Soccer Game - join if you want :)

Jasmine Green

Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Jaz took her favourite soccerball to the lawn, she wanted to practise so tricks she was trying to learn. Sport was one of the things that Jaz loved the most. One of the things that had gotten her though tough times. She couldn't wait to learn how to fly - she just needed someone to teach her. She sighed, she'd find someone sometime soon. She started off with tossing the ball between her feet, left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot. When she had warmed up, she tried to work out ' half- around the world'. Jaz began by balancing the ball on her foot. She then lifted it slightly and rotated it, while making sure the other foot was ready to receive the ball. She attempted to complete the rotation with one foot and kick or plant with the other. She groaned a sound of frutration, it wasn't working, was she doing it wrong? She tried again and again, then fell to the ground. Jaz wasn't going to give up but it was pretty nice lying down... She lay there looking up to the baby blue sky.

This is Alexia's first time to get outside and do something fun, she wore her black blouse and a gray jumper skirt. Alexia went outside and went at the lawn, while she was walking she saw a girl with a soccer ball and fell down at the group. Soccer...how i wish to play it she thought to herself, she walked over at the girl and said. "Hey..." and smiled at her.

Jaz smiled, she hoped that her and Alex would be good friends. She didn't really feel shy around her. She passed the ball to Alex while saying

"So lets ask questions when we have the ball" she paused hoping Alex would like the idea "How are you finding Hogwarts?"

When Jaz pass the ball to her, Alexia catch it on time. "Ok, that would be much appropriate to know each other." Alexia joggled the ball at her knees while answering Jaz question. "The castle...would be great...if my sister is not evil with me." She said and pass the ball to Jaz by kicking it softly with her knees.

Taylor was bored, and she hadn't been out for a while, so she decided she would find something better to do than sitting in her empty dorm room. She wandered around the castle for a few minutes, then went outside. Her curly brown hair was tied up in a ponytail, and she was wearing a rainbow striped tank top and jeans. She saw two girls kicking around a ball, and decided to join them. "Hey guys, mind if I join?" she asked cheerfully. "I'm Taylor, by the way. Not to be confused with Gabriella The Evil." she said brightly, grinning. Her sister often got mistaken for Taylor, and vice versa, and the twins were finding it a little annoying.

Jaz received the ball, it was Alexia's turn to ask a question, but she spoke anyway.

"Your evil sister... Why?" Jaz asked, raising her eyebrow, something she loved to "She cant be as bad as mine... annnd mines not even a witch, shes a muggle"

A girl joined them intorducing herself as Taylor

"Sure, come join" she then explained what they were doing (passing the ball to each other and asking questions to learn more about each other)

"Yah, my sister is Slytherin. She hates me and my adopted brother for being in Hufflepuff." Alexia explained. "So, are you enjoying yourself here?" She asked, then another person approached them. "Hi, I'm Alexia." Alexia introduce herself at the new comer.

Dannii was walking around the school grounds trying to memorize where everything was. She walked down to the lawn and was just about to head for the forest when she saw two girls playing a sport Dannii had never seen before. Well that was a lie, she had seen muggle children kicking around a smiliar ball, but she had no idea what it was. Dannii walked over "hey, whats that sport, I've never heard of one where the ball stays on the ground" Dannii replied.

(( Jasmin you stole my PB :p ))

Ares sat under a tree watching a bunch of girls kick a soccor ball around, he felt a pang he really missed soccor but he didnt wanna intrude on the girls game. He sighed

Taylor snorted. "Trust me, an evil twin is not good. She gets in trouble, then say that she's me and I get detention for it. Professors never believe that a shy little Ravenclaw would frame her sister." she said, grinning. "Oh, you're in Hufflepuff?" she said to Alexia. "My cousin's in Hufflpeuff, her name's Wish." she said.

Taylor raised her eyebrows at the third girl, who had just approached them. "You've never seen soccer?" she asked, in a shocked voice. Man, that's just sad. she thought, smiling on the outside at the new arrival.

She saw a boy sitting under a tree, watching the girls. He looked a little lonely in her opinion. She jogged over to him, and grinned. "Hey, wanna play soccer with us?" she asked.

"Oh, my evil sister shouts, she doesn't want to do that to us." She explained to Taylor. Alexia kicked the ball soft to not it fly. "Yeh, i'm in Hufflepuff as well as my adopted brother." Alexia exclaimed, she's proud about her brother even though his adopted.

Ares smiled as he was asked to join. He got up and moved towards where they were kicking the ball around... "Hey im Ares" he said hopping to catch the girls names.

((um Dannii are you sure u didn't steal mine :p jks... great mines think, well look alike, huh :doh: ))

Jaz was also suprised to hear that the girl hadnt heard of soccer before, her jaw dropped slightly, before she remembered that she would look like a dork doing that.

"My sister is a muggle and she is everything I'm not, meaning girly, and high makes all the time, so my parents love her, and dont really like me" she replied to Alexia and Taylor "I do feel your pain though Taylor"

Jaz too, had noticed the boy looking wistfully at them, she was glad that Taylor had asked him to join. We he came over she waved and said "Hi I'm Jaz"

Dannii kept an emotionless face as the other girls were schocked to learn she had never played soker or what ever it was called, "well, I'm a pureblood, my family didn't teach me muggle games" Dannii replied. Then a boy joined them "nice to meet you Ares, I'm Dannii" she introduced herself.

Taylor grinned at Ares. "I'm Taylor, Tay if you like." she shrugged, running over to the others. "Ugh, sisters are the worst. I have four of them, and two brothers." Taylor said to Jaz. She looked at Dannii. "Pureblood, are you in Slytherin?" she asked curiously, yet a suspicious note in her voice.

Dannii glared at the girl who was wlder then the others "no, I'm not in Slytherin, I'm in wussypuff thank-you very much" Dannii said in an emotionless tone, they were talking about sisters so Dannii joined that conversation insted of dweling on houses "I have an older sister, we get along pretty well" Dannii commented.

Dannii looked at the girl curiously, "well I like this look, and I would rather not look like everyone else in Wussypuff" she said. "Well I thought we were going to play socker, so lets play" she said trying to change the subject "how do you play?"

Ares smiled as each of the girls introduced themselves, they were talking about Hufflepuff and family "I have a close cousin in Hufflepuff" Ares added while grabbing a ball and bouncing it on his foot and not letting it touch the ground.

Taylor smiled cheerfully at Dannii, as she said she was in 'Wussypuff', then frowned again. "That's good then, but I'd rather you not calling it 'Wussypuff'." she said brightly. Taylor could be really annoying when she wanted to be. A few of her cousins were in Hufflepuff, and she was sure they wouldn't appreciate people talking badly about their house. As the conversation changed to family, Taylor decided to forget about the Hufflepuff issue, and join in.

"Oh? Who's your cousin?" she asked Ares curiously. She looked at Dannii, as if she hadn't said anything before. "Basically, you run around and try to kick a ball into your team's goal." she said sweetly. "At least, that's how I played it at home..." she laughed.

Jaz wondered why Dannii was so against Hufflepuff, it really wasnt that bad. Then again it might just be bad for her, but why the sorting hat put her in "wussypuff". Jaz shugged to herself, Dannii would figue it out one day. She grabbed her hair and tyed it up, as she had been wearing it down while saying

"Yeah, lets play in groups" and like Alexia, eyed Ares with the ball, wanting to get it from him "What shall we use for goals?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back