Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
10" Whippy Ebony Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Jessy was thoroughly tired. It was nice being away from home, but she was just so sick of the whole 'school' thing. She had barely passed any of her classes last term, and wasn't really expecting to do much better this term. The work was all fascinating, but she hadn't learned anything particularly practical. She hadn't even seen much of Kyle, her best friend, because he was too busy happily immersing himself in study. With a sigh, she pulled down her top, and continued her nice, quiet walk around the lake, watching the sun set across the water and fidgeting with her half of the 'best friends' necklace Kyle had gotten her for her birthday. Her ears ached slightly from the difficult task of getting safety pins through them, but she ignored it, kicking a stone gently across the grass, where it rolled and rolled until it hit the water with a 'schloop' sound.

With a sigh, Jessy adjusted her beret, continuing her walk along the lakeside, breathing in the fresh, clear air. It was a warm evening, and she knew she would have to go inside soon; curfew was looming, but that didn't mean she couldn't enjoy the night while she was alllowed to, and she spread her arms wide, taking a deep breath through her nose, and smiling, then sighed happily, allowing her arms to drop. However much school was sucking right now, at least this was nice. Maybe things were ok after all.

Ares was wondering around bored when he noticed a girl near the lake. He crossed his arms and smirked "Doing yoga at this time of night?" he asked with a smile.

Jessy jumped slightly when an older boy spoke from behind her. She squeaked, whirling around to see who had spoken. He didn't look too much older than her at least, and he sounded nice.
"I was just stretching... It's nice out here at night." She smiled, fixing her hair, some of which had blown on top of her beret when she turned around. "What about you... just walking?"

Ares smiled "It is really nice out here at night" he agreed "But its even better at the cliffs and the forbidden forest" he grinned "Not that I go there, cause its out of bounds"

Ares sighed "No actually, I was looking to start some mischief" he answered honestly. "But I couldnt think of anything to do, so I ended up walking in circles"

Jessy giggled slightly at the 'out of bounds' comment. "Fair enough." She nodded. "I've never been there before in my life. That would be breaking rules." She smirked. She hadn't actually been to either of those places yet, but had been meaning to for some time, when she could convince Kyle to forego the rules for once, for the sake of a little adventure.

"Oooh... was there any particular kind of mischief you had in mind?" Jessy grinned. A little mischief sounded like fun right now; she was bored with schoolwork and bored with her lack of a social life, and it seemed like just the thing to give her fun levels a little kick.

Ares smirked as she said she'd never been there in her life. Course not he thought sarcastically.

The Ravenclaw frowned in disapointment "No, actually right now i have nothing..." he sighed "I've used all my best ideas and am temporarily idea drained." He glanced at the girl "Any ideas?"

Jessy chewed her lip thoughtfully, absentmindedly twirling a lock of her hair between her fingers while she considered it. Thoug she was always up for a bit of fun, she had never been hugely into thinking up pranks before, and it took some consideration. Eventually though, some ideas seeped through, and some sort of plan formed in her mind, though it would take much more knowledge of magic and the way the school worked to actually come to anything.
"I dunno... do you know any spells to change colours? It'd be pretty cool if everyone woke up and the whole school was bright pink or something... Or the uniforms!" She giggled. It wasn't the best idea ever, but it was her first prank idea, and as far as first prank ideas went, she thought it was pretty good.

Ares sighed then smiled the girl did have good ideas, they would just be too difficult to carry out. "I think they purposely dont teach us spells like that for that reason" he laughed "But for pranks week last year, me and one of my mates ran around with paint cans..." he told her. Although the idea appealed to him, things were too quiet right now for such a prank.

Jessy groaned. "They seriously don't teach them? Not even in higher years? So uncool." She had been looking forward to learning that - it would be fun to be able to change her hair and clothes colours with a swish of her wand. But that was that gone.
Jessy giggled at the thought of this boy and his friends running around with paint cans. "Awesome! Gutted I didn't see it." She grinned, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear. "Where did you paint?"

Ares laughed "Im not sure about older years, but they definately keep them away from us" he imagined what the school would be like if they taught first and second years how to colour things, It would be awesome he decided.

The Ravenclaw thought back "Well the entrance hall, tut tut tut" he smiled and shrugged "that went different shades of blue". He widened his eyes for a moment "And the slytherins dungeons" he shook his head "We thought they needed a bit more life" he grinned "So they went hot pink and lime green"

Jessy sighed. "What a pain. I wanted to be able to change things colours." She groaned, shifting her weight to her other leg, and tugging the bottom hem of her top down again.

Jessy burst out laughing when the boy described the pink and green dungeons. "Now that would have been something to see. Sad I missed it." She smiled. "Dunno how I missed a blue entrance hall though... Guess I've just been kinda absent lately."

Ares paused for a moment and thought confused, as she said she didnt know how she missed blue entrance hall. Then he realized last years halloween he was still in second year, wow time flies he thought. "Sorry did I say last years halloween? I meant the year before, during my first year" he grinned proudly "we were quite the rebels"

"Year before? Ah, damn." She smiled ruefully. "I wasn't here yet. Bummed now."

He grinned "Your bummed? You first years havent carried out our legacy!!" he teased. Ares sighed "But then again, the now second years havent kept up our reputation"

((Sorry it took so long hehe... my best friend gave birth on Friday morning so I've been kinda busy lol.))

Jessy laughed. "I'm sorry! I think most of my year is pretty much focused on good grades, to be honest. Kinda sucks, because I don't really care about grades, but nobody cares about anything else."
Jessy nodded. "I've only seen a couple of pranks from you guys... nothing really spectacular. Must be getting old." She smiled.

Ares poked his tongue at the girl "Nerds" he teased. He gasped as she said they were getting old "Never!!" he denied, "Give us time, before the end of the year we Will show our amazing talent at pranks"

Jessy snorted. "That's the rest of the year, not me. I have no idea how the hell I passed the first term." She grinned.

Jessy laughed when the boy got all defensive about being called old. "Sure you will. There's not much year left though, better hurry up." She smiled innocently, rocking back on her heels.

Ares fake scowled at the girl before suddenly realizing he didnt even know the girls name "Wow.... did you realize we dont even know eachothers names?" he asked with a grin

Jessy blinked, then laughed. "Wow, you're right. Crazy." She smiled. "I'm Jessy Talent. And you are?" Jessy straightened her hat, which had been threatening to fall off her head, and rocked forward onto her toes.

Ares grinned and held out his hand "Im Ares Taylor, nice to be you"

Jessy giggled, shaking Ares's hand. "Nice to actually know your name. I usually just forget to ask and wind up calling people 'that guy with the weird eyebrows' or 'the girl with the hair' and it gets confusing." She laughed.

Ares laughed "Yeah I dunno if I wanna know what you'd call me" he said eyeing her suspiciously.

Jessy considered it for a moment. "I think I'd call you 'Lake Guy', because you're a guy, and I met you at the lake. Not my most creative, I'm afraid, but there it is."

Ares sighed a sigh of relief then laughed "Well thats not that bad" he said with a smile.

She nodded. "Pretty bland, but not insulting. Unless you cross me. Then you'd probably become stupid-jerk-lake-guy." She giggled. "Ooooh, scary or what?" She stuck out her tongue. She was, of course, speaking sarcastically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back