Some Burns Can't Be Healed by Medicine

Nataliia Snow

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Wand
White Pine 14 1/4" Core of Veela Hair
Nataliia had been at the Snow manor for a while. It was November 1st, and it had been confirmed that Nataliia was pregnant, and was like eight weeks now. Though the tiniest of bump upon her, that was not that noticeable even with her clothes on, but the symptoms were so bad, almost as bad as when she was pregnant with the quads. She had missed being pregnant, but not that part. Her being sick and all, it had to be known that she was pregnant, and not with her husband’s baby. Or babies. She might be having multiples. She needed to go find out, but truth be told, she was a little afraid to. After the children in the Snow Manor were put in their pins and started to play, she needed to talk to the others and come out with the truth.

She had sent out a newsletter to get some of the members to go to the conference room. Some of her own as well. Then again, the Zhefarovich’s kind of already knew who the father was. Asparuh was going to be there as well. That would be a bit…sad. She entered the conference room to see the room full. Danielle was sitting next to her father as well. Nataliia took a seat, and she announced, averting her eyes from her husband, “I’m pregnant…again.” Nataliia waited, hoping that the news may be coming out by someone else. But Nataliia needed to say it for herself. She would have to stay quiet, just to wait for others to settle down. She could feel Asparuh’s eyes glowering down at her. She felt like two inches tall right now.

Nicolette couldn’t believe that this was happening right now, her best friend was pregnant once again with another Snow descendant. Only this one happen to be not Alphonse’s but Noah’s spawn instead, and was definitely not supposed to happen on a normal basis. This was going to cause a huge rift in both families not to mention that Noah would probably be considered a dead man from here on out and Nicolette honestly didn't want to be around when Alphonse and Noah decided to go at it and try to finally take one another out for good and save everyone the trouble of doing it for them. With a soft sight the blonde pushed some of her blonde hair back and stared at her friend nervously as the two of them headed into the Conference room where many unhappy and curious eyes met them, boy they this was going to be like throwing yourself into the snake pit full of angry venomous snakes.

Her golden eyes glanced towards Asparuh and his wife before she muttered under her breath about the crap this family needed to stop doing if they wanted to keep themselves alive for any amount of time longer than they have been doing lately. When Nataliia delivered the news Nicolette visibly tensed and let her eyes fall to her family, some of them already knew but the Snows did not and that there where the issues began.

Effie sat near her brother Leon and his wife patiently waiting for whatever news her older brother's wife to arrive so she could announce whatever she had called all of them in here for. As much as she loved her sister-in-law to bits it had been a nightmare getting herself pregnant butt up here and into the conference without any issues, she was literally scheduled to give birth in a few weeks and she was huge from the two babies that serious were getting a little to big to fit inside her stomach now, she couldn't wait until she would finally become a mother. When Nataliia and Nicolette both entered the room Effie turned her different colored eyes onto them and noticed that they both looked a little uneasy, that must mean that the news wasn't that good if even the queen of happy didn't look that happy about it.

"Oh Nat that is so exciting!" Effie gasped out when the blonde woman told the family the news of her having more kids, that was truly exciting to see another set of kids coming into the family even if Alphonse probably had enough kids at the moment. Why were they so nervous about telling everyone that?

Leon blinked and let his mouth drop as he stared at Nataliia with shock and worry, not that he wasn't happy for her or anything but she already went through a gruelling pregnancy with Alphonse's children and they had no knowledge of whether this one will be any better or anything. Giving his wife a worried stare he wondered what she thought about the whole situation, he had explained the past one to her so he figured she would have somewhat of an idea on what was going on here. The fact that the Zhefarovich and even Nicolette being here was often not a good sign and it worried Leon to no end, his stomach lurched painfully and he learned back in chair as he prayed to the heavens above that this wouldn't end badly.

Sitting right next to her quiet twin brother Alphonse, Anastasia boredly crossed her legs together and stared at her sister-in-law with icy blue eyes when the woman announced that she was pregnant again. She knew that her brother of course had an issue keeping to himself but to impregnate the poor woman once again just seemed a little cruel to her. "Well this is a...surprise?" The Brunette muttered out as she rocked in her chair a little and kept her eyes focused on the Nataliia for a moment or two. Then her eyes shifted to none other than Miss Danielle Lef-Zhefarovich, she was such a threat to them now it wasn't even the slightest bit funny anymore.

Noah felt his heart lurch painfully in his chest, there went his chance to woo her with his charms now that she was going to have more of his brother's children. Crossing his arms over his chest he snorted and turned his head to the side, he was jealous and irked off that she didn't seem to want anything to do with him and all and everything to do with nasty ol Fonsie who did nothing but sit on his stupid little high chair and pout like a freaking four year old. This was not good that she was going to have another child, and even more curious was why was her family here right now a well, was something else up?

