Solitude

"Nothing as interesting as that" Brian said quite stunned he'd never gotten into a fight that was so intense it involved wands, though he did accidently break Andy's nose once infact he seemed to hurt alot of people by mistake. The other boy appeared and Brian didn't say anything to him, oddly enough for a place that shouldn't have had too many people it was suddenly becoming alot more popular 'should've gone to the Forbidden Forest' he thought to himself.

Aiden absentmindly listened to their brief rants while looking out of the window and he saw an Owl heading towards the school and he watched it fly not wanting to speak to Bella because she didn't seem pleased and his pride was hurt a bit when Aly cursed Henri.

Isabella immediately gasped and turned to face Laura when she said what was wrong. "I'm so sorry!" she whispered. Getting dumped must've felt horrible, but Isabella and Theo weren't even together and that hurt her too. "What was his excuse?" Isabella said, half smirking, knowing how boys were.
Then Isabella almost laughed as Brian said nothing as interesting as her day happened. "Still, you're upset so it must've been bad no?" she said to him.

She noticed them turn slightly in the same direction of the entrance way and knew that there was definitely someone coming. Reflexively, her hand went to her wand and she whipped it out as she turned around and pointed it. Then she saw who it was and let her hand fall. "Aiden," she said simply, while putting her wand back up her sleeve.

"No, not really" Brian said trying to sound casual he really didn't want to tell her that part of the reason he didn't want to be in the commonroom was because his friend was dating a Slytherin, it didn't seem appropriate "I'm sorry about that Laura buy aren't you a little young to be dating anyways?" Brian said somewhat casually.

"I suppose you're right, Brian." she said quietly,

"But he HAD no reason, and that's what's annoying me." Laura exclaimed, plonking down on the windowsil again.

"Boys are so stupid sometimes," she muttered angrily, "With exception to you, Brian." It was true. Brian was the nicest boy Laura had actually met at HNZ.

Aiden could sense a wand being pointed at him and he turned around only to see Bella lower her wand and put it away. "Yes?" Aiden sneered, though he didn't really mean it that way. That was immediately his reaction when a wand was pointed at him for no reason. "How are you Bella?" Aiden said with a hint of apology hitting his tone but he was still being rather rude.

[Aww, bye then, see you later Laura! :-h ]

"Fine," Bella lied, hoping he couldn't tell. Aiden was the last person she wanted to seem weak to, but she did notice the tiny hint of apology in his voice.
Then she looked up at Brian and asked, "You're not a first year then?" She asked because he told Laura she was too young, so Isabella assumed he was older and just wanted to make sure.
"Anyway, I'm sorry again Laura, that just royally sucks!" she said almost giggling a little.

((Bye Laura!))

Brian didn't know how to reply to Laura's comment about him being the only non stupid boy, it was probably since he was the only Ravenclaw Male. Brian tried to ignore whatever it was between the boy named Aiden and Isabella since he seemed like he was from her house and he was begining to feel more uncomfortable. "I was a first year last year" Brian answered politely wanting to dissapear.

Aiden rolled his eyes only so Bella could see that he knew she was lying, he could always tell when someone was lying, his Mom was the same way. Then he looked at the 2nd year and said, "You're in Ravenclaw right?" Aiden put some hatred into his voice as he did with all Ravenclaws but to a lesser extent because he was quite tired of fighting at the moment.

"Second year then," Isabella said nodding. She glanced up again at Brian and noticed he seemed a little uncomfortable. She rested her head on her knees and let herself soak in the silence for a while, a nice change from all the yelling in the dungeons, until Aiden interrupted the silence. She wanted to yell at him to go away, but was too emotionally tired to.

"yeah I'm a Ravenclaw" Brian said coldly to the boy that had spoken to him. He was more sure then ever that he was a Slytherin by his instant nasty attitude. He ignored Isabella's last comment somewhat on purpose since he didn't want to explain that he didn't like crowds as it seemed this was becoming. "Let me guess, you know Isabella personally" Brian said just as coldly but with a hint of a smirk.

"Hmm we know of eachother, but not eachother, does that make sense?" Aiden said to the Ravenclaw no longer trying to hold up his natural hatred for Ravenclaws, he was to exhausted, just as he assumed Bella was because she would've made him leave already or tried to.

