OOC First Name
Katie
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
So...life has slowed down considerably for me over the last several weeks and I've been super duper uberly bored out of my skull for the last week or so. I had a strange dream last night that involved several HNZ characters, but without magical powers. I'm not totally sure what I ate before bed, but I probably should avoid it from now on if it causes dream like that. Anyhoo...I digress. After I woke up from said dream I realized that I really really miss this place and the people here. I also miss my characters because they are kind of like my babies and I love them. With that being said, I'd like to slowly try to ease my way back into writing for them. I'm rusty...like really rusty, but I need to get these creative juices flowing again. My initial replies won't be very long, but I'm hoping to be able to get back to where I was a couple years ago. So...what I need is a couple people who are willing to RP with this little old lady :) I'm only going to do two characters right now and maybe then add more depending on if I get any better and get some of my old mojo back. Katalina and Kynleigh are the only two that I'm going to be offering up right now and I need to get a few details squared away for Kynleigh before I start anything with her. Once I have her fully up and operational then I'll let you know. So, this is what I have and hopefully someone out there in this great wide world of HNZ has what I need. Looking forward to RPing with you guys again!!

<3
Katie :)

I think I could be of some service and I don't think I've roleplayed with you before so that will be a plus. I have two characters, James Woodlock and Oliver Halliwell, they are a little younger than Katalina but hey who cares. I'm trying to ease myself back in to rp too so it might be good for both of us.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back