Danielle sat next to her husband, the whole time her angelic blue eyes were fixed onto random members of the Snow family curious as her hands slyly fiddled with a necklace that was around her neck. She already knew exactly what was going on here and she was enjoying every little part of it, they little fools all looked so confused right now about why a meeting had to be held for this and Danielle could honestly say that she would just love to laugh out loud right about now but held it in for the sake of letting Nataliia ruin the silence to everyone on her own. Turning her pretty face to Asparuh she noticed he was glowering at his daughter, he must not be happy about this either.

Alphonse glowered at both Nicolette and Danielle silently for a moment, he disliked the thought of having two scummy woman into his house at the same time as well as their husbands who would prevent him from cutting their damned heads off for all the annoying things they do. Just before he decided to ask what exactly what his wife thought she was doing he heard the news she had to say and unfolded his arms to stare at her with obvious shock, how on earth could this be? "You told me you could not get pregnant. And you haven't slept in the same bed as me in months, Nataliia how can this be? Alphonse stood up and demanded an answer harshly because he was just so confused with what was going on right now between his wife and him now. More children...would he...could he handle anymore children or was this just going to worsen his luck with his family. It wasn't until now that he became aware of the reason that Nataliia's family being now present...this wasn't good.

Nataliia averted her eyes from the group, and she heard some people give her congrats, but she saw Axel, whom was sitting next to her, holding himself from snickering. She heard her husband's words, and she could have sworn that she told him that she got the operation reversed. But it was his reaction that caused her to get angry. Her hormones were out of whack because of the newest pregnancy. She stood up hard enough to cause the chair to go tumbling back and she pointed her index finger at him. "You should not even be angry about this! You are the one who ruined our happy lives with your idiocy to meddle in with my family! It isn't even yours anyway!" Nataliia paused for a moment, and her gaze went to Noah. "It is your brother's... Look, I was still under the potions from the reversing of the operation and I thought he was you..." Nataliia shrugged a bit, and she didn't take her seat. She still felt her father's angry eyes upon her.

Svetlana Snow sat next to her husband Leon, unknowingly that she too was pregnant, but she was too early to really tell. When Nataliia jumped out of her chair, she whispered to Leon, "That can't be good for the baby..." Her brown eyes looked a little worried, and her eyes widened when Nataliia revealed that the child wasn't even Alphonse's. But it was Noah's. Svetlana bit her lip back in laughter. Sure, she didn't like Alphonse because he seemed a bit...too mean for her liking. She felt that rather uncomfortable here with the Zhefarovich's anyway. Their darkness made her want to throw up more than she was doing already. Svetlana just hoped that she wouldn't be brought into this.

A soft gasp escaped Effie's lips when Nataliia revealed the rest of her news, and this time it wasn't a gasp of happiness either because the news she announced was going to cause a lot of people to get upset. The blonde haired woman let her different colored eyes drop down to the floor before she muttered softly; "Nataliia, please say your kidding!" Effie spoke softly and meekly, her eyes avoiding all contact from other family members due to the nervousness she was feeling from the fact that it was now common knowledge that Noah had gotten Alphonse's wife pregnant, all the family had to wait for now was for the man to expload and for all of them to become threatened and yelled at. 'I wish Audel was here.' Effie suck into her chair a little and hoped that everything would be just dealt with calmly for her sake, for her babies' sake, and the small fact that the Zhefarovich family was present and goodness knows what kind of trouble they could bring along if they were upset or tempted to.

"Oh boy here we go." Nicolette rolled her gold eyes before they flicked over to where her family was sitting and looking fairly amused by the entire situation before them, it figured that most of them would already know about this. Something inside her found this to be very funny as well but she was also on edge because it was painfully obvious that Alphonse was going to get very very upset and probably start to yell and throw a fit. She couldn't believe this was happening right now either, Noah must be a nervous wreck as well.

Leon turned his own blue eyes onto his wife and nodded softly before he reached over and encased her hands with his, he could tell she didn't like it around these people and he honestly didn't blame her all that much since both the Styx and the Zhefarovich family was full of people you did not want to mess with. Of Course the Snows were quite fearful too but he had grown up around them so he was used to their methods of torture and ways of bringing harm to one another. "I'm worried now." Leon commented back to Svetlana as he sighed and ran some fingers through his dark brown hair gently, he would of course try to protect his wife with any means necessary but he was hoping he wouldn't have to do anything either. Then again just by the news Nataliia had told them, Noah was in deep water now, and Nataliia was probably on a not much better course either. This was just not good.