Isabella rolled her eyes as Brian "guessed" that Bella and Aiden knew each other. "More like annoyances," she said smirking. "Always trying to be the hero," she added. "Typical Gryffindor."
Isabella's temper began to rise so she took another breath to calm herself down.

Brian choked out "Gryffindor!" before trying to regain himself "wow" he whispered more to himself than to anyone else. Brian didn't like being the third wheel "well.... you guys must have classes together!" Brian said trying to figure out if that's how they knew each other but also trying to think of a good escape method.

"Oh shut up Bella, you know nothing of me," Aiden spat coldly. Then closed his eyes to calm himself down then opened them again and said to the Ravenclaw, "I know I'm surprised to, and her best friend is one of my good friends." Aiden referred to Aly then said, "I was in the little fight she discribed to you earlier."

"Yeah he intruded on MY fight, that I could've handled perfectly well without you," she spat back. "All I know is that you like Alyssa and you somehow think us girls are incapable of performing a proper spell!" she yelled all of a sudden, standing up defensively. "And in case you forgot, it was your girlfriend who cast Everte Statum on Henri," she said, glaring at Aiden. She walked around the small space trying to calm herself down. She came up here to cool down, and possibly talk to these new people, not talk to the ones she wanted to get away from and it seemed like Aiden was driving Brian away!

Brian knew enough not to get involved, he would simply watch and intervene if he had too, he was remided of when he accidently cast the 'petrificus totalus' spell on Kailey last year and wondered if it had been nothing more than a misunderstanding but he also had enough since to keep his mouth shut about such things.

"I never said I think that you or Aly are capable of preforming a proper spell, my mother taught me to be chivalrous and I will not go against her wishes, I actually think you and Aly are quite capable." Aiden said coolly. Then said, "I really don't know or understand what your problem is with me aside from the fact that I don't care for your boyfriend and his friend. So please explain to me.."

Isabella continued pacing the area. Didn't Aiden know not to mess with her when she was in such a delicate, or rather dangerous, condition?! She fingered her wand but stopped herself from doing anything because she'd already done enough dueling for tonight. She tried ignoring Aiden but couldn't. His voice was ringing in her ears and she wanted to yell at him to shut up! When he asked her to explain she looked up at him and said, "I don't know! It's just--" and stopped short. She looked down at her feet as slow realization struck her...then horror. Jealousy. She was jealous. Of what? Bella asked herself. Of Alyssa? Of Aiden? Of the both of them? Bella glanced the tiniest bit over at Aiden and quickly looked away. She didn't know the answer, and was afraid of finding out, so she avoided Aiden's eyes and began pacing around again. She counted her steps so she'd stop herself from thinking anything horribly wrong.

"Just what Bella?" Aiden asked because he knew that she had just figured something out but whether she would tell him or not was a completly different story. Aiden looked at Bella as she paced trying to figure it out. Aiden briefly stepped on jealously as a possibility then shook his head in disagreeance, why would she be jealous of him? Aiden's thoughts continued to try and figure out possibilities of such hatred for someone she didn't know in the least.

"Just nothing," Isabella lied, completely avoiding looking at Aiden. "And for the record,Theodore is not my boyfriend!" she said bitterly. That was something that was bugging her. "And that traitor Henri is most definitely not my friend either!" she added recalling the nights events.

Aiden knew Bella was lying, she wasn't the best lier, or at least not the best one he has ever seen. "So your hatred for me has no reason? Then I will do as I please..." Aiden shrugged his shoulders as if to blow of this whole thing. "Well Aly isn't my girlfriend," Aiden muttered back. "I never said he was your friend, I said Theo's friend..." Aiden mummbled quietly.

Isabella sighed, on the verge of tears again, and sat back down. "I don't hate you Aiden, I never said I did. It's just been a long day," she said quietly. Then her tone changed and said, "Do as you please," a little too harshly. "Just watch who you do it in front of," she said, remembering when he kissed Alyssa. Bella was seriously confused. She didn't know what exactly she was jealous of and it made her angry. Tears formed in her eyes and she tried wiping them away. "I'm sorry for ruining your time Brian and Laura," she said all of a sudden, getting up. She couldn't stop her tears from running and hurriedly ran out, hoping Aiden didn't see she was crying. She thought this place was secluded but sadly it wasn't, so she was trying to think of another place to go to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back