Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Black Walnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
-set in semester one just before the ball-

Jordie felt absolutely defeated. Ares and Amelie. Of course. They were both amazing. His eyes had welled up with tears as he managed to slip into the old lavatory without anyone catching him. He sighed, groaning in frustration when the sinks didn't work. Of course not, why would they? He dug around in his pockets, looking for a rag or something. His face hurt, his pride hurt, his heart hurt. When had he even gotten his hopes up with Ares? Jordie had spent so much time talking himself down, why was this even affecting him? Frustrated, Jordie sank to the ground in front of the sink, holding his sleeve to his nose.

When Jordie had run off from Ares and Essie, Ares couldn't help but be a little concerned. Maybe it was because Jordie was concussed from the fall, and so the Slytherin didn't hesitate to run after him and hopefully take him to the hospital wing. He kept calling after him the whole way as Jordie made his way up to the fifth floor and into the Antiquated Lavatory. Ares was out of breath when he finally caught up, swinging the door open and quickly rushing to Jordie who sat on the floor against the sink, his sleeve against his bleeding nose. "Here, let me help." Ares said softly, taking off his tie and dabbing it on his nose to wipe away the blood. "Are you feeling okay? Anything I can do? Are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital wing?"

Jordie was surprised when Ares appeared out of nowhere, dabbing at the blood on his nose with his tie. He swallowed hard. "I'm fine, I'm fine," he lied. "My face just hurts," He winced, unthinkingly reaching a hand out to try and slip it over Ares' knee. "What are you doing here?" He asked, looking up at the boy with teary eyes. "I- was gunna wash up, but- everythings broken," He tried to laugh it off.

Ares let Jordie touch his knee, sitting next to him on the bathroom floor. He knew Jordie needed the support and Ares wasn't going to leave until he knew that his friend was okay. "What do you mean what am I doing here? You think I would just let you run off like that? Don't be ridiculous." Ares gave his friend a reassuring smile as he continued dabbing at his nose. He chuckled as Jordie said everything in the bathroom was broken. "Well then why did you come in here, you silly goose?" Ares continued to laugh, glad that Jordie was trying to find some light in the situation, as that was what Ares always did himself. "Oh I forgot to say, thanks for the treats. That was really thoughtful of you."

Jordie shut his eyes, enjoying Ares' touch more than he cared to admit. It made his heart flutter that the boy was even here. He hummed gently. He laughed lightly as Ares did. "Oh, you know, broken bathroom, broken me." He joked, rubbing his thumb gently over Ares' knee unthinkingly. He hesitated as Ares brought up the treats, swallowing nervously. "What can I say?" He tried to play it off, smiling a little shakily. "If I let you miss France too much you might go back."

Jordie hesitated a moment, swallowing nervously. "...Ares?" He managed gently. "Is there... really nothing between you and Amelie?" He asked shyly. "She did introduce us... and she's obviously important to you, and I know she's kind and pretty... I... could see you two as a couple, you're both really great..." he was rambling a bit. He bit his lip to get himself to stop talking.

It meant a lot to Ares that he seemed to mean a lot to Jordie. He had never had such a nice friend before. "Don't worry, I'm not going back there if it's the last thing I do. There are some good parts about it, but it definitely doesn't outweigh the bad." Ares explained reassuringly. "And if I do go anywhere, I'd definitely bring you along." Ares didn't think he'd ever be able to part from Jordie for so long now, not now that they had grown so close in such little time. At Jordie's question, Ares frowned. "Jordie... there's something I have to tell you." Ares stopped dabbing at his nose and looked at him seriously, meeting his chocolate-coloured eyes. "I don't really like girls that much... sure, some are pretty, but I'm not as interested in them as I am in boys. I've had crushes on girls in the past, but they don't make me feel the way that guys do. I don't know, maybe it's dumb." Ares just sighed and shrugged. He knew his parents weren't really keen on the idea of him liking boys, but he just couldn't help the way that he felt. "But to answer your question, no, there's nothing going on with Amelie and I. She's just a really good friend."