Noah's jaw dropped as far as it could go when he heard Nataliia say that she was pregnant with his children, as happy as he was to hear about being a father he could suddenly feel that he was in a whole lot of trouble. "Oh no, um Alphonse I can explain...I um...didn't know she was your wife. And she was all lonely and crap...what kind of husband are you?" He was upset now because he was afraid he was going to get punished for something that wasn't really all his fault, it wasn't Nataliia's fault either since it was nothing but a simple accident. He had always wanted to be a father himself but never had found the perfect woman, he suddenly felt bad that he had done this to Nataliia and uttered a soft apology her way before his icy blue eyes fixed themselves onto his older brother. Since Alphonse was no longer head he hoped that the man didn't think he had the authority to bring harm to anyone, especially him. Since the Zhefarovich family was here he hoped they would prevent his brother from being his usual moronic self.

Alphonse suddenly wished he had laser vision, because if he could he would melt every single one of their heads off right now for once again being the most ridiculous and back-stabbing family he had ever come across. "Excuse me?" Alphonse hissed at his brother violently, he was now standing up himself and retrieved his wand from his pocket to prepare himself to blast his brother's head off for good, that man needed to learn to keep to himself to prevent situations like this, how dare he assume that if was even remotely okay to even be in Nataliia's presence? She was his and only his, whether any of the family liked the idea of this or not, whether or not he knew she was married he should have kept to himself and not dared to put his hands on another woman in the Manor.

"Shut it you piece of Filth, I'll deal with you in a moment. Now Nataliia I dare to ask why you even wanted the operation in the first place? AND THEN, you think it's okay to even remain pregnant with his filthy children? Whatever possessed you to want to be touched by him?" His voice was harsh and cold, he made sure to let a few gazes drop to other random family members as if to warn them that they weren't going to come out of this completely unscathed. He was angry and deep inside he was hurt, he couldn't even trust his own wife anymore.

Her eyes blazed with anger when Noah tried to explain himself. Nataliia snapped at him, "Oh, shut up, Noah, I was not lonely and crap." Nataliia turned her attention to Alphonse, and she glared icy daggers at her husband. Had he not known the laws of her family? "I wanted the operation so I could prevent unwanted pregnancies but I came to my senses that if I need to commit into intercourse, I need to prepare for the consequences. And, it is against my family's law to have an abortion unless my life is involved, or the baby will die anyway, or if the baby was conceived with filth! I guess this situation doesn't qualify, no matter what you think of Noah. After I had it reversed, I wasn't completely awake and all in my head. When he came into my room, I thought he was you. I didn't know what the hell I was doing." Nataliia paused for a moment, and she picked the chair back up, and resumed her seat. She needed to sit down. Her head was getting a little fuzzy from the anger. She continued, her voice just lacking the loudness, but remained icy as ever, "But I should have known that it wasn't you. Not even you know how to make me that....hot I suppose with your touch alone. And Noah seemed to be a lot better in the bed than you." Nataliia didn't even know that what she just said would make others laugh. Though, Asparuh's glare was severed when he covered his face with his hand.

Axel had been just sitting back and enjoying the show. With the others here in the same room, there was no telling what would happen. Axel glanced up at his sister, and when she sat down and explained herself, Axel could not resist the dark snickering that came from his throat. But it was her last sentence that caused him to look at Alphonse who he would assume would be speechless after that comment. Did Nataliia not realize what she had just said? That fetus must have her a bit dumbed in the head, thought the Death Eater. Axel intoned with a deep, husky voice, words spilling over his tongue smoothly, "I do believe that would be a burn." Axel smirked and heard a majority of the Zhefarovich's burst into laughter. Asparuh simply smirked, and that was enough from him. Axel assumed that was something scarring that only Nataliia could do. Axel reached over and patted his sister's shoulder, "Don't worry if Noah is better than Alphonse behind the curtains. You were under the effects of the potion, so you are forgiven by me at least." This was just too delicious for him! Axel was very impressed with how his day turned out.

Noah rolled his eyes when Nataliia yelled at him to shut up about what he had said to her, he knew it was true because he knew his brother very well and it wasn't uncommon for the woman who married his brother to become lonely and quite miserable. "I know it's true, it's obvious that Alphonse probably treats you the same damn he treats the rest of us." He stated to her softly, he didn't want to make her feel bad but it was probably something she should know about the way she was probably feeling when she was around Alphonse. The man was a mini version of Valere and it wouldn't be long before the hatred that he was living would eat him alive. The rest of Nataliia's speech was something that made Noah stare at her oddly, he felt almost bad that she was in that state when he had spent the night making love with her, it didn't seem like she under a effect of something like that but then again she had to be mad to sleep with another man when she married to someone like Alphonse. Still now the knowledge that he was going to be father made him feel a little nervous but happy at the same time. He loved kids, especially ones that had pretty mothers.

