Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
As the title suggests, I am making a soft return to HNZ. What does that mean? I am pretty much giving this a shot and like one of those ancient toys, shake a lot and start new. Ish. So, I have an amazing 2 3 characters to offer for plots. They are similar and different. So, here they are!

cody-christian-look.gif

Cassius Styx | Age: 10 (Turns 11 2057)
I'm on my chromebook so I cannot locate a good, age-appropriate GIF for him, but that is my boy, Cassius. He is a bit of an... Well, his theme song is A**hole and that is pretty much who he is in a nutshell. He is a grandson of Styx's, so that should say a lot. He is witty, sarcastic, and ultimately end up violent against those that provoke him. Not a good guy. But, when on his good side? He is like a German Sheppard. Loyal AF and will fight anyone that messes with his friends or family. Why is he coming to HNZ when most of the family up and left? Well, with Styx no longer at the school, Cassius feels like he can get away with more. So, what does he need? Friends, enemies. His future is set and he won't be into anyone but her because his romance life is a bit...unique to say the least.

c33894d3edff8bc94dfbdbef9fb1ef79.gif

Killian Borisyuk | Age: 23
This guy is the first one I made since my soft return, and he has no connection to any of my families. He is completely unique. He just moved to New Zealand from Russia, and has no family or friends in the new land. He currently works as a club bouncer and isn't a big fan of it because he doesn't know what he wants to do with his life. Before coming to NZ, he used to fight professionally. It was a little rough on him because of his size. He is a part-giant, and stands at 11 feet 9 inches. He has a lot of pride in his genetics, with an ego and stubbornness to match. He has no issue with using his overwhelming size to his advantage either. He is very serious (think Styx - little to no humor, stick/tree shoved up his behind). He also loves his vodka, and hates it when he is interrupted while he is drinking. So, what does he need? A little of everything. Friends, enemies, etc. Seeing him out and about, sort of hard to miss. Not just because of his height, but he is covered head to toe with tattoos and piercings.
tumblr_inline_o2gmfyeuTH1tae3h3_500.gif

Daemyn Knight | Age: 19
Adding this guy because I just made him and got him ready. So, who is this one? This is my baby, Daemyn. He is Cassius' older brother but without the Styx name. He is starting out as a duelist because that was where his skills remain. While he isn't an a**hole like the top two, he is a big colder and a loner ultimately. He is someone who has severe trust issues, doesn't like crowds of people (yet he is a duelist? So he struggles a bit), loves his wine, and doesn't want the shadow of what is the Styx/Zhefarovich family on him. He does have some superiority complex on him, but he doesn't show it. While often, if he is annoyed, he won't speak it - but his face betrays him severely. So, what do I need for him? Other duelists, friends, enemies that might have known him from Durmstrang because he wasn't a nice guy (but he wasn't a bully either). His love life is set, and he isn't the type to date around.

So, those are my boys! Do I have any plans to bring back anyone else? Not immediately. I do have mini Styx on standby but I'm not bringing him out for another year. If anyone wants me to bring back someone, then I'll need to be given a good case because I am not overwhelming myself with 200+ characters again. I'm sticking to a small amount. Like < 10.
Other than that, glad to be back! I look forward to plotting with you guys again!

Last edited:
Hello! I unfortunately do not have a lot to offer you but if Cassius needs someone to hate I've got Dahlia here? (I love my muggleborns, apparently). I just decided I'd make my next year student already because she's decided to stick in my mind. I haven't developed her much but I know she's got a lot of Gryffindor tendencies - she's outgoing, gets along with people well, and knows nothing about magic but is hesitantly keen on it. Could be an experience with blood prejudice that Dahlia isn't going to take lying down.

I have a couple of adults who could maybe interact with the others (I still need to make the scit I have in mind just so I can say that I have one, lol). But feel free to hit me up for anything, I don't think we ever really got to RP before but I would be keen to!

No, I don't think we have ever RPed before, which is a shame on humanity by itself.
Cassius x Dahlia: I want him to have a lot of enemies because he can, and will, rub people the wrong way. He also makes me feel a little guilty about how much of a **** he can be. But at the same time I love it so I am down for him being mean to Dahlia! He does love a good challenge - especially when people fight back against him.

For your adults, not sure who they are... but if any like to go to clubs, can spot Killian there, or see him at a local bar or alcohol shop buying vodka. If they are 19 or similar and went to Durmstrang, could have interacted with Daemyn before he changed his name.
Makes me want a Scit...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back