Jordie was melting. Honestly, could Ares be any more perfect. He couldn't help the dopey grin on his face. "I'd follow you anywhere," he managed softly, almost to himself. Ares sounded serious then, and Jordie opened his eyes to see what was wrong. He couldn't help the smile that lit up his face as Ares spoke, reaching out unthinkingly, meaning to touch his fingers gently to Ares' jaw as he finished speaking. "Hey, no, it isn't dumb, I feel exactly the same way," He reassured Ares, unintentionally leaning in a little closer.

"I think everyone is pretty but I've only ever really been interested in boys, at least so far," He chattered, smiling brightly. For a brief second, his eyes darted down to Ares lips. But before he could act on it, Jordie sneezed. Hard. And the blood just spurted right out of his nose all over again. Jordie let out a soft wail, clutching at his face. "Ow ow ow," He whined, his eyes tearing up all over again.

Jordie was definitely the touchy type, but Ares was not complaining. He figured that surely Jordie did this with everyone, including Weston and Branson. It didn't take much for Jordie, and perhaps that was another reason why Ares liked him so much. He was just so comfortable with everything. He smiled as Jordie told him it wasn't dumb, and as Jordie said he felt the same, Ares couldn't help but like him even more. Even the thought of Jordie potentially thinking he was pretty too was enough to make Ares want to embrace him forever. He never wanted to leave him. As Jordie sneezed, Ares jumped, almost feeling Jordie's pain. He wanted to get rid of it, but wasn't sure how, and Jordie didn't seem real eager to go to the hospital wing. He wiped his nose again with the already bloody tie and used his other hand to wipe his tears. "You're okay." Ares said, before then pulling him into a hug. He couldn't help himself, letting Jordie cry in his arms. "You sure you don't want to go to the Hospital Wing yet?"

Jordie let Ares wipe his nose again, almost ready to admit defeat, when Ares pulled him unexpectedly into his arms. Jordie shuddered, electricity shooting up his spine. He shifted so that he fit better into Ares' lap, wrapping one arm around the boys back and using his other hand to hold the tie to his nose. He nestled his face in Ares' neck, sighing softly. "No, I'm totally okay," He insisted, shutting his eyes and smiling softly. I am never moving anywhere again, I live here now, He thought to himself, humming gently.

Ares frowned a little as Jordie yet again declined his invitation to the hospital wing. Despite this, Ares let them sit there for a moment, bringing his hand up to hold his head against him, just enjoying being there with him. He felt some blood ooze onto him from Jordie's nose however, and that was when Ares slowly pulled away. "You need to go to the hospital wing, Jordie." Ares said softly. He didn't want Jordie to lose too much blood. "Come on, we're going." Ares stood up then bent down to collect his friend in his arms. Using his knees, he stood back up and began heading out of the bathroom, trying to ignore how heavy his friend was. He walked down to the third floor with him, glad that he was walking down the stairs instead of up them. The nurse easily fixed his nose and Ares was relieved. He was just happy that he was able to help him.

Jordie thought he was never going to move. Why would he want to? Ares was warm and the hand on his hair was divine. He didn't want to move, but soon enough Ares was trying to get him to the nurse again. "Nooo, I'm fine," He tried to protest, but before he could properly make a case for not moving Ares had lifted him up. Jordie yelped, clinging to the older boy. He didn't say much as Ares carried him down the stairs. The boy was so strong. Jordie could feel his heart fluttering with every step. If he hurt himself again, would Ares carry him like this?

Much sooner than Jordie would have liked, they reached the hospital wing. Jordie got his nose cleaned up, and before he even really knew what was happening, he was heading back to his dorm room alone to shower and change. His heart hadn't stopped stuttering, and he might be permanently blushing. Oh, boy, Jordie swallowed nervously. I am in so much trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back