"Ohh...HA FONSIE! Your own wife just said I'm better than you....loser." Noah stood up and pointed at his brother with a grin the size of New Zealand on his face. He had Alphonse had always had some sort of a competition against one another and females had to be the biggest reason they competed against one another. Sitting down he still had a huge grin on his face as he listened to various members of the Snow family begin to crack up as well.

Crossing his arms over his chest Alphonse had officially had enough enough of all this foolishness between not only his family and the Zhefarovich's. If there was ever a time when he wished he could smack Axel or any of those people that were related to him it would be now, he felt that that was beyond rude of them to even think that it was okay to laugh Alphonse. "I suggest any of you in my family that is laughing had better stop, or there will be blood spilt tonight." He threatened his family while glaring at them but to his dismay they merely snorted at him and made the situation even worse. Now they weren't even going to listen to his threats, how far had he really fallen to make them disrespect him so much? He was the head of their family and now they were treated him as if he were nothing than a commoner off the streets. Alphonse sighed to himself softly, god how he hated his life right now.

"So Nataliia, do you plan to run off with this Sl*t of a man? And I suggest the rest of you shut up as well so I can get this done and over with." He glared at the Zhefarovich's then back at the Snows again before he heard his family actually silence themselves for a moment. Nicolette and Danielle had also focused themselves on him but they didn't look at all happy about it.

Nataliia rolled her eyes at Noah and she uttered, “Oh please, if Alphonse treated me badly, then not only would I kill him, but many others.” Her silver eyes, liquid daggers stared at her husband. She loved him, and it was evident in her eyes. But it was cloaked by anger. A hint of a smile occurred when everyone in the room burst into laughter. Even her own family. Nataliia let out a sigh and just wondered what would happen if she didn’t say that. Her silver eyes went from Axel to Alphonse, and she raised an eyebrow, “Why in the world would I run off with someone I don’t even know, or like? Alphonse, I’m not like that, I wouldn’t do that.” She gave a light hearted shrug and she sighed heavily. She was getting tired, and she needed to lay down.

Axel smirked as the Zhefarovich’s refused to listen to Alphonse. They were like Axel, and saw him as nothing. He was no longer a position in the family, so why would they listen to him? Axel stood up and he motioned with his hand for the others to quiet down, but there were still whispers. “Alphonse, your suggestion is reasonable, but it is not in your place to say what we need to do. I doubt anything you say will have any effect on us as it would on your family. Get out your wand to hurt someone, and you would be dead like many others that have crossed our path. I am sure you would hate to die.” Asparuh gave Axel a nod, as Axel spoke the words that Asparuh was thinking. It was quite obvious Axel could be like Asparuh, in the ways of being intelligent. Axel had both of his wands ready, but not in his hand. Axel was an expert duelist, superb at framing Aurors, and an assassin. Alphonse barely stood a chance. Then again, Axel had yet to see what Alphonse was made of.

Noah shook his head at Nataliia as his smirk faded into nothing but a soft frown, he may not mistreat her but he sure as hell mistreated the rest of the people who lived inside the Manor. He didn't blame Alyssa and Theodore for moving out one bit because honestly they were a lot safer out wherever they were now then they were in this family when the Veela they possessed still running through their veins. Then there was Nicolette and Danielle who weren't even part of the family by blood but that didn't stop his brother at all from wanting them so suffer immensely. "Whatever you say Nataliia. I won't argue with you but I will be back to check up and see how you and my kid is doing. I have practice in the morning so I must be off." He stood up and muttered almost coldly, he would not tolerate the rudeness and he would not tolerate his brother getting upset and trying to rip everyone's head off because he was upset. Pushing his chair in he gave Alphonse once last glare before he head towards the door, he passed by a few of the cute Zhefarovich or Styx woman and couldn't resist but give them quick flirty smiles before he left the room.

Alphonse watched his brother leave before he brought his hands to his temples to rub them tiredly, he was getting too old and too busy for this kind of stuff to be happening all the time. As much as he loved his wife he couldn't even bring himself to look at her, to look at any of them because in the end all these people were to him now were traitors who didn't deserve his concern or care anymore. "It has never stopped him from doing this before. I suggest you all keep an eye on your wives when he's around." As much as he trusted her Noah was notorious for being the one person in the family who has had more girls than Alphonse had ever had. The man had absolutely no shame and no fear of flirting on even married woman, the night of Danielle and Asparuh's wedding he thought he remembered seeing his brother trying to flirt with Nicolette when Kalif was around, and that was like asking for things to get iffy. With another small sigh he turned to look in Nataliia's direction, his eyes still not meeting hers.

"You should get some rest, I'm going back to work so the rest of you can do whatever." Alphonse stated quietly before he too pushed in his chair and headed towards the door, he hated his life right now. It had gotten so bad he was scarecely sure that he even was living anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back