OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Parker hated his need to try and socialize this year but he was pretty sure that there were only two ways to escape from his cousin - brotherhood and his own dorm but he was absolutely sure that even he couldn't handle sitting in his dorm the whole year. And also, sorority seemed a pretty good way to actually end up getting some friends so it was one more push to actually try gaining his social circle, not his social triangle that included only Zach, Bella, and Charlie. But he was too anxious to start something without at least one of them so here he was, he asked someone to call Charlie out of the common room and tell him to go to the student lounge. Parker hoped that Charlie was in his common room. And while waiting, Parker was just looking through some picture book about plants that he didn't actually care about.

Charlie had just gone up to his dorm when someone came to tell him Parker was looking for him. Charlie immediately dropped his things and hurried up to the student lounge. "Parker!" Charlie spotted him easily and hurried over. "Parker, is everything okay? What's wrong?" He asked, looking the boy over. He looked alright.

Parker got up from his place when he heard Charlie's voice. "No, no, everything is alright! I just thought... Ugh, would you like to sign up with me for Brotherhood? I don't and I can't do it alone, so please?" He tried his best to make puppy eyes. He usually didn't do it but he was desperate. He didn't know anyone else who would sign up with him for this.

Charlie blinked, before letting out a breathless laugh. "What, that's all?" He ran a hand through his hair, smiling. "Sure, I can do that. No big deal," he laughed lightly. "The brotherhood, huh?" He mused, thinking over it. He didn't really know anything about the club, but he was sure Parker had his reasons for wanting to join.

Parker gave a confused nod and then understood that he didn't explain anything. "Thanks! I still dislike the school tho but this year... Uhm, my cousin started school, and let's just say, I don't exactly like her. She tries to piss me off or prank me," he easily explained and then understood that it wasn't exactly the reason. "Well, she isn't allowed to enter Brotherhood place but being here means I have to socialize... and you know, I'm not the best at it, so I hoped to have you by my side," he finally said out the real reason and hoped that it explained everything.

Charlie nodded, sitting down closer to the other boy. "I don't have any family other than my dad," he told Parker. "I'm sorry your cousin sucks." He gave his friend a sympathetic smile. He blushed as Parker said he wanted Charlie by his side. He sat forward a little bit and gave him a shy smile. "Yeah, of course, anything you need," He promised gently, offering out his hand. "We're in this together, right?" He gave him a shaky grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back