Solitude

Aiden rolled his eyes as she said that she didn't hate him and said, "Well your screaming didn't exactly spell out best friends." Then noticed a change in her tone and said, "What are you talking about Bells?" Then Aiden said her crying and she ran off and Aiden turned to the others and said, "Sorry, must apologize." Aiden ran quickly towards Bella hoping to find her somewhere.

[Do you want to continue this?]

[Yes but where?

And sorry Brian and Laura! :p ]

((Nah guys, you're okay, by me at any rate. xD You could run off to one of the corridors or something.))

How Laura hated arguments! She had enough of them at home between her parents, and she was hoping that she could at least avoid one with her friends by coming up here. But now she had to listen to one between two people she barely knew!

She exchanged a glance with Brian, hoping that this would end soon and, just as she was standing up to attempt to break it, Isabella ran off crying. Laura wanted to help her, but this was the very thing she wanted to avoid, and so she stayed put.

"Well," she said a little breathlessly, "That was...interesting, to say the least.

[Not a problem :woot: ]

While they were having their little chat Brian simply dug his heel into the ground remebering why he didn't associate with Slytherins and Slytherin wannabe's; they were just too much drama for him to handle! Isabella ran off leaving Laura and Brian with Aiden, luckily he decided to go after her much to Brian's relief. "Makes me feel alot better about the people in my dorm!" Brian said with a smile when Laura commented.

"yeah our commonroom is pretty empty, we don't ever get into fights" Brian said matter of factly, there weren't many Ravenclaws as their were Gyffindor's and Slytherin's so maybe that was why.

"I think we're all pretty lucky to be here, I mean learning magic in all" Brian said matter of factly "I'm muggleborn so it's kinda difficult for me to just go back home where my parents want me to grow up and be a lawyer like them" Brian said with a slight laugh.

"you don't like Mothers? or is it Muggles you don't like?" Brian said a bit defensively since both his parents were indeed muggles.

Kailey decided to walk up to the north tower. She had changed clothes and disguised herself so that noone would recognise her and try to talk to her. Since most of her clothes were way too big for her now Tiny Thin frame she had scooped a few out of her trunk that Luna had left before her Transfer to Beauxbatons. This body felt so foriegn to her, probably because it was, Evens Lunas clothes were a bit big, The green kimono styled shirt not clinging to her as it had Luna, and the jeans held up with a tiny belt. She was probably atleast a foot shorter, Noone would recognise her as Kailey now...

Photo_28_45c4204cdd8caa8f4005d29451ff7d7a